Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Carly spoiler!
Topic Started: Sep 22 2009, 10:26 AM (5,020 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Awesome! DAYS is officially back on my DVR as of yesterday. So excited for this fall season!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cecily Smythe
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Sep 22 2009, 12:46 PM
That would be more interesting.Although I'm still kinda confused on whose lives would be in danger because she killed Lawernce.
The only person who makes sense to me would be Frankie....but of course, he's not on the canvas.

Speaking of...where did good old Francois disappear to after J&J reunited?

Mason
Member Avatar

Cecily Smythe
Sep 22 2009, 01:57 PM
Speaking of...where did good old Francois disappear to after J&J reunited?
He moved to Washington, D.C., I believe.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

It might happen but I doubt Carly kills Lawrence. It says they are in a confrontation, but you know how these spoilers work, it may not be with each other, they could be in a confrontion with someone else. I figure a big, pretty dagger is a clue. Now Viv thinking Carly did it, I could see that part!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks for all your tidibts Kitty!

They are always right on the money.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

No, the confrontation is definitely between Carly and Laurence and she definitely stabs him.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 22 2009, 03:52 PM
No, the confrontation is definitely between Carly and Laurence and she definitely stabs him.
I kind of hate the fact that we won't get Lawerence except for flashbacks and such. He was one of the first "grey" characters that I liked. Sounds like things are going to be pretty good this fall.........

OBK, any tidbits on the baby switch and the fall out??

aimees76
Member Avatar

After reading the article summary with MS, I guess it makes sense. I just really liked MS/Lawrence, but I suppose it is fitting that she kills him - he really does deserve it.

King
Member Avatar

Oh man, if Carly kills Lawrence...epic!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Snap. I wonder what Vivian will do to Carly this time if she hurts Lawrence. Carly better watch out. This is getting good and I haven't even seen one eppy yet.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This is what i thought would happen and I love it..What a great way to re-start the Carly and Vivian feud..Vivian is going to be pissed!!

Win

Michael Sabatino's Lawrence is definitely just back for the short term. He will be seen in "noir" style flashbacks of Carly's!

http://www.ccandfriends.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1430&p=10455#p10455

Kenny
Member Avatar

I know I've said it before, but this story sounds awesome. I can't wait for it to get started!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Can't wait!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I really hope this becomes a story. Not a Bo/Hope-style 15-minute cinema kind of story, not a 13 month-long boring-ass babyswitch story, not a let's-get-Melanie-involved-somehow story. But a real, developed longer-term, frontburner thing, 'cause it does sound kinda cool.

chante

thanks for the information

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

px780
Sep 23 2009, 11:51 AM
not a let's-get-Melanie-involved-somehow story
Ugh, I certainly pray Melanie is nowhere near this story, but it does seem to be federal law that she get involved where she has no business, so we may have no choice.

lysie
Member Avatar

px780
Sep 23 2009, 11:51 AM
I really hope this becomes a story. Not a Bo/Hope-style 15-minute cinema kind of story, not a 13 month-long boring-ass babyswitch story, not a let's-get-Melanie-involved-somehow story. But a real, developed longer-term, frontburner thing, 'cause it does sound kinda cool.
You just scared me, because we still don't know who Melanie's mom is.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

It's what was expected but I can't wait!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply