Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Crystal Chappell Interview with Michael Fairman
Topic Started: Sep 18 2009, 12:18 AM (3,188 Views)
Kailyn

Harmony233
Sep 18 2009, 01:54 PM
It certainely doesn't take much to make CC happy does it?She sounded so excited about her dressing room.LOL
which really means the dressing room is fabulous and the storyline sucks ,but the dressing rooms great but not sure about the storyline, but hey the dressing rooms great see where this is going?.haha
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I love this woman so much. BRING IT ON!

KathyRon

LiZa
Sep 18 2009, 11:51 AM
DrewHamilton
Sep 18 2009, 12:40 AM
Same tidbits we got from before. Nothing new here.

And I don't believe for one damn second these writers don't have plans to pair Bo and Carly. Please!
Amen!! I don't see what the big deal about Carly's return is?! The bottom line she will come between Bo/Hope. Why can't they put her with someone else??? Leave Bo/Hope alone already.
I soooooooo agree! :rockon: I am sooo sick of these lame butt interloper strorylines for Bo & Hope! Even Peter & Kristian in an SOD last year said during Bo's illness storyline said how tired he was of doing the triangle story! :shithitfan: Maybe that's why they all look so excited during the phot shoot! :frustration: As I said before. I'm happy for the Carly fans! I know Bo & Carly should deal with their past. Just please stay out of Bo & Hope's marriage! :headbang: There are soooooo many other stories they could done for both Peter & Kristian besides this same ole lame ole story! :bs: JMO

fancyface78
Member Avatar

KathyRon
Sep 18 2009, 07:14 PM
LiZa
DrewHamilton

And I don't believe for one damn second these writers don't have plans to pair Bo and Carly. Please!
Amen!! I don't see what the big deal about Carly's return is?! The bottom line she will come between Bo/Hope. Why can't they put her with someone else??? Leave Bo/Hope alone already.
I soooooooo agree! :rockon: I am sooo sick of these lame butt interloper strorylines for Bo & Hope! Even Peter & Kristian in an SOD last year said during Bo's illness storyline said how tired he was of doing the triangle story! :shithitfan: Maybe that's why they all look so excited during the phot shoot! :frustration: As I said before. I'm happy for the Carly fans! I know Bo & Carly should deal with their past. Just please stay out of Bo & Hope's marriage! :headbang: There are soooooo many other stories they could done for both Peter & Kristian besides this same ole lame ole story! :bs: JMO
If they actually resolve their problems this time around instead of sweeping everything under the rug, IMO, it won't be the same ole story. They really do have a LOT of issues that they have never confronted...it will be interesting to see what role Carly will play in this..maybe she'll be what motivates Hope to try and work things out with Bo or lose him forever. I'm willing to wait to see where this goes first before I can determine if its just a repeat of one of their previous storylines. I think things will really heat up once Carly gets into town.

Win

Kailyn
Sep 18 2009, 02:41 PM
Harmony233
Sep 18 2009, 01:54 PM
It certainely doesn't take much to make CC happy does it?She sounded so excited about her dressing room.LOL
which really means the dressing room is fabulous and the storyline sucks ,but the dressing rooms great but not sure about the storyline, but hey the dressing rooms great see where this is going?.haha
Actually, the printed transctipt doesn't contain the full text of Crystal's comments on the scripts.

She said when she reads her scripts, they are so good, she doesn't want them to end. She loves the hooks at the end of the episodes, etc. and the fact this is traditional daytime storytelling. She is genuinely enthusiastic about the character, the story, the writing ... everything.

Guiding Light's last taping week on location in Peapack, New Jersey, included 102 degree heat, with hair & makeup on the fly and no working toilets... that's why there were all those 'in-jokes' about dressing rooms, etc.

leah09
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 18 2009, 12:02 PM
Sabatino needs a haircut. He looks like Cliff Barnes!
LMAO!!! After a drinking binge. :drunk:

cubfnatic
Member Avatar

Well, Lawrence is suppossed to come back a little on the nutty side, so the long hair will fit in with his character. Carly is on the run for murdering someone. I cant wait!

LiZa
Member Avatar

fancyface78
Sep 18 2009, 09:01 PM
KathyRon
Sep 18 2009, 07:14 PM
LiZa
DrewHamilton

If they actually resolve their problems this time around instead of sweeping everything under the rug, IMO, it won't be the same ole story. They really do have a LOT of issues that they have never confronted...it will be interesting to see what role Carly will play in this..maybe she'll be what motivates Hope to try and work things out with Bo or lose him forever. I'm willing to wait to see where this goes first before I can determine if its just a repeat of one of their previous storylines. I think things will really heat up once Carly gets into town.

Why can't Bo/Hope go to marriage counseling, instead of bring Carly in? I'm so sick and tired of triangles with Bo/Hope.

Harmony233

cubfnatic
Sep 23 2009, 03:23 AM
Well, Lawrence is suppossed to come back a little on the nutty side, so the long hair will fit in with his character. Carly is on the run for murdering someone. I cant wait!
Well Lawrence has always been a little crazy.LOL as have all the Alamains.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

She sounds so excited. I am too.

The show is already rocking so adding Carly and Vivian to it makes it all the better!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply