Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Carly and Rafe in scenes together! Tweet from SoapTown USA
Topic Started: Sep 22 2009, 09:16 AM (4,898 Views)
LovingDays

http://twitter.com/SoapTown_USA/status/4158087464

Days of Our Lives, coming soon: How hot will Crystal Chappell and Galen Gering be in scenes 2gether? You will soon find out.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

So to meet Carly I'll have to be subjected to Luis? This after that promo of everyone lying around half-dead (ooh- maybe they were trying to tap into the whole vampire thing)?

I'm over it. Let's get to Vivian now, please.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Ugh! Why waste Carly with that dud Rafe? Please put her in scenes with more interesting people like Justin, Bo, Hope and Victor.

Alligato
Member Avatar

LMAO! Carly being brought back for Rafe!
Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Really. I can't think of any reason those two would be in a scene together. I am sure some could though.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow. So now they are saddling CC with the responsibility of trying to inject some life/talent in to GG??

She's good. But dayumm... :shame:

darraholic
Member Avatar

I hope Vivian does the right thing and bury Rafe alive.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

OMG.Do they really think just having CC appear in episodes will bring high ratings? Nothing will take this show to the trash heap of canned soaps like pairing her with Mr. Dull.Who the f*** is it at the top office that thinks the sun rises and sets on GG? :puke:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Relax, darlings. We're not talking about a romance here. Rafe is unconscious when Carly finds him but I haven't figured out yet how Rafe ends up in these scenes with Carly and Omar.

Harmony233

Is it me or does Rafe not seem like Carlys type?I know she was engaged to Bo but he had that rebel thing going.Plus the thing with Lawernce.It just seems that Rafe would bore her but maybe not.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Well I hope Rafe isn't involved in a huge chunk of Carly's scenes. Maybe GG will step up his game with CC. I thought he livened up a bit in the few scenes he's had with AZ.

Thanks for the tidbit OBK.

Ellie

OneBadKitty
Sep 22 2009, 10:14 AM
Relax, darlings. We're not talking about a romance here. Rafe is unconscious when Carly finds him but I haven't figured out yet how Rafe ends up in these scenes with Carly and Omar.
Thanks as always, OBK!

esp13
Member Avatar

You can set your watch by reactions around here. Rafe and Carly share a scene? Well it must be a romance, it can't be anything else. Thanks for clarifying things, OBK.

mirabella

OneBadKitty
Thanks, OBK. While I will enjoy seeing Rafe in scenes with Carly, I didn't think it was anything romantic involved. I am sure their scenes with be great.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
But, do you think they're doing some chem testing?? Interesting, I wonder if Carly is somehow tied into Rafe's backstory??

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

OneBadKitty
Thanks for posting, OBK!

I don't actually have the slightest bit of concern or, more accurately, expectation that Carly and Rafe will end up being romantic. I'm curious about whether Carly's even back in Salem yet for these scenes--I guess she is?

lysie
Member Avatar

JANALH
Sep 22 2009, 10:26 AM
OneBadKitty
But, do you think they're doing some chem testing?? Interesting, I wonder if Carly is somehow tied into Rafe's backstory??
Kind of hard to chem test when half of the duo is unconscious. Of course Rafe unconscious is about the same as Rafe the rest of the time, so I guess there's nothing to stop them.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm still trying to figure out how Rafe ends up with Omar. And it's not a social visit, LOL.

Ellie

lysie
Sep 22 2009, 10:38 AM
Kind of hard to chem test when half of the duo is unconscious.
Unfortunately on Days, that's not true. How many times have we seen the CPR chem-test? Drake even talked about it once - it was in 98 when John had to give CPR to Hope. He asked the producers why that was written in, and they said it was to test the chemistry.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Kitty!

Tomlin just won't give up. Poor CC. But I guess acting with an unconscious Rafe is about the same as trying to sell a scene with him reading-uh acting.

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 22 2009, 10:39 AM
lysie
Sep 22 2009, 10:38 AM
Kind of hard to chem test when half of the duo is unconscious.
Unfortunately on Days, that's not true. How many times have we seen the CPR chem-test? Drake even talked about it once - it was in 98 when John had to give CPR to Hope. He asked the producers why that was written in, and they said it was to test the chemistry.

Oh yeah. I guess I blocked that out. Well, the current image I have in my head (which is probably highly inaccurate by the way) would be horrible for testing chemistry. That means that Rafe and Carly will be married with five kids by the end of next year.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply