Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 28th; *UPDATED 9/26*
Topic Started: Sep 16 2009, 03:09 PM (10,768 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Will asks for Sami's advice.
-EJ puts Kate on notice.
-Nicole calls Brady for help.
-Daniel issues an ultimatum.

National Enquirer Spoilers
- EJ confronts Nicole about her lies.
- Meredith intends to make Rafe suffer.
- Melanie figures out that Brady still loves Nicole.

**UPDATED 9/19**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Meredith tries to make Rafe pay for Emily's death; Chad overhears Mia talking about her baby.

Tuesday
Sami and Arianna call a truce so they can find Rafe together; Daniel gives Victor an ultimatum, but Victor has special plans for him.

Wednesday
EJ questions Kate about her motives for marrying Stefano; Mia uses an excuse to leave Will and protect her secret.

Thursday
EJ overhears Nicole talking with Brady about her miscarriage; Maggie tries to protect Melanie from the men in her life.

Friday
EJ confronts Nicole about whether their baby actually died.

**UPDATED 9/22**

Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of September 28:

Sami decides she needs to get over Rafe.

Kate notices the tension between Nicole and EJ.

Meredith has plans to make Rafe suffer.

Melanie realizes Brady still loves Nicole.

Victor opposes Daniel and Chloe's engagement.

Thursday October 1:
Nathan asks Melanie out.

Friday October 2:
EJ confronts Nicole with all her lies.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 9/23**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, September 28th
Meredith knocks Rafe unconscious; E.J. confronts Nicole; Mia and Will bond; Chloe answers Daniel's proposal; Daniel's relationship with Victor takes a bad turn.

Tuesday, September 29th
Meredith forges ahead with her plan; Will interrupts a confrontation between Chad and Mia; Arianna and Sami decide to work together to find Rafe; Daniel gives Victor an ultimatum.

Wednesday, September 30th
Nicole is furious when she learns Kate is living in the mansion; Will turns to Sami for advice; Chad and Mia reconnect; Rafe tries to escape.

Thursday, October 1st
Kate notices the tension between Nicole and E.J.; Nathan asks Melanie out; Victor worries that Stephanie is trying to get her hooks back into Philip; Maggie issues Philip a warning.

Friday, October 2nd
E.J. confronts Nicole about all of her lies; Sami decides to look for a job; Arianna tries to check up on Meredith; Sami tries to encourage Mia to forgive Will.

**UPDATED 9/24**

SOW Spoilers
-Victor opposes Daniel and Chloe's engagement.
-Chad vows to find his baby.
-Nicole meets her new step-mother-in-law: Kate!
-Will asks Sami for advice.
-Maggie warns Phillip not to hurt Melanie.

Can't Miss:Wednesday, September 30th
Mia makes a selfless decision to protect Sydney.

**UPDATED 9/26**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, September 28th
Meredith has plans to make Rafe suffer; Victor opposes Daniel and Chloe's engagement; EJ cuts his trip with Nicole short; Chad overhears Mia talking to Will about her baby.

Tuesday, September 29th
Chad confronts Mia about keeping his child a secret; Sami and Arianna come to a truce; Daniel issues Victor an ultimatum; Nicole tells EJ that Brady will confirm her story when they get home.

Wednesday, September 30th
Nicole is upset to learn that Kate's living at the mansion; Will asks Sami for advice; Nicole calls Brady for help; EJ questions Kate about her motives for marrying his father; Mia tries to persuade Chad to drop going after their baby.

Thursday, October 1st
Kate notices the tension between Nicole and EJ; Melanie realizes Brady still loves Nicole; Nathan asks Melanie out; Victor worries when Stephanie stops by the Kiriakis mansion to visit Philip; Victor and Philip discuss the women in their lives.

Friday, October 2nd
EJ confronts Nicole with all her lies; Sami decides to get over Rafe and get a job; Arianna goes to check on Meredith; Sami tries to talk Mia into forgiving Will.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sami is the last person anyone should be asking advice from.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I like that Brady is back involved with Nicole.

I also like that we are finally getting more scenes with Will and Sami.

The EJ/Kate stuff should be fun.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I can't wait for the week of the 28th to get here. Carly finally returns on October 2nd.

Alligato
Member Avatar

EJ and Kate? Can't wait! I loved when those two were working together and I loved when they were against each other! They seem to be on the same level when it comes to attitude and power.

Thanks so much!

Alana
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 16 2009, 03:09 PM
SOW Spoilers

-Daniel issues an ultimatum.
Send over Carly wearing a nice hospital gown and non skid socks!!! :laugh:

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Ej and Kate's convo could be pretty fun.

Mason
Member Avatar

I too am looking forward to seeing E.J. and Kate interact as stepmother and son. I always did enjoy their involvements in the past, whether they were lovers, partners in crime, enemies, what have you...

lili
Member Avatar

I like that Brady is back involved with Nicole.

I also like that we are finally getting more scenes with Will and Sami.

ICAM.... I always enjoy Brady/ Nicole interaction and Sami and Will stuff. I wish they would interact more.

LovingDays

National Enquirer spoilers - week of Sept.28th

- EJ confronts Nicole about her lies
- Meredith intends ro make Rake suffer
- Melanie figures out that Brady still loves Nicole

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Whoo hoo!! I like the sound of each of those...and I can't remember the last time that was the case. :D

Thanks for posting!

Tori

Mason
Sep 16 2009, 10:18 PM
I too am looking forward to seeing E.J. and Kate interact as stepmother and son. I always did enjoy their involvements in the past, whether they were lovers, partners in crime, enemies, what have you...
The only EJ and Kate scene that I really really liked was the one where Andre took Kate's clothes and EJ and Lucas had to come to her rescue and Lucas wouldn't get too close to give her the clothes because well Kate is his mother and EJ grabs the bag of clothes takes them over to her and strikes up a conversation as he takes in an eyeful remarking how great she was looking! Classic Scene!

Kate and EJ were so sensual!

Mason
Member Avatar

I wish Meredith would just fly completely off the deep end and kill Rafe. Make her useful!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 17 2009, 02:16 PM
I wish Meredith would just fly completely off the deep end and kill Rafe. Make her useful!
Oh, from your lips, Mason.............................. :wub:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Though I find teenage Melanie's insertion into Brady's love life in any fashion annoying, and while I remain clueless as to exactly why Brady returned from Europe apparently in love with Nicole, then forgot about it, and is now loves her again, overall these sound pretty good. I suppose the Bricole one is a setup to him learning the full story and having to decide whether to side with his stepsister or Nicole.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Ana75
Member Avatar

Brady shouldn't even be in love with Nicole once he finds out about the babyswitch. You would think he would hate what she did to Sami and what she did to Chloe.
Edited by Ana75, Sep 17 2009, 09:46 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Tori
Sep 17 2009, 02:15 PM
The only EJ and Kate scene that I really really liked was the one where Andre took Kate's clothes and EJ and Lucas had to come to her rescue and Lucas wouldn't get too close to give her the clothes because well Kate is his mother and EJ grabs the bag of clothes takes them over to her and strikes up a conversation as he takes in an eyeful remarking how great she was looking! Classic Scene!

Kate and EJ were so sensual!
Oh man! That was classic, sinister, pain in the ass, cocky EJ that I knew and loved! Can we please find that man again???

So glad that the Brianna angle might be going away in favor of Bricole...I think. If all of these people are supposed to be ganging up on Nicole, it will be nice to have someone other than Stefano in her corner. EJ might even get that jealous bone where Brady is concerned.

Sounds great!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Paxton
Sep 17 2009, 03:13 PM
Angie79
Though I find teenage Melanie's insertion into Brady's love life in any fashion annoying, and while I remain clueless as to exactly why Brady returned from Europe apparently in love with Nicole, then forgot about it, and is now loves her again, overall these sound pretty good. I suppose the Bricole one is a setup to him learning the full story and having to decide whether to side with his stepsister or Nicole.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
And that explains the sudden, rather forced, bonding scene with Sami and her 'big brother'. :huh:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 17 2009, 02:16 PM
You might wish that Meredith would kill Rafe, but we all know that's not going to happen. He is the hero for finding out about the babyswitch and Sami will not being his hero when she rescues him!!!

michelle
Member Avatar

Rafe, the ZERO, I mean hero, makes me wanna :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply