Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Carly and Rafe in scenes together! Tweet from SoapTown USA
Topic Started: Sep 22 2009, 09:16 AM (4,791 Views)
samixxx
Member Avatar

jane1978
Sep 22 2009, 12:12 PM
What´s really interesting is how Rafe ends in the scene with Carly/Omar. The only connection I see right now is Meredith, who works for/knows Stefano. She needs to get rid of RafWhat´s really interesting is how Rafe ends in the scene with Carly/Omare and punish him for the death of her sister. Stefano could just eliminate him but that would be too easy. But maybe Stefano somewhat knows Omar so he arranges Rafe´s transfer to Omar´s sultanate. Carly shockingly discovers he is from Salem and they work together to get back in States. Of course, I´m probably way off.

Still, I´m really excited with all these hints so far, the murder, Omar, Marocco, and now Rafe getting involved as well. It all shows the writers really worked overtime to turn Carly´s return into that kind of huge umbrella mystery stories DAYS used to tell so well. No wonder CC is so excited.
Hmmm very interesting. Do you think the rumor of a twin could have legs? When it was said that we would see a different side to Rafe that was one of the first things I thought about. :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

samixxx
Sep 22 2009, 10:05 PM
jane1978
What´s really interesting is how Rafe ends in the scene with Carly/Omar. The only connection I see right now is Meredith, who works for/knows Stefano. She needs to get rid of RafWhat´s really interesting is how Rafe ends in the scene with Carly/Omare and punish him for the death of her sister. Stefano could just eliminate him but that would be too easy. But maybe Stefano somewhat knows Omar so he arranges Rafe´s transfer to Omar´s sultanate. Carly shockingly discovers he is from Salem and they work together to get back in States. Of course, I´m probably way off.

Still, I´m really excited with all these hints so far, the murder, Omar, Marocco, and now Rafe getting involved as well. It all shows the writers really worked overtime to turn Carly´s return into that kind of huge umbrella mystery stories DAYS used to tell so well. No wonder CC is so excited.
Hmmm very interesting. Do you think the rumor of a twin could have legs? When it was said that we would see a different side to Rafe that was one of the first things I thought about. :shrug:
Oh my GAWD!!! TWO of them??? :scared:

Say it isn't so... :shame:

Nicole Walker

Two Rafes? One for Nicole and one for Sami. LOL!

mirabella

Nicole Dimera
Sep 22 2009, 11:40 PM
Two Rafes? One for Nicole and one for Sami. LOL!
LOL! Sounds like a good idea to me!

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Two Rafe's running around Salem would be horrid. One is bad enough.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

darraholic
Sep 22 2009, 10:02 AM
I hope Vivian does the right thing and bury Rafe alive.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tori

lazydazes
Sep 22 2009, 07:00 PM
Quote:

I beg to differ on that Sami and EJ were the next generation of Brady and DiMera and it made sense. Nothing about Rafe makes sense because he has no connection to anyone in Salem at least he doesn't now! And Rafe is too boring!

I don't think so. Everyone else (Bo/Hope/John/Marlena) only read those ridiculous love letters between Santos/Colleen and saw no action. It was all about Sami/EJ. What a turn off. That's my point. Like I said, it makes no sense for anyone other than Bope to be intertwined in this tale. It's their history and nobody else's.
I so disagree!!!

Bo's history? Bo isn't even a Brady (biologically) he is Victor's son! Roman and John had more to do with the Dimera fued than Bo! Granted the vets should have been more involved than reading letters. But Sami and EJ being the next generation and producing yet another Brady/DiMera child Johnny, (John being the first) was key to the story. What was wrong with the writing was that Sami and EJ should have gone to Ireland to meet Colleen. That would have been such an interesting meeting. Colleen meeting the two who resemble both her and Santo.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

There was so much wrong with the writing of the feud origins story. They shouldn't have gone to Ireland to meet Colleen because there shouldn't have been Colleen. Random unknown dead/undead sister Sister really didn't have to exist at all. But what's done is done and, like the characters, I will act as though none of it ever happened.

Luis better not have an f-ing twin out there somewhere. I'll only accept a twin if they promise to do really crappy split-screen shots (like Patty Duke-style) when Luis and his twin meet up. The direction has to be intentionally bad to sort of mock the "acting," make it as comical as I know it'll be were he to try and create another character.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

px780
Sep 23 2009, 10:43 AM
But what's done is done and, like the characters, I will act as though none of it ever happened.
Yes, me too. Normally I'm a relative stickler for having to deal with what's onscreen, but luckily for me the post-Hogan regime apparently thought Santeen was as ridiculous as I did.

I haven't heard anything about a twin for Rafe so may I assume that's just a rumor?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

samixxx
Sep 22 2009, 10:05 PM
jane1978

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY........NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :frustration:

I ABSOLUTELY could not stand TWO Rafe's!!!!!!!! :run:

:soapbox:

Rant over. I must find my happy place. :huh1:

lysie
Member Avatar

Tori
Sep 23 2009, 06:43 AM
lazydazes
Sep 22 2009, 07:00 PM
Quote:

I beg to differ on that Sami and EJ were the next generation of Brady and DiMera and it made sense. Nothing about Rafe makes sense because he has no connection to anyone in Salem at least he doesn't now! And Rafe is too boring!

I don't think so. Everyone else (Bo/Hope/John/Marlena) only read those ridiculous love letters between Santos/Colleen and saw no action. It was all about Sami/EJ. What a turn off. That's my point. Like I said, it makes no sense for anyone other than Bope to be intertwined in this tale. It's their history and nobody else's.
I so disagree!!!

Bo's history? Bo isn't even a Brady (biologically) he is Victor's son! Roman and John had more to do with the Dimera fued than Bo! Granted the vets should have been more involved than reading letters. But Sami and EJ being the next generation and producing yet another Brady/DiMera child Johnny, (John being the first) was key to the story. What was wrong with the writing was that Sami and EJ should have gone to Ireland to meet Colleen. That would have been such an interesting meeting. Colleen meeting the two who resemble both her and Santo.
Whether Bo is a Brady biologically or not has always been irrelevant to Stefano when it comes to who he has gone after. He's a part of the feud no matter who his biological father is. He's had an actual history with the DiMeras for decades. Sami has been surrounded by the DiMeras and their ways her entire life, and had never cared. "The next generation" could have been involved without them stinking it up like they did.

shawndbrady1981

im gonna be honest so please dont get offended anyone..but even th ough i read it i dont get why everyone is making a big fuss out of this post..people interact on soaps what the heck is the big deal...its two new characters on the show ( well ok carly is a character who is returning but still) - people are gonna complain no matter what..is this a fansite for days or is this a place where people come to tear days apart for everything that is posted..theres never anything good hear said..if a spoiler is posted opinions are gonna be said yes i get it..but why cant people just wait until the scene plays out.. let it also be said that rafe does do police work and investigating..so hence carly's mystery with murder..it was likely at least a cop or two would be involved its not hard to figure out..dont jump the gun and think it means theyre gonna have sex or anything..im just saying

Ellie

shawndbrady1981
Sep 23 2009, 05:09 PM
im gonna be honest so please dont get offended anyone..but even th ough i read it i dont get why everyone is making a big fuss out of this post..people interact on soaps what the heck is the big deal...its two new characters on the show ( well ok carly is a character who is returning but still) - people are gonna complain no matter what..is this a fansite for days or is this a place where people come to tear days apart for everything that is posted..theres never anything good hear said..if a spoiler is posted opinions are gonna be said yes i get it..but why cant people just wait until the scene plays out.. let it also be said that rafe does do police work and investigating..so hence carly's mystery with murder..it was likely at least a cop or two would be involved its not hard to figure out..dont jump the gun and think it means theyre gonna have sex or anything..im just saying
Hi, it's not a 'fansite' for Days. Many people on this board are not happy with Days right now. If you disagree, that's great - we welcome your opinion too! I can think of a few posters in particular who will be very happy to hear another positive voice about the show.

As for the spoilers, we have both spoiler threads and a 'weekly discussion' thread. If a spoiler is posted, of course people are going to offer opinions, and we never discourage that. There are other members here who, like you, would rather wait to watch the scene before offering an opinion. The Weekly Discussion thread is the perfect place for that.

As for Carly/Rafe - as I and others in this thread have pointed out, on Days, two random characters sharing a scene can in fact mean that the writers are exploring whether the characters have chemistry. It's a valid opinion, just as your opinion (that it means nothing) is also valid. That's the point of a message board - sharing differing opinions on the show!

shawndbrady1981

thank you for that polite slap in the face that you gave me there! im aware that people post there opinions on here everyones free to do so..i just dont understand how this isnt in some sort of general discussion and has its own topic when i got called out for creating a topic that had alot of people talking and didnt really fit in anywhere with spoilers or weekly chats..crystal has stated..NO LOVE INTRESTS FOR CARLY . over and over and over

shawndbrady1981

to take any hostility out of the last comment..cuz really none was ment that way..so hope u didnt take it that way...but on another note..maybe carly comes in sees rafe tied up and rescues him from meredith and shes the one killed...we dont know who meredith is tied to besides stefano whose dangerous that could cause dangerous people to be after her..although stefano is enough to be scared off..and imagine the interaction with kate and stefano after carly..and then vivian coming also after carly for something..but then see kate and stefano all chummy..its bickering from every angle...

Kenny
Member Avatar

shawndbrady1981
Sep 24 2009, 01:42 AM
crystal has stated..NO LOVE INTRESTS FOR CARLY . over and over and over
No love interests yet.

Ellie

shawndbrady1981
thank you for that polite slap in the face that you gave me there! im aware that people post there opinions on here everyones free to do so..i just dont understand how this isnt in some sort of general discussion and has its own topic when i got called out for creating a topic that had alot of people talking and didnt really fit in anywhere with spoilers or weekly chats..crystal has stated..NO LOVE INTRESTS FOR CARLY . over and over and over
The staff of this board has chosen to organize the board in a certain way, and right now, we are starting threads for each 'tweet' that contains spoilers. The Weekly Spoiler threads are for 'dated' spoilers - spoilers released by the show or an official source which usually have an episode date given. We refresh those threads every week so they don't get too unwieldy and so people can quickly find the spoilers for a certain day. The Weekly Discussion thread is for any and all opinions about the show in general and the specific episodes.

If you'd like to PM me about which topic you feel doesn't fit in any section, I'd be happy to explain our reasoning. This board is organized differently than other boards, and we've found that once members get used to it, they tell us that they appreciate the way we've structured the different sections.

Ellie

Kenny
Sep 24 2009, 02:02 AM
shawndbrady1981
crystal has stated..NO LOVE INTRESTS FOR CARLY . over and over and over
No love interests yet.
lol, yep. I'm sure Carly will have a love interest. According to Corday, it's Bo.

Taelyn

esp13
Sep 22 2009, 10:24 AM
You can set your watch by reactions around here. Rafe and Carly share a scene? Well it must be a romance, it can't be anything else. Thanks for clarifying things, OBK.
LOL .. I was thinking something similiar .. Its like a mass email goes out titled ..
"GG-Rafe Bash contest/Party" only requirement is a post must be made bashing him or trying to pair him with anyone but Sami..And the more frequent the better.
Prizes go out to the most clever posts .. LMAO .. Sadly the party is repeated daily, as are the posts.
It gets more boring than Galen is accused of being.

Im more inclined to believe that Carly will have scenes with Rafe on a professional level since he is injured.
I cant see any romance between them .. especially since he and Sami are in love.
Edited by Taelyn, Sep 24 2009, 04:58 AM.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 23 2009, 05:43 PM
shawndbrady1981
Sep 23 2009, 05:09 PM
Hi, it's not a 'fansite' for Days. Many people on this board are not happy with Days right now. If you disagree, that's great - we welcome your opinion too! I can think of a few posters in particular who will be very happy to hear another positive voice about the show.

As for the spoilers, we have both spoiler threads and a 'weekly discussion' thread. If a spoiler is posted, of course people are going to offer opinions, and we never discourage that. There are other members here who, like you, would rather wait to watch the scene before offering an opinion. The Weekly Discussion thread is the perfect place for that.

As for Carly/Rafe - as I and others in this thread have pointed out, on Days, two random characters sharing a scene can in fact mean that the writers are exploring whether the characters have chemistry. It's a valid opinion, just as your opinion (that it means nothing) is also valid. That's the point of a message board - sharing differing opinions on the show!

Yep.You just do not randomly stick someone in a scene,for nothing..if she has to give him CPR..we know what they are doing...sadly for the Carly fans

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply