Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Interview with Crystal Chappell; Oct 6th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Sep 23 2009, 01:11 PM (3,741 Views)
Bopefan

If they hadn't just done that story with Billie and Chelsea, they probably would have had Carly have Bo's child. So I hope they dont do it again, the Chelsea story was bad enough!
Edited by Bopefan, Sep 29 2009, 10:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Bopefan
Sep 29 2009, 10:26 PM
If they hadn't just done that story with Billie and Chelsea, they probably would have had Carly have Bo's child. So I hope they dont do it again, the Chelsea story was bad enough!
Interesting that you mentioned that.I was watching an old Bo/Carly scene.It was about them arguing about Nicholas and how that Bo was telling Carly that she was trying to buy Nicholas's love by buying him a mansion and all that jazz.It reminded me of Bo and Hopes arguing about Chelsea.Here was two long lost kids who wanted there parents back together and schemed for it to happen.Its really kind of weird how similar those two long lost kids stories where.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply