Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TVGuide on Michael Sabatino's return; Article Summary
Topic Started: Sep 22 2009, 03:21 PM (2,748 Views)
Ellie

(Thanks dc cubs!)

This week's TVGuide features a short interview with Michael Sabatino concerning Lawrence's return.

Sabatino relates that it never made sense that Carly and Lawrence left the show as a couple. "Lawrence was a rapist, he poisoned people, he killed people! Why would Carly go off and marry him?" Sabatino says that Days is now going to explain what happened. He says that he and Crystal Chappell have been given "dark, twisted, very interesting stuff to play".

Sabatino characterizes his Days run as "brief", and the article says that he'll be seen in "a series of noir-style flashbacks".

Sabatino will also be joining Chappell's web series Venice, where he'll play Alan, an international hotel owner. Sabatino says that Chappell has not yet told him many details about his character, but she did tell him his character has "an unusual fetish", though he doesn't know yet what that is. He jokes that she's "tormenting" him. "My mind is whirling. In fact, this is scaring me to death. I could be wearing high heels for all I know."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 22 2009, 03:21 PM
Sabatino characterizes his Days run as "brief", and the article says that he'll be seen in "a series of noir-style flashbacks".
That's what I thought.

Thansk for posting.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sounds good. Can't wait!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I wonder what they mean by the flashbacks being "noir-style." Somehow I'm not encouraged by that.

OTOH, I like this:

Quote:

Sabatino relates that it never made sense that Carly and Lawrence left the show as a couple. "Lawrence was a rapist, he poisoned people, he killed people! Why would Carly go off and marry him?" Sabatino says that Days is now going to explain what happened. He says that he and Crystal Chappell have been given "dark, twisted, very interesting stuff to play".

Ellie

Paxton
Sep 22 2009, 03:30 PM
I wonder what they mean by the flashbacks being "noir-style." Somehow I'm not encouraged by that.
As long as Ali Sweeney does not run around squealing, I'd be ok with it.

Mason

God, I'm loving everything I've read about Carly's return story, so far. Excitement!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Ellie

LMAO! Maybe she was blackmailed into it, and then started to kind of like him when she owned his balls, but will run out of bed after Bo when he gets out of prison...oh wait, wrong story! :)

It will be so good to see Lawrence again, and my girl Carly! I can't wait to see what they have in store for them, and how the film noir plays into it. I liked last film noir!

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 22 2009, 03:32 PM
Paxton

So many thing I want to say...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Hmm ... ok, you know when he puts it that way ... I suppose I have to agree that Carly and Lawrence never should have gone off into the happily ever after ... but I liked Lawrence :( Phooey. Oh well. These "dark twisted" noir-style flashbacks sound promising. I'm looking forward to it!

King
Member Avatar

Bring it on! DAYS sounds so good this fall.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Sep 22 2009, 03:41 PM
Ellie
Sep 22 2009, 03:32 PM
Paxton

So many thing I want to say...
Hee! Go ahead, say them!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Alligato
Sep 22 2009, 03:39 PM
Ellie

LMAO! Maybe she was blackmailed into it, and then started to kind of like him when she owned his balls, but will run out of bed after Bo when he gets out of prison...oh wait, wrong story! :)

It will be so good to see Lawrence again, and my girl Carly! I can't wait to see what they have in store for them, and how the film noir plays into it. I liked last film noir!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks Ellie and dc cubs. This sounds really good.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I can't wait. Michael Sabatino is truly one of daytime's best. Lawrence/Carly/Bo/Vivian had the show on top of the map back in the day. I couldn't miss a day. I know that these actors will make it that way again.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Can't wait for this to all unfold..

Keith
Member Avatar

Wonder what this means for Lawrence, considering the murder Carly's supposed in trouble for. Then again, maybe its TOO obvious. lol

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm guessing the Carly/Lawrence "relationship" will be very similar to that of Victor and Nicole when they were married. Twisted, sadistic... sounds good!

I'm looking forward to the noir-style flashbacks.

wkline
Member Avatar

This sounds exciting.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheers:
Edited by wkline, Sep 23 2009, 08:59 AM.

Harmony233

Kenny
Sep 22 2009, 07:14 PM
I'm guessing the Carly/Lawrence "relationship" will be very similar to that of Victor and Nicole when they were married. Twisted, sadistic... sounds good!

I'm looking forward to the noir-style flashbacks.
But wasn't Lawernce and Carlys realtionship always slightly dark and twisted.Talk about somebody that should be screwed up is there son Nicholas.First Vivian steals him from Carly.He is raised by Vivian for the first nine years.Then he accidentally kills someone.Then he finds his parents and just as him and Carly are bonding.He thinks shes dead but come to find out his Aunt Viv buried her alive.Now his mother kills his father.Talk about someone who should have issues.LOL

estiew2008

Ellie

"he'll be seen in "a series of noir-style flashbacks".

Looks to me like he's the one Carly killed and we'll be seeing the flashbacks of what led to murder.
Edited by estiew2008, Sep 24 2009, 02:29 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply