Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of September 28th; *UPDATED 9/26*
Topic Started: Sep 16 2009, 03:09 PM (10,811 Views)
tabiscola1

Love those spoilers for the week of the 28th. Can't wait. :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lily20

Angie79
Sep 19 2009, 01:05 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Meredith tries to make Rafe pay for Emily's death; Chad overhears Mia talking about her baby.

Tuesday
Sami and Arianna call a truce so they can find Rafe together; Daniel gives Victor an ultimatum, but Victor has special plans for him.

Wednesday
EJ questions Kate about her motives for marrying Stefano; Mia uses an excuse to leave Will and protect her secret.

Thursday
EJ overhears Nicole talking with Brady about her miscarriage; Maggie tries to protect Melanie from the men in her life.

Friday
EJ confronts Nicole about whether their baby actually died.
I'm rooting for Meredith to kill rafe.
Arianna too

Both of these useless characters need to get off the show already. This is DOOL not Passions.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie..omg..I am so fucking sick of the Hernandez clan...I miss my vets!!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lily20
Sep 21 2009, 03:12 AM
Angie79
Sep 19 2009, 01:05 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Meredith tries to make Rafe pay for Emily's death; Chad overhears Mia talking about her baby.

Tuesday
Sami and Arianna call a truce so they can find Rafe together; Daniel gives Victor an ultimatum, but Victor has special plans for him.

Wednesday
EJ questions Kate about her motives for marrying Stefano; Mia uses an excuse to leave Will and protect her secret.

Thursday
EJ overhears Nicole talking with Brady about her miscarriage; Maggie tries to protect Melanie from the men in her life.

Friday
EJ confronts Nicole about whether their baby actually died.
I'm rooting for Meredith to kill rafe.
Arianna too

Both of these useless characters need to get off the show already. This is DOOL not Passions.
Gosh, I am amazed at the hostility. You are rooting for Meredith to kill off Rafe and Arianna? Geez.
We, of course, know this isn't going to happen b/c Rafe is the hero of this s/l and Sami and Ari are going to find and rescue him. Meredith will be history soon!!

Tori

EjsGaGirl
Sep 21 2009, 09:30 AM
Thanks Angie..omg..I am so fucking sick of the Hernandez clan...I miss my vets!!
I with you on that one. We lost Thaao, Stephen, and Marybeth and we get Galen, Eric and Lindsey? It's a head shaker!!!

No offense to the people who like the Passion actors - but Days fans have a right to be ticked. We got the short end of the stick. We lost some very beloved and talented actors! For what so Tomlin could hire his buddies!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 18 2009, 11:32 AM
daysknowitall
Sep 18 2009, 10:51 AM
So pretty much no Rafe no show! Just statin' the facts.
Bahahaha!

Seriously?

The day that RAFE is the be-all-end-all of Days of Our Lives is the day that they just need to cancel this show.
And, just when I thought I couldn't love you more............ :wub:

Oh, and just for the record, I am an Ejami fan, but I'm not foolish enough to think that the show couldn't survive without either or both. Not when tptb fire Dee Evans, along with many other vets and the show stays on the air...........

The opinions of the character of Rafe and his portrayer really has nothing to do with EJ or his portrayer, I believe we were just stating opinions about how some of us would be okay if ole' Rafe just disappeared.

mirabella

Tori
Sep 21 2009, 01:04 PM
EjsGaGirl
I with you on that one. We lost Thaao, Stephen, and Marybeth and we get Galen, Eric and Lindsey? It's a head shaker!!!

No offense to the people who like the Passion actors - but Days fans have a right to be ticked. We got the short end of the stick. We lost some very beloved and talented actors! For what so Tomlin could hire his buddies!
I don't think that you can blame Galen, Eric and Lindsay for the letting go of Dee, Drake, Thaao, Stephen or MaryBeth. The actors from Passions did not cause the vets to be fired and they are not trying to replace them.

daisy132

mirabella
Sep 21 2009, 04:13 PM
Tori
EjsGaGirl

I don't think that you can blame Galen, Eric and Lindsay for the letting go of Dee, Drake, Thaao, Stephen or MaryBeth. The actors from Passions did not cause the vets to be fired and they are not trying to replace them.
No, they didn't cause it personally, but the vets were fired so that they could be hired.
Edited by daisy132, Sep 21 2009, 06:03 PM.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

daisy132
Sep 21 2009, 06:02 PM
mirabella
Tori
EjsGaGirl

No, they didn't cause it personally, but the vets were fired so that they could be hired.
Well, the way I see it is if those great vets were reelin' in the viewers & makin' Days some big bucks then Days could have afforded to keep the vets and the new comers, so there is a dose of reality for ya. :coffee:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mirabella
Tori
EjsGaGirl

I agree. I don't think the vets were fired so they could bring Passions actors on to DAYS. The vets were let go b/c of money issues-- I think that has been pretty well confirmed. The actors that are on the show now, are working for a lot less money than the vets were willing to. Even Ali took a substantial pay cut again this year to stay on DAYS. I would be that anyone whose contract expires in the next year will also be asked to take a pay cut.

It is unfair to blame Galen, Eric, and Lyndsay for the firing of the vets. I liked those vet actors, too, and wish they could have stayed on the show, but the reality is the network couldn't afford them, and apparently, no one else can either, b/c none of them have found work on another soap as of yet.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of September 28:

Sami decides she needs to get over Rafe.

Kate notices the tension between Nicole and EJ.

Meredith has plans to make Rafe suffer.

Melanie realizes Brady still loves Nicole.

Victor opposes Daniel and Chloe's engagement.

Thursday October 1:
Nathan asks Melanie out.

Friday October 2:
EJ confronts Nicole with all her lies.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 22 2009, 01:12 PM
Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of September 28:

Thursday October 1:
Nathan asks Melanie out.

Friday October 2:

I wonder if that means Meriwitch is going to do something to Sami and/or Ari to make Rafe suffer? If so I hope Sami n Ari tag team on this :biatch:

samixxx
Member Avatar

daysknowitall
Sep 22 2009, 02:17 PM
Angie79
Sep 22 2009, 01:12 PM
Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of September 28:

Thursday October 1:
Nathan asks Melanie out.

Friday October 2:

I wonder if that means Meriwitch is going to do something to Sami and/or Ari to make Rafe suffer? If so I hope Sami n Ari tag team on this :biatch:
I wondered the same thing, I don't think she could do anything to Rafe that would make him suffer more than knowing those that he loves are in danger. On the short preview for Thurs. Meredith looks like she is capable of anything.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, September 28th
Meredith knocks Rafe unconscious; E.J. confronts Nicole; Mia and Will bond; Chloe answers Daniel's proposal; Daniel's relationship with Victor takes a bad turn.

Tuesday, September 29th
Meredith forges ahead with her plan; Will interrupts a confrontation between Chad and Mia; Arianna and Sami decide to work together to find Rafe; Daniel gives Victor an ultimatum.

Wednesday, September 30th
Nicole is furious when she learns Kate is living in the mansion; Will turns to Sami for advice; Chad and Mia reconnect; Rafe tries to escape.

Thursday, October 1st
Kate notices the tension between Nicole and E.J.; Nathan asks Melanie out; Victor worries that Stephanie is trying to get her hooks back into Philip; Maggie issues Philip a warning.

Friday, October 2nd
E.J. confronts Nicole about all of her lies; Sami decides to look for a job; Arianna tries to check up on Meredith; Sami tries to encourage Mia to forgive Will.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday, September 28th
Meredith knocks Rafe unconscious; E.J. confronts Nicole; Mia and Will bond; Chloe answers Daniel's proposal; Daniel's relationship with Victor takes a bad turn.

The Ejole scenes have potential ...

Quote:

Tuesday, September 29th
Meredith forges ahead with her plan; Will interrupts a confrontation between Chad and Mia; Arianna and Sami decide to work together to find Rafe; Daniel gives Victor an ultimatum.

Hmmm ... maybe some Victor snark to look forward to? The rest, meh.

Quote:

Wednesday, September 30th
Nicole is furious when she learns Kate is living in the mansion; Will turns to Sami for advice; Chad and Mia reconnect; Rafe tries to escape.

:cheer: :cheer: Fun!!

Quote:

Thursday, October 1st
Kate notices the tension between Nicole and E.J.; Nathan asks Melanie out; Victor worries that Stephanie is trying to get her hooks back into Philip; Maggie issues Philip a warning.

Starting to really like Nathan and Melanie. Oh gawd, not Stephanie and Phillip AGAIN. :sleep: Can't Victor have her sent away, or stuck in a drawer somewhere? I love Maggie in the "mother" role to Melanie. :wub: You tell him, Maggie!

Quote:

Friday, October 2nd
E.J. confronts Nicole about all of her lies; Sami decides to look for a job; Arianna tries to check up on Meredith; Sami tries to encourage Mia to forgive Will.

I'm sorry, did I read that right? Does that say "Sami decided to look for a job" ???? :o Now I wonder, does she just decide, and then forget about it later, or does she actually follow through with it this time?

Thanks for posting :wave:

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Angie. :)

It will be much more interesting to see Sami look for a job rather than looking for Rafe. I really hope they actually follow through with it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Maybe Sami can go work for EJ again... :whistle:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

aimees76
Sep 23 2009, 03:23 PM
I'm sorry, did I read that right? Does that say "Sami decided to look for a job" ???? :o Now I wonder, does she just decide, and then forget about it later, or does she actually follow through with it this time?
:lol: I'm going to guess she doesn't follow through with it. But if she does, maybe it'll be at the hospital so she'll have quick and easy access for any test-result-changing/re-changing she might need to do.

Thanks for posting, Angie! Sounds like a pretty good week!

kitkat
Member Avatar

I hope she crawls under EJ, gets possessed and it triggers an apocolypse. Really hope when Rafe is found that he wants nothing to do with Sami, I just think he would be better off. This woman is so wishy washy, I think her and Hope might as well be twins.
Edited by kitkat, Sep 23 2009, 04:31 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Sami looking for a job is a little amusing. I can't remember the last time she has actually worked. She would make a very conservative, leading business woman though.

Thanks Angie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply