Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Daniel proposes to Chloe; 9/29 issues; Summary of Articles
Topic Started: Sep 16 2009, 02:27 PM (4,405 Views)
marisol40

Quote:

Despise is a strong word that I wouldn't use to describe Danloe, but I can easily see how many would feel that way.

Actually despise works quite nicely for me and while we are at it, please add disgusts as well. I can't stomach the character of Dr. Tan and I'm counting the days until he is booted out of Salem.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

SC is a talented actor.Although I really like Danloe,I wouldn't mind seeing him in a different story minus Chloe.Lets face it,NB is not exactly a solid actress.

BillieD
Member Avatar

lastDays
Sep 22 2009, 10:10 AM
SC is a talented actor.Although I really like Danloe,I wouldn't mind seeing him in a different story minus Chloe.Lets face it,NB is not exactly a solid actress.
you REALLY like Danloe but want to see Shawn Christian in another story because of Nadia's acting?
:wow: They must love having THAT kind of support.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

lastDays
Sep 22 2009, 10:10 AM
I think Victor is going to start interferring with them...I stand by my theory,that Daniel is Vic's son..I just bet!

BillieD
Member Avatar

Ana75
Sep 21 2009, 10:56 AM
I despise how Danloe began and I despise at how they are currently ramming them down my throat in saying that they are the next hot couple or the next supercouple. They are not nor will they ever be imo. Bope, Steve/Kayla, Jack/Jennifer, the great Tom and Alice Horton are supercouples not Danloe. I also think that Broe is a supercouple. They had it all and the current iic ruined them. I am of the opinion that they need to be given another crack at their relationship. I loved every aspect of them and I miss them so much.

Nor do I think that Daniel and Chloe will ever have chemistry. Chloe has been OOC ever since she came back from Vienna without Brady. I still want to know what really happened over there to destroy such a wonderful coupling.
You loved every aspect of them? But these two actors have barely shared any scenes together and the ones they have came off as flat as a pancake.
I think Daniel and Chloe have chemistry but then again, chemistry is subjective. I do think Nadia looks great with Shawn onscreen and she seems to have a quality about her when she's with him that makes me want to watch them. Can't say the same thing about any of her previous pairings.

Ana75
Member Avatar

BillieD
Sep 22 2009, 06:07 PM
Ana75
Sep 21 2009, 10:56 AM
I despise how Danloe began and I despise at how they are currently ramming them down my throat in saying that they are the next hot couple or the next supercouple. They are not nor will they ever be imo. Bope, Steve/Kayla, Jack/Jennifer, the great Tom and Alice Horton are supercouples not Danloe. I also think that Broe is a supercouple. They had it all and the current iic ruined them. I am of the opinion that they need to be given another crack at their relationship. I loved every aspect of them and I miss them so much.

Nor do I think that Daniel and Chloe will ever have chemistry. Chloe has been OOC ever since she came back from Vienna without Brady. I still want to know what really happened over there to destroy such a wonderful coupling.
You loved every aspect of them? But these two actors have barely shared any scenes together and the ones they have came off as flat as a pancake.
I think Daniel and Chloe have chemistry but then again, chemistry is subjective. I do think Nadia looks great with Shawn onscreen and she seems to have a quality about her when she's with him that makes me want to watch them. Can't say the same thing about any of her previous pairings.
Well they don't want to have more scenes between because I think the iic think that people will start seeing the chemistry. I don't think they came out flat as a pancake but that is how you see it and not me. I hate this character more than I ever have hated any other character on this show because of all the damn pimpin that he gets that I think is underserved.

I love Chloe but I hate seeing her with Daniel because I think that he has brought her down. She has been OOC to me ever since she came back from Vienna because of the iic and I hate it.

BillieD
Member Avatar

Forgive me, but I just don't get the OOC comment. She came back almost 10 years older and quite sexually active which I don't think is a stretch.
She was hurt by what happened with Brady and wanted to get over him so she turned to Philip and started having casual sex with him. She had strong feelings for him when she was young and they never slept together, so I understand her desire for him. But then something went wrong and she wound up getting pounded by Lucas in an elevator. At that point, she wasn't attracted to him (not that she ever was) but she just wanted to get back at Philip. The biggest mistake she made was living with Lucas and getting engaged, because she clearly didn't love him the way she should have.
Daniel showed her what she was missing. And yes, maybe it started off as a strong physical attraction that she could not deny, but that alone should have clued her into the fact that she needed to dump Lucas ASAP. I don't think she's OCC at all. She just made some mistakes like everyone else.
At least she's following her heart now. Daniel has been on her mind and in her heart for months. I don't know if it will work out, but I'm glad she's getting an opportunity to see if it does.

Ana75
Member Avatar

BillieD
Sep 23 2009, 09:30 AM
Forgive me, but I just don't get the OOC comment. She came back almost 10 years older and quite sexually active which I don't think is a stretch.
She was hurt by what happened with Brady and wanted to get over him so she turned to Philip and started having casual sex with him. She had strong feelings for him when she was young and they never slept together, so I understand her desire for him. But then something went wrong and she wound up getting pounded by Lucas in an elevator. At that point, she wasn't attracted to him (not that she ever was) but she just wanted to get back at Philip. The biggest mistake she made was living with Lucas and getting engaged, because she clearly didn't love him the way she should have.
Daniel showed her what she was missing. And yes, maybe it started off as a strong physical attraction that she could not deny, but that alone should have clued her into the fact that she needed to dump Lucas ASAP. I don't think she's OCC at all. She just made some mistakes like everyone else.
At least she's following her heart now. Daniel has been on her mind and in her heart for months. I don't know if it will work out, but I'm glad she's getting an opportunity to see if it does.
Well to me she is acting OOC but so is Brady right now imo. I don't think that Chloe would ever do the things that she has been doing lately. But they never explained what went down in Vienna which I still find it to be very shady. Brady and Chloe loved each other so much and I think that they could overcome all obstacles like Bo and Hope have in the past. To me they are supercouple like Bo and Hope and I hate what the iic have done to their love for each other.

But imo, Lucas and Phillip were both a mistake. I didn't like that at all. Oh yeah Father Matt okays it then it can be okay. Hell no. No priest would not do that. A priest would tell him or her to try to work out their problems with his or her spouse. Everyone does make mistakes but Daniel has been one of Chloe's biggest and I only hope that will change quickly because he is no good for her. I will never get over the way they started and I just want that BS to end because Brady was and will always be her destiny.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

As much as I like the chemistry between NB and SC, I hope this is a sign of the end. I really think it's time to send them both off into the sunset. I've enjoyed the past few months but both characters could benefit from a rest.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The proposal was so rushed since they just reunited, but his words were very sweet and powerful. Its definitely time for them to leave Salem now. There has been a strong sense of closure with Lucas apologizing to Chloe, and Daniel discovering Kate is free.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Wasn't there a rumour of a Dr. Dan and Carly pairing? I wonder if NB will be off the show or if this will be the never ending triangle.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

What does the show have planned for Daniel and Chloe after this? I haven't seen anything for them for the fall in any of the previews. With Lucas in the know and carted off to rehab, just what will these two do? They can't stay in the bed 24/7.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

This proposal was beyond lame. Can't this show have people actually date before jumping both feet first into marriage. I swear, you'd think Chloe would have learned a lesson from marrying Lucas based on their sexual relations. But what do I know?

I find Chloe tedious at best and fast forward her at every opportunity. Dr Dan is much better away from her but I'm also sick of the fact that he is the only doctor capable of healing a sick patient, regardless of etiology, in Salem. He just doesn't come off as that specatacular to this viewer.

Send them both off to downtown Europe please.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Too bad Chloe didn't wake up from her coma only remembering the pervy parts of their relationship. They could have flashed back to the "lymph node exam" and be totally afraid of him.

ibeshy

Hate Danloe.

Ana75
Member Avatar

ibeshy
Oct 5 2009, 07:26 AM
Hate Danloe.
I feel the same exact way.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply