Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 28th; *UPDATED 9/26*
Topic Started: Sep 16 2009, 03:09 PM (10,626 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

Alana
Sep 16 2009, 04:25 PM
Angie79
Sep 16 2009, 03:09 PM
SOW Spoilers

-Daniel issues an ultimatum.
Send over Carly wearing a nice hospital gown and non skid socks!!! :laugh:
:thumbsdown:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

JANALH
Sep 17 2009, 02:45 PM
Mason
Sep 17 2009, 02:16 PM
I wish Meredith would just fly completely off the deep end and kill Rafe. Make her useful!
Oh, from your lips, Mason.............................. :wub:
But if that happens what would we be left with, ummm let's see Nicole, who no longer drinks and therefore useless as a character, Mel who annoys the hell out of me with her self pity crap, Nathan which I don't know exactly what his role even is, Philip in the slums, Stefano who gets sick everytime u turn around so he's no fun anymore, Kate drooling over Dr. Dan, Dan and Chloe I won't even justify with an answer, Lucas who will be going in to rehab soon enough, Ej who will most likley be pushing that stupid stroller around the park obsessing over a woman who is in love with another man or either questioning Nicole but before he get's any answers will have to leave the room to take a call :sleep: BORING! And we all know Sami would be lost without Rafe :makeout: . So pretty much no Rafe no show! Just statin' the facts.

Tori

daysknowitall
Sep 18 2009, 10:51 AM
JANALH
Mason
I wish Meredith would just fly completely off the deep end and kill Rafe. Make her useful!
But if that happens what would we be left with, ummm let's see Nicole, who no longer drinks and therefore useless as a character, Mel who annoys the hell out of me with her self pity crap, Nathan which I don't know exactly what his role even is, Philip in the slums, Stefano who gets sick everytime u turn around so he's no fun anymore, Kate drooling over Dr. Dan, Dan and Chloe I won't even justify with an answer, Lucas who will be going in to rehab soon enough, Ej who will most likley be pushing that stupid stroller around the park obsessing over a woman who is in love with another man or either questioning Nicole but before he get's any answers will have to leave the room to take a call :sleep: BORING! And we all know Sami would be lost without Rafe :makeout: . So pretty much no Rafe no show! Just statin' the facts.
No show for you maybe. I don't think the addition of the Rafe character has help the show at all. The online community seems to think he is boring!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

daysknowitall
So pretty much no Rafe no show! Just statin' the facts.
No, you're stating your opinions.

Mason

magicsteacher
Sep 18 2009, 08:40 AM
Mason
You might wish that Meredith would kill Rafe, but we all know that's not going to happen.
Well, obviously.

Mason

daysknowitall
Bahahaha!

Seriously?

The day that RAFE is the be-all-end-all of Days of Our Lives is the day that they just need to cancel this show.

daysfan
Member Avatar

If Days of Our Lives can survive just fine without Marlena Evans, I think it can survive without Rafe. :P

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 18 2009, 11:32 AM
daysknowitall
Bahahaha!

Seriously?

The day that RAFE is the be-all-end-all of Days of Our Lives is the day that they just need to cancel this show.
And it can therefore survive without EJ, also.
Edited by magicsteacher, Sep 18 2009, 12:58 PM.

Mason

magicsteacher
Sep 18 2009, 12:58 PM
When did I say anything about E.J.? Talk about a non-sequitir.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Tori
Sep 18 2009, 11:15 AM
daysknowitall
JANALH
Mason
No show for you maybe. I don't think the addition of the Rafe character has help the show at all. The online community seems to think he is boring!
That depends on which online community you are talking about. I am sure no one here follows every online site. There are quite a few sites who love the character of Rafe.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 18 2009, 12:59 PM
magicsteacher
You did say that the day that Rafe is the end all of days, the show needs to be cancelled, right? So, if it can go on without the character of Rafe, then it can surely survive without EJ, too, whom many of you here seem to think is the end all character of DAYS. How many times have we heard from the ejami contingent that without EJ/or EJAMI , the show would be cancelled?

Mason

magicsteacher
Sep 18 2009, 01:06 PM
Mason
magicsteacher
You did say that the day that Rafe is the end all of days, the show needs to be cancelled, right? So, if it can go on without the character of Rafe, then it can surely survive without EJ, too, whom many of you here seem to think is the end all character of DAYS.
Believe me, I am not one of those people. Please do not lump me in with them.
Edited by Mason, Sep 18 2009, 01:09 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 18 2009, 01:09 PM
magicsteacher
Mason
magicsteacher
You did say that the day that Rafe is the end all of days, the show needs to be cancelled, right? So, if it can go on without the character of Rafe, then it can surely survive without EJ, too, whom many of you here seem to think is the end all character of DAYS.
Glad to hear that. No one character or couple is the end all of a show.

Nicole Walker

The show will go on whether Rafe or EJ is gone. As far as Brady still loving NIcole will he still love her when he finds out that she took Sami's baby as her own? Now that's the big question. I'd love for Nicole to have someone in her corner.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 18 2009, 01:11 PM
Mason
Sep 18 2009, 01:09 PM
magicsteacher
Mason

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Glad to hear that. No one character or couple is the end all of a show.
:angelnot: You are right Magic, you know me I just like to ruffle feathers :wink: But.......I do think Rafe is a MAJOR player in Days. I can even tolerate the BABY CRUISING CRUSADER, :puke: SOMETIMES. :roflol:

daisy132

Nicole Dimera
Sep 18 2009, 01:35 PM
The show will go on whether Rafe or EJ is gone.
What show? Do you mean Days of our Lives? A show will go on (maybe), but it won't be our show.

The vets are gone save a few that you can count on one hand.

The characters that remain are either pushed on the back burner, "off the canvas for a while" or written completely out of character so that the new characters can be accomodated.

Rafe can go. He won't be missed for long (Passions fans still have Eric and Lindsay and rumour has it that there are more coming). He's one of the new characters. Let him go and bring one or two vets back. THEN, we'll have a show that may go on.
Edited by daisy132, Sep 18 2009, 09:36 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Meredith tries to make Rafe pay for Emily's death; Chad overhears Mia talking about her baby.

Tuesday
Sami and Arianna call a truce so they can find Rafe together; Daniel gives Victor an ultimatum, but Victor has special plans for him.

Wednesday
EJ questions Kate about her motives for marrying Stefano; Mia uses an excuse to leave Will and protect her secret.

Thursday
EJ overhears Nicole talking with Brady about her miscarriage; Maggie tries to protect Melanie from the men in her life.

Friday
EJ confronts Nicole about whether their baby actually died.

lastDays
Member Avatar

"Daniel gives Victor an ultimatum,but Victor has plans for him"

Here comes the payback for bailing him out of jail.Vic is probably going to make Daniel do some shady things for him

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie!

Finally EJ may start putting all the nasty lies together. Anyone want to bet Mia's sacrifice is giving up Will to keep Chad in line?

The Kate/EJ convo might be fun in light of their previous relationship. Oh I forgot Higley ignores history.
Each day is a brand new story. Still EJ and Kate will be fun to watch.

Victor has plans for Daniel huh? I'm sure they do not include Chloe.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Meredith tries to make Rafe pay for Emily's death;
Should be interesting, Meredith had the crazed look working at Sami's place.
Chad overhears Mia talking about her baby.
I like this, the story is moving right along.

Sami and Arianna call a truce so they can find Rafe together;
I love that Sami and Ari are teaming up to find Rafe. I hope when Sami runs into Meredith, she lets her have it for hurting her man.

Thanks for the spoilers.
Edited by samixxx, Sep 19 2009, 02:22 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply