Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 5th; *UPDATED 10/3*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2009, 05:23 PM (15,203 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Phillip stands up to Kate.
-EJ has Nicole and Sydney leave the mansion.
-Chloe puts Kate in her place.
-EJ reveals Nicole's lie to Sami about Sydney.
-Victor tells Bo that Alamain's dead.

SOW Spoilers
-EJ forces Nicole to confess.
-A familiar face returns and calls Bo.
-Stephanie asks out Nathan.
-Lucas wants to make amends with Chloe.

**UPDATED 9/25**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
EJ forces Nicole to tell him the truth about Sydney's birth; Mia has a secret meeting with Brady at the pier.

Tuesday
Stefano collapses while out to dinner with Kate; Philip thanks Sami for helping Lucas get into rehab.

Wednesday
After saving his life, David (Daniel?) questions Kate about why Stefano collapsed; EJ kicks Nicole and Sydney out of the house.

Thursday
Victor gloats that Kate was unable to kill Stefano; Brady worries that EJ will harm Nicole now that he knows the truth.

Friday
Nicole vows never to let Sami get her daughter back; Philip discovers that Melanie and Nathan are on a date.

**UPDATED 9/29**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of October 5:

Daniel confronts Kate about Stefano's new illness. Is she trying to off the Pheonix, now?

Carly Manning boards a plane headed for Salem, running away... "Carly is a changed person," Crystal Chappell previews. "She's come back having murdered someone, on the run. She's looking for Bo to help her protect someone.

Philip stands up to Kate about Melanie.

EJ learns Nicole miscarried their kid. He thinks Sydney's Mia's kid so dumps Nicole and Sydney! EJ tells Nicole and Sydney to leave the mansion.

Thursday October 8:
Philip shows Melanie his true feelings for her.

Friday October 9:
EJ reveals Nicole's lie about Sydney to Sami!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 9/30**

SOD Spoilers
-EJ forces a confession from Nicole.
- A familiar face returns and calls Bo.
- Lucas wants to make amends with Chloe.

SOW Spoilers
-Sami thanks Phillip for getting Lucas into rehab.
-Phillip tells Victor he wants a second chance with Melanie.
-Daniel gives Chloe the key to his apartment.
-Stephanie finds herself the odd girl out.
-Kate gloats to Victor about her post at DiMera Enterprises.

Can't Miss:Tuesday, October 6th
Stefano collapses!

**UPDATED 10/2**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 5th
Philip runs into Chloe at the hospital and spots her engagement ring; E.J. forces Nicole to confess that she lied about Sydney; Sami applies for a job at Chez Rouge; Carly boards a plane headed for Salem; Bo confides in Justin.

Tuesday, October 6th
Daniel gives Chloe a key to his place; Philip confronts Kate about marrying Stefano; Stefano collapses, clutching his chest; E.J. guesses that Dr. Baker helped Nicole; Sami thanks Philip for helping Lucas; Carly tries to call Bo.

Wednesday, October 7th
Daniel gets Stefano stabilized; Maggie confronts Kate about putting something in Stefano's food; Chloe tells E.J. and Nicole about Stefano; Sami winds up caring for Sydney; Carly tries to call Justin; Philip confides in Victor.

Thursday, October 8th
E.J. tells Lexie about his situation with Nicole; Nicole decides to fight for her family; Sami thinks of Grace as she cares for Sydney; Brady worries about Nicole; Philip stands up to Kate for Melanie; Victor gloats to Kate.

Friday, October 9th
E.J. tells Nicole to take Sydney and leave; Nicole blames Brady for her secret being out; E.J. tells Sami about Nicole's lies; Philip tells Nathan to be good to Melanie; Stephanie confides in Maggie; Philip and Stephanie have a talk.

**UPDATED 10/3**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 5th
Carly boards a plane for Salem; EJ forces Nicole to confess that she lied; Chloe receives Lucas' signed annulment papers; Kate and Stefano discuss his health; Bo talks with Justin about his anger at Hope for leaving with Ciara.

Tuesday, October 6th
Daniel gives Chloe a key to his place; Philip has it out with Kate over her marrying Stefano; Nicole tries to convince EJ they are still a family; Sami grieves over Grace with Will; Carly places a call to Bo with hopes that he can help her.

Wednesday, October 7th
EJ tells Nicole to leave the mansion and take Sydney; Daniel confronts Kate about Stefano's illness; Carly tries to call Justin; Philip tells Victor that he wants a second chance with Melanie.

Thursday, October 8th
Philip shows his true feelings to Melanie; EJ explains to Lexie about the situation with Nicole; Stephanie asks Nathan out, but he tells her he's going out with Melanie; Brady worries about Nicole.

Friday, October 9th
EJ reveals Nicole's lie about Sydney to Sami; Nicole blames Brady for letting the secret out; Philip realizes Melanie and Nathan are on a date; Philip tells Stephanie that they can't be friends.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Alamain spoilers, finally!!!! YAY!!!!

Ok, seriously, Stephanie ... Imma gonna slap a bitch ...

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Yay for The Alamains <3333

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I'm so happy to see some Alamain spoilers!

Kenny
Member Avatar

OMG. Finally some Alamain spoilers!

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Sep 24 2009, 05:36 PM
OMG. Finally some Alamain spoilers!
For real! I don't really care about any of the other spoilers, but I'm excited for the Alamains!

Ljay
Member Avatar

I'm about the 7th post on here and by the looks of it, everyone so far is happy as a lark about the Alamain spoilers. Don't let me rain on tha parade. THANK GOD! ALAMAIN SPOILERS!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Now its gettin good.......
:wink: :wink: :wink: :peek: :peek:
Edited by Ljay, Sep 24 2009, 06:05 PM.

LovingDays

i hate u stephanie i hope nathan say noooooooo

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I hope EJ doesn't find out the whole truth..I just want him to find out Nicole lost the baby and got Mia's...I don't want them to find out about the Sami connection just yet...

And hell yeah to the Alamain spoilers..Love that Victor seems involved also...

Harmony233

Too bad Lawrence is really dead loved his rivlary with Bo and Victor.

Ljay
Member Avatar

So let me get this straight. Ej not only makes Nicole leave the mansion,he makes her take Sydney with her. And where does this Charmer (EJ) think shes gonna take this baby? Ej,my friend,you are indeed a keeper. Ej is gonna feel about 2 foot tall when he finds out hes thrown his own child out of the damn house. I bet you anything Nicole heads to Sami's house when Ej throws her ass out, wanting Sami to take the baby. Thats the only reason Nicole wanted the baby was so she could keep Ej, seems kinda useless now dont it?

lastDays
Member Avatar

wonderingwhat
Sep 24 2009, 07:20 PM
So let me get this straight. Ej not only makes Nicole leave the mansion,he makes her take Sydney with her. And where does this Charmer (EJ) think shes gonna take this baby? Ej,my friend,you are indeed a keeper. Ej is gonna feel about 2 foot tall when he finds out hes thrown his own child out of the damn house. I bet you anything Nicole heads to Sami's house when Ej throws her ass out, wanting Sami to take the baby. Thats the only reason Nicole wanted the baby was so she could keep Ej, seems kinda useless now dont it?
ITA.Couldn't have said it better myself :cheers:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

EJ'S gonna feel like an ass when he realizes he sent his own child out the door. I bet Nicole than takes Sydney and runs away because she doesn't wanna lose her. Then, Sami and EJ bond over having to find their precious baby girl.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

SO EXCITED!!!

Finally Nicole is getting her comeuppance and ALAMAIN SPOILERS!!

As much as hate that bitch Chloe, it is good to see that she is gonna take Kate to town over trying to KILL her. That should be a fun episode.

Looks like things are only going to get better.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Harmony233
Sep 24 2009, 06:49 PM
Too bad Lawrence is really dead loved his rivlary with Bo and Victor.
I would not be surprised to see him show up again in Salem. I highly doubt he is REALLY dead...no real villain is ever dead, not on DAYS ;)

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Hot DAYUMMM!! It's finally getting good!

Love that EJ confides in Sami! Bonding time here we come. :wub:

And as much as EJ will feel awful that he threw his own daughter out - if Nicole would simply tell the truth he most certainly wouldn't do that. If Nicole ends up on the street (unlikely) and takes Sydney with her - SHE'S the one putting the baby at risk.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Angie.

I thought that even though EJ was going to be finished with Nicole, he was going to stay in the marriage in order to keep Sydney. Am I making that up, or was that an actual spoiler somewhere? :ermm:

So I guess Nicole isn't going to fess up that Sydney actually belongs to him. Blech. That will be child #3 that he thinks he's lost.

Add me to the list of people happy to see the Alamain name in the spoilers. :D

Can403

Angie79
Sep 24 2009, 05:23 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Phillip stands up to Kate.
-EJ has Nicole and Sydney leave the mansion.
-Chloe puts Kate in her place.
-EJ reveals Nicole's lie to Sami about Sydney.
-Victor tells Bo that Alamain's dead.

SOW Spoilers
-EJ forces Nicole to confess.
-A familiar face returns and calls Bo.
-Stephanie asks out Nathan.
-Lucas wants to make amends with Chloe.
I love the Alamain spoilers. The rest looks boring.

Can403

lastDays
Sep 24 2009, 07:33 PM
wonderingwhat
Sep 24 2009, 07:20 PM
ITA.Couldn't have said it better myself :cheers:
I agree.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

mbdimera
Sep 24 2009, 08:26 PM
I thought that even though EJ was going to be finished with Nicole, he was going to stay in the marriage in order to keep Sydney. Am I making that up, or was that an actual spoiler somewhere? :ermm:
There's been heavy spec about that, but I don't recall seeing any actual spoilers to that effect.

Wonder what position Stefano takes on this Nicole & Sydney leaving the manse issue, given that he also knows the truth. Also, Philip stands up to Kate? Please please tell me this has nothing to do with Phelony.

The only spoiler here that shocks and disturbs me is "Lucas tries to make amends with Chloe." HAVE I NOT SUFFERED ENOUGH??? Crikey.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply