Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of September 21st; How long can Nicole's secret be kept from EJ?
Topic Started: Sep 18 2009, 05:01 PM (1,376 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL @ that cheesy shot of Chloe poking her boobs out at the end.

Thanks for posting this, Angie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysfan
Member Avatar

Okay, only one promo in and the new announcer, while not as good as the one that did them years ago(but no one can top him, really), is TEN TIMES better than the other one!!!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Yay. I like the new promo announcer way better than the old guy.

Mason
Member Avatar

He's better. Not that great, but definitely better.

As for the promo itself...meh.

Manda1

Found a Youtube version for those like me who cannot view Hulu. :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIznJWKv0S4&feature=channel_page

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm sorry, but whatever happened to that older guy with the deep voice who did the NBC daytime lineup for the longest time? He was the BEST. That said, I don't get the "more colorful" reference... ugh.. .NBC just sucks.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ponz
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Sep 19 2009, 03:18 PM
I'm sorry, but whatever happened to that older guy with the deep voice who did the NBC daytime lineup for the longest time?
He died last year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Lafontaine

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ponz, I was scared, just after posting what I did, that that would be the case. I'm sorry to hear that. And that announcer can't be beat! I don't think anyone will satisfy me, having had the best, in Don LaFontaine.
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

This promo I actually don't mind so much. Its a little longer which makes it more intriguing. However, it would be nice to see a tidbit of other storylines, too.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

Announcer is great but they could have played up that promo a lil more. I mean come on give us some anger shots here! I l liked the one last week (i think last week) better and I don't even really like Dr. Dan but it was still well done.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Eh,,after months and months of this freakin torture,I find it flat.Thanks so much Angie!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply