Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Beautiful Life Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 17 2009, 11:35 AM (351 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Posted Image

OMG ... Beautiful people are so entertaining! :)

Chris (Ben Hollingsworth) is fucking hot. I don't know where he came from but I love looking at him. He seems to be a good actor too.

I was so excited to see Lila from Dexter. Missed that bitch. Luckily she's still playing one, of course, not psychotic.

Mischa Barton playing herself is interesting to say the least.

I really liked the pilot and am excited for the next episode. There a quite a few plots on this show and I wasn't expecting that.

Anyone else watch?
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I watched, and I wasn't impressed.

For a show about models, it wasn't very sexy, IMO. There needed to be more skin. Pilots are supposed to give a good indication of what the series will be like, and if this was any indication, I'm not interested.

Not one of the characters interested me. They were all so bland, and the actors are too generic. No one stands out. And Mischa Barton still sucks just as much as ever.

Suffice it to say, I won't be watching again.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Amello, you're the first person I've run across who's had anything good to say about TBL. This series has been almost universarly panned by practically everyone who's seen it. But, of course, your questionable taste is legendary, so I'm not surprised that you liked it. :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Matt
Sep 17 2009, 12:12 PM
Amello, you're the first person I've run across who's had anything good to say about TBL. This series has been almost universarly panned by practically everyone who's seen it. But, of course, your questionable taste is legendary, so I'm not surprised that you liked it. :)
When it comes to pretty, I'm easily pleased.
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

shallow, party of of one.

next on Amello's DVR - "International Male: The Series"

Deleted User
Deleted User

Matt
Sep 17 2009, 12:16 PM
shallow, party of of one.

next on Amello's DVR - "International Male: The Series"
Holla! And I will be until the day I die.

Is that real?
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I only watched the 2nd half. I thought it was so-so.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Stupid show, for a brainless audience. Time to wrap up this CW.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

MTSRocks
Sep 17 2009, 09:40 PM
Time to wrap up this CW.
I have to agree.

Dawn Ostroff should never work in Television again. She was the main reason UPN failed, so why CBS/Warner Brothers thought it was a good idea to give her the CW is beyond me.

Send Smallville to ABC Family and Supernatural to SyFy and just demolish the whole network.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

The CW's only scripted mis season show "Life UneXpected" actually does sound good though.

Fifteen year-old Lux has spent her life going from foster family to foster family. She has finally decided to become an emancipated minor. During her journey through the legal maze, Lux finds her biological father, 30-something Nate "Baze" Bazile, who lives above a bar and is astonished to learn he has a daughter. Lux learns that her mother is Cate Cassidy, a star on local radio, along with her boyfriend, Ryan Thomas. A judge decides to grant temporary custody of Lux to Baze and Cate instead of emancipating her.

Deleted User
Deleted User

R!ck
Sep 17 2009, 09:48 PM
The CW's only scripted mis season show "Life UneXpected" actually does sound good though.

Fifteen year-old Lux has spent her life going from foster family to foster family. She has finally decided to become an emancipated minor. During her journey through the legal maze, Lux finds her biological father, 30-something Nate "Baze" Bazile, who lives above a bar and is astonished to learn he has a daughter. Lux learns that her mother is Cate Cassidy, a star on local radio, along with her boyfriend, Ryan Thomas. A judge decides to grant temporary custody of Lux to Baze and Cate instead of emancipating her.
Yeah I watched the trailer. I'm interested.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply