Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chad confronts Mia; Oct 6th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Sep 23 2009, 01:29 PM (3,100 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Pfft! Like age differences have ever stopped this show before. Daniel/Chelsea, anyone?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysfan
Member Avatar

Amello
Sep 24 2009, 12:01 AM
Mason
Sep 24 2009, 12:01 AM
I seriously think Taylor Spreitler takes acting tips from Nadia Bjorlin. Both monotone, both boring as hell.
She's much, much worse than Nadia.
Yup. I like Nadia from time to time, and I enjoyed Taylor in her first few months, but she's been awful lately.

I actually like both Will and Chad. Their actors have some potential...I don't know about Taylor, honestly. She's just gotten worse and worse.

lysie
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 24 2009, 01:38 PM
Pfft! Like age differences have ever stopped this show before. Daniel/Chelsea, anyone?
Taylor is actually a minor, though, right?

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

The age difference with Daniel and Chelsea was bad but the actress and character were over 21 I believe. Taylor won't be 16 until October. I think Mia is suppose to be 16.
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Sep 24 2009, 02:20 PM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Something happened to both Taylor and Dylan. For some reason, they both got bad around the time Chad was brought in. I think it all has to do with the fact that they were isolated from other stories on the canvas. Following the Grace story, Will and Mia were jettisoned to the teen story only. They had very few interactions with older characters until recently. In their first few months on the show, they were having scenes with older characters regularly and I think that helped them. They were consistently having to bring their A game because they were in scenes with vets. Over the summer, I think they developed bad habits and became lazy because they had no one in scenes with them to push them to the next level.

I've noticed improvement in both of them this week and it's no coincidence that they've been sharing scenes with older characters a bit more lately. Hopefully that continues because both Taylor and Dylan need more of that to help them. They are talented because it's been demonstrated onscreen before.

I love the way the baby switch is slowly unraveling. Can't wait!

Keith
Member Avatar

I think Mia and Will are perfect examples as to why no one should be isolated. Generational stories should be, well, generational.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply