Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Carly and Rafe in scenes together! Tweet from SoapTown USA
Topic Started: Sep 22 2009, 09:16 AM (4,851 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Sep 22 2009, 10:38 AM
JANALH
Sep 22 2009, 10:26 AM
OneBadKitty
Sep 22 2009, 10:14 AM
Relax, darlings. We're not talking about a romance here. Rafe is unconscious when Carly finds him but I haven't figured out yet how Rafe ends up in these scenes with Carly and Omar.
But, do you think they're doing some chem testing?? Interesting, I wonder if Carly is somehow tied into Rafe's backstory??
Kind of hard to chem test when half of the duo is unconscious. Of course Rafe unconscious is about the same as Rafe the rest of the time, so I guess there's nothing to stop them.
:tounge:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Relax, darlings. We're not talking about a romance here. Rafe is unconscious when Carly finds him but I haven't figured out yet how Rafe ends up in these scenes with Carly and Omar.
THANK YOU!

Shit like this annoys the hell out of me. These days two characters can't even share scenes without people going nuts thinking they are being paired.

lysie
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Sep 22 2009, 10:49 AM
OneBadKitty
THANK YOU!

Shit like this annoys the hell out of me. These days two characters can't even share scenes without people going nuts thinking they are being paired.
It didn't come out of thin air this time, though. The "hot" implied pairing. I was skeptical because of the rest of the wording, but I can see why people would think that.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Let me clarify: I used the word "hot" to describe the actors, not the characters. It says how hot will CC and GG be in scenes together, not how hot will Carly and Rafe be. Sorry for the confusion.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Thanks, OBK!! ;)

Ellie

OneBadKitty
Sep 22 2009, 10:55 AM
Let me clarify: I used the word "hot" to describe the actors, not the characters. It says how hot will CC and GG be in scenes together, not how hot will Carly and Rafe be. Sorry for the confusion.
No problem! I'd based the thread title on the tweet. I'll change it a bit. Though honestly, if she gives him CPR, I stand by my belief that Days is chem-testing, lol.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Thanks OBK,any of your spoilers,,are greatly welcomed.I too think they are chem-testing them..tho I really think its useless..GG is just not very talented..CC will probably eat him alive!!LOL

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Sep 22 2009, 11:02 AM
Though honestly, if she gives him CPR, I stand by my belief that Days is chem-testing, lol.

LOL! Ah, the moronic CPR kiss . . . one of my most-hated stupid soap contrivances.

BillieD
Member Avatar

:iloveyou: OBK. Thank you for always bringing the goods. I hope it's hot!! :dance:

Mason
Member Avatar

I don't think that the writers are in any way toying with the idea of pairing Carly and Rafe (thank God!), BUT there's a reason why people jump to this conclusion, because DAYS has done that a lot in the past, especially in the past year. It's not a baseless paranoia.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 22 2009, 11:30 AM
I don't think that the writers are in any way toying with the idea of pairing Carly and Rafe (thank God!), BUT there's a reason why people jump to this conclusion, because DAYS has done that a lot in the past, especially in the past year. It's not a baseless paranoia.
Exactly. Every single DAYS couple right now started off with those "innocent run ins" with each other. DAYS is famous for chemistry testing and then going along with it. It's not an unusual thing for people to jump to these conclusions when talking about DAYS.

esp13
Member Avatar

Sure, most couples started out with "innocent run-ins" but that's ALWAYS been the case. With the exception of a couple like Shawn and Belle who grew up together, any couple has to meet somewhere, somehow. But, not EVERY run-in turns into a pairing or is a chemistry test. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Yet EVERY spoiler about two characters sharing a scene turns into a big "oh no they didn't, oh yes they did" bout of speculation. If they are truly going in that direction, there will be other spoilers about it. Absent those, I presume it's just part of drawing Carly back into the canvas.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

And I also think it's totally unbelievable that the show would pair Rafe and Carly together, romantically. Now, the first spoiler I see of Carly in scenes with Daniel, I'm going to start assuming things.

esp13
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 22 2009, 11:59 AM
And I also think it's totally unbelievable that the show would pair Rafe and Carly together, romantically. Now, the first spoiler I see of Carly in scenes with Daniel, I'm going to start assuming things.
And that would at least be speculation based on something other than two characters sharing a scene given that Corday mentioned something about Daniel being involved with the Hope/Bo/Carly situation. I tend to think that's been changed and Justin has been substituted into that storyline for some reason, but at least there has been some info put out there suggesting Daniel might be involved.

Speculation is half the fun in reading spoilers. I just find the kind of mass hysteria that seems to break out every time two characters share a scene -- with nothing more to support the idea of a possible pairing -- to be a bit . . . much.

jane1978

What´s really interesting is how Rafe ends in the scene with Carly/Omar. The only connection I see right now is Meredith, who works for/knows Stefano. She needs to get rid of Rafe and punish him for the death of her sister. Stefano could just eliminate him but that would be too easy. But maybe Stefano somewhat knows Omar so he arranges Rafe´s transfer to Omar´s sultanate. Carly shockingly discovers he is from Salem and they work together to get back in States. Of course, I´m probably way off.

Still, I´m really excited with all these hints so far, the murder, Omar, Marocco, and now Rafe getting involved as well. It all shows the writers really worked overtime to turn Carly´s return into that kind of huge umbrella mystery stories DAYS used to tell so well. No wonder CC is so excited.

lysie
Member Avatar

esp13
Sep 22 2009, 12:11 PM
DrewHamilton
And that would at least be speculation based on something other than two characters sharing a scene given that Corday mentioned something about Daniel being involved with the Hope/Bo/Carly situation. I tend to think that's been changed and Justin has been substituted into that storyline for some reason, but at least there has been some info put out there suggesting Daniel might be involved.

Speculation is half the fun in reading spoilers. I just find the kind of mass hysteria that seems to break out every time two characters share a scene -- with nothing more to support the idea of a possible pairing -- to be a bit . . . much.
I hate to harp on this since it wasn't even what she intended, but the spoiler didn't just say they shared a scene.

lysie
Member Avatar

jane1978
Sep 22 2009, 12:12 PM
What´s really interesting is how Rafe ends in the scene with Carly/Omar. The only connection I see right now is Meredith, who works for/knows Stefano. She needs to get rid of Rafe and punish him for the death of her sister. Stefano could just eliminate him but that would be too easy. But maybe Stefano somewhat knows Omar so he arranges Rafe´s transfer to Omar´s sultanate. Carly shockingly discovers he is from Salem and they work together to get back in States. Of course, I´m probably way off.

Still, I´m really excited with all these hints so far, the murder, Omar, Marocco, and now Rafe getting involved as well. It all shows the writers really worked overtime to turn Carly´s return into that kind of huge umbrella mystery stories DAYS used to tell so well. No wonder CC is so excited.
I kind of wonder if he's over there looking for Nicole/Sydney and somehow finds a connection to them.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I'm not assuming romance between Luis and Carly. I'm just continually bored by Luis and try to avoid him, so whatever they're doing together- the mere idea of them interacting at all- makes me less enthusiastic about seeing Carly.

BillieD
Member Avatar

esp13
Sep 22 2009, 12:11 PM
DrewHamilton

Maybe that quad was a misprint?? Justin is clearly the fourth now.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

When Rafe is found, he has been pulled from the water.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply