Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Daniel proposes to Chloe; 9/29 issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Sep 16 2009, 02:27 PM (4,299 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Sep 16 2009, 03:33 PM
I hope they get married and just leave the show together..
I read that both of them may be leaving the show by the end of the year. They were going to let Nadia go sooner, but with the s/l dragging on, they had to wait until the next 13 week cycle was up. There was some talk that Dr. Dan may go later on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

The most enjoyable part of this article is reading that Lucas admits it was just a rebound. Thank You!!
Seriously though, this has got to be the cheesiest "happy ending" romance (gag) I have seen in a long while. I really, really, really hope that Danloe will ride off into the sunset after this. I actually have come to like NB a lot, not as an actress, but she just seems genuinely sweet and really cool, but I cannot stand Chloe, haven't liked her since her fake-death-because-of-scar-on-no-longer-perfect-face storyline. Since she has been back, she has only become more loathesome. Daniel is ickness.

Ana75
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 17 2009, 11:51 AM
Kevc1980
I read that both of them may be leaving the show by the end of the year. They were going to let Nadia go sooner, but with the s/l dragging on, they had to wait until the next 13 week cycle was up. There was some talk that Dr. Dan may go later on.
I think it would be better to keep Nadia and try to redeem her character back thru Brady and let Shawn go. He is not needed at all. His character gives me the heebie jeebies. I can't stand him at all. Really Shawn is the one that needs to go. I hate him.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I honestly can't bring myself to watch any scenes that Daniel and Chloe are in. I just can't.

Thanks for this article, Ellie! I don't know how you got through it without falling asleep, LoL.

Keith
Member Avatar

1) Glad they're addressing that the relationship was rebound AT ALL. Shocked, to be honest, that they'd bother addressing it and wrapping it up so..."nicely"

2) Yes to the priestly skepticism. Lame way of having Chloe pursue her heart.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Can they just get married and leave permanently? I agree with Kenny. They are booorrrriiing!

Ana75
Member Avatar

I personally would just like Daniel to leave. I wouldn't shed one tear over his departure. :D

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Ana75
Sep 19 2009, 09:38 PM
I personally would just like Daniel to leave. I wouldn't shed one tear over his departure. :D
Ditto.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 16 2009, 02:27 PM
Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features an interview with Shawn Christian, and this week's SOW features an interview with Nadia Bjorlin.

Daniel escapes from the motel where Kate tied him up, but because Kate had knocked him unconscious, he has trouble walking. He ends up collapsing in the park. He finally makes it to the hospital [the magazines don't say how], and Stefano has someone there waiting to arrest him. At that point, Lucas comes up to talk to Daniel. Daniel apologizes for all of the issues he's caused, but then Lucas punches him and knocks him out. Nadia Bjorlin tells SOW that this is "a great, torturous struggle" for Daniel to finally get to Chloe.

Lucas is arrested, and then Chloe goes to Daniel's hospital room, where he's lying unconscious. Bjorlin tells SOW that Chloe "wakes him up with her voice and her sweet kiss."

Daniel tells Chloe he'll never leave her, but Bjorlin explains that "the legalities of it are a big problem for her", because she's still married to Lucas. Chloe tells Daniel that she needs to talk to a priest.

Chloe talks with Father Matt, who, as Bjorlin says, "tells her to follow her heart and be with her true love." Then Chloe talks to Lucas, and he tells her that the relationship that the two of them had was never really love. He tells her it was just a rebound relationship. Bjorlin says that this "sets Chloe free". At this point, Daniel proposes to Chloe and tells her that he's finished running away from his feelings for her. Shawn Christian tells SOD that Daniel says, "I'm going to be your security blanket; I'm going to be yours forever. You are mine, I am yours. Let's get married."

:rolleyes: WTF are they trying to pull off, Disney does Soaps. First it was "Snow White" and now were in a role reversal "Sleeping Beauty". I personally would like to see a "Romeo/Juliet" type ending for these 2 lamers. :drunk:
Edited by daysknowitall, Sep 19 2009, 11:58 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

Ana75
Sep 18 2009, 04:31 PM
magicsteacher
Kevc1980
I think it would be better to keep Nadia and try to redeem her character back thru Brady and let Shawn go. He is not needed at all. His character gives me the heebie jeebies. I can't stand him at all. Really Shawn is the one that needs to go. I hate him.
nuBrady with Chloe would be as dull as Ethan and Theresa.
I love Chloe with Daniel. Can't wait to see them living together and Victor taking a fit.

Ana75
Member Avatar

leah09
Sep 20 2009, 10:10 AM
Ana75
magicsteacher
Kevc1980
I love Chloe with Daniel. Can't wait to see them living together and Victor taking a fit.
NuBrady and Chloe are not dull. The few scenes that they did have were great and I would love to see more. Daniel and Chloe are the ones that don't fit at all. They have no history and no connection at all. Almost everyone had to prop Daniel. If he was all that great, he wouldn't need any pimpin.

lily20

Ana75
magicsteacher
Kevc1980
You hate Shawn Christian??....WOW.

It's sad and pathetic when some people can't tell the difference between the character and actor.

I don't want SC and or NB to leave the show. Daniel and chloe are currently the only couple on this show that have actual CHEMISTRY.
I say keep them and get rid of useless, boring characters like rafe, Lucas and arianna.

lily20

Ana75
Sep 20 2009, 10:18 PM
leah09
Ana75
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
NuBrady and Chloe are not dull. The few scenes that they did have were great and I would love to see more. Daniel and Chloe are the ones that don't fit at all. They have no history and no connection at all. Almost everyone had to prop Daniel. If he was all that great, he wouldn't need any pimpin.
I don't see any chemistry between Eric and Nadia.
If they got together they would be just as boring as Safe.

The writers aren't going to revisit them because I think they know they would be a huge boring flop!
Obvious that Brady and Arianna are going to be a long term couple and then we're going to see a redux of Ethan/Theresa/Gwen when Ari comes back from her maternity leave.

Edited by lily20, Sep 21 2009, 03:08 AM.

lily20

leah09
Guess you and I are the only ones on here that are Danloe fans, LOL
I love them too and i've been waiting for this reunion since April.
It's great to finally see a couple on this show with amazing chemistry. (SC and NB have it)
The rest of the couples currently on DOOL, I find either Boring or Lacking chemistry.

Ethan and Theresa being one of them. Their slurpy kisses annoy me. Reminds me of Lucas and Sami back in the day :puke:

Looks like i'll be watching DOOL again and that's because of Daniel/Chloe.
I hope the writers keep them a long term couple on the show and don't write them out.

Thanks for the article Ellie.

Edited by lily20, Sep 21 2009, 03:06 AM.

leah09
Member Avatar

Ana75
leah09
Ana75
magicsteacher

If you say so. But I say they're dull. Maybe if Kyle were back.
Maybe you should work on that if you haven't started already.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying Danloe very much and it looks like the writers
have decided to give them a shot.

Ana75
Member Avatar

lily20
Sep 21 2009, 02:42 AM
Ana75
magicsteacher
Kevc1980

It's sad and pathetic when some people can't tell the difference between the character and actor.

I don't want SC and or NB to leave the show. Daniel and chloe are currently the only couple on this show that have actual CHEMISTRY.
I say keep them and get rid of useless, boring characters like rafe, Lucas and arianna.

I meant to say that I hate Daniel. It was a typo.

I want SC to leave because his character is useless to me. He did his purpose in saving Bo when he first came on and now he can go. Nadia needs to stay but not Shawn.

I don't see any chemistry at all between Daniel and Chloe. It was all lust from the beggining and it was never love. They have never had any meaningful convos at all.

Ana75
Member Avatar

leah09
Sep 21 2009, 03:08 AM
Ana75
leah09
Ana75

If you say so. But I say they're dull. Maybe if Kyle were back.
Maybe you should work on that if you haven't started already.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying Danloe very much and it looks like the writers
have decided to give them a shot.
If they iic would give them some more scenes, I think people would see the chemistry. But no Chloe is OOC right now because of Daniel. Thinking she loves him when she barely even knows the man.

I love the character of Brady no matter who is playing him. I loved Kyle and I love Eric. But right now Eric's Brady is not acting like the real Brady because of NuArianna. I don't like her either. Well we will see how long Danloe will last. The ratings haven't improved at all.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

lily20
Sep 21 2009, 02:42 AM
Ana75
magicsteacher
Kevc1980

I agree.I might have despised how Danloe began,,but they are currently the ONLY couple on this soap,other than Mel and Nathan,that have one bit of chemistry.The rest suck ass...and make me want to puke...I hope they do not leave.SC is a very talented actor..very talented.Yes,NB is not as talented,,but they have chemistry out the ass..and yes.,,,the H clan can leave...NOW
Edited by EjsGaGirl, Sep 21 2009, 09:39 AM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

I despise how Danloe began and I despise at how they are currently ramming them down my throat in saying that they are the next hot couple or the next supercouple. They are not nor will they ever be imo. Bope, Steve/Kayla, Jack/Jennifer, the great Tom and Alice Horton are supercouples not Danloe. I also think that Broe is a supercouple. They had it all and the current iic ruined them. I am of the opinion that they need to be given another crack at their relationship. I loved every aspect of them and I miss them so much.

Nor do I think that Daniel and Chloe will ever have chemistry. Chloe has been OOC ever since she came back from Vienna without Brady. I still want to know what really happened over there to destroy such a wonderful coupling.

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Despise is a strong word that I wouldn't use to describe Danloe, but I can easily see how many would feel that way. To me the most unappetizing thing about that pairing is Dr. Dan. SC seems like a nice man off-screen, but everytime Dr. Dan is on my screen, I want to rub my screen down with STD ointments. I have never been a Chloe fan and NB is nothing short of the female equivalent of Ronn Moss (Ridge, B&B) when it comes to acting, this latest pairing has just made Broe and to some extent Chloe just deadtome. I couldn't stomach the sight of Broe after Danloe. Chloe would just be nothing more than big ole hoe if they went there at this late stage in the game. Brady and EM deserve better. I think they could have done Broe as a triangle with Lucas. The minute they decided to throw Chloe at Dan, Broe was DOA.

I love Eric M., as Brady. I hated KL and thought and still think that he is a total fugmo. I never, ever found him even remotely attractive. EM is the hottest thing on Days to me right now with the best bod on Days, IMHO. He is the best good guy they have on the show. I just wish they would give him something to do. I am not seeing any smoking chem with the new Ari. I find LH huge eyes a bit off-putting for some reason.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply