Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 5th; *UPDATED 10/3*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2009, 05:23 PM (15,238 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Can403
Sep 24 2009, 09:31 PM
Angie79
Sep 24 2009, 05:23 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
-Phillip stands up to Kate.
-EJ has Nicole and Sydney leave the mansion.
-Chloe puts Kate in her place.
-EJ reveals Nicole's lie to Sami about Sydney.
-Victor tells Bo that Alamain's dead.

SOW Spoilers
-EJ forces Nicole to confess.
-A familiar face returns and calls Bo.
-Stephanie asks out Nathan.
-Lucas wants to make amends with Chloe.
I love the Alamain spoilers. The rest looks boring.
Yep, but I also like the one of EJ forcing Nicole to admit the truth. Didn't see that ever happening. She's been good with her lies. I didn't see her being weak enough to ever give in.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Wow...Ej makes the baby leave too?

Can403

Dragonish1
Sep 24 2009, 09:41 PM
Nice guy eh?

kitkat
Member Avatar

Dragonish1
This actually shocks you, this is EJ DiMera-- I remember a particular incident involving Grace. She and Sami were at the DiMera mansion, the night he wouldn't let Johnny go with her. Grace was sick, thought to be teething. She makes a comment about her being sick, and he said pretty much-- he didn't care she didn't have anything to do with him. Therefore he didn't care if she was sick or not, I never got that comment...

I don't think it will be for long, either he realizes he's bonded with Sydney. Or, his father tells him the truth...

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

kitkat
Sep 24 2009, 10:03 PM
Dragonish1
This actually shocks you, this is EJ DiMera-- I remember a particular incident involving Grace. She and Sami were at the DiMera mansion, the night he wouldn't let Johnny go with her. Grace was sick, thought to be teething. She makes a comment about her being sick, and he said pretty much-- he didn't care she didn't have anything to do with him. Therefore he didn't care if she was sick or not, I never got that comment...

I don't think it will be for long, either he realizes he's bonded with Sydney. Or, his father tells him the truth...
The only time I recall Sami having Grace with her at the DiMansion was when she and EJ were arguing as to whether Johnny could spend the night with Sami, as it was her night. It was during the whole Stefano/Stephanie kidnapping thing and Sami was angry that EJ tried to take a call (he assumed would be from Owen in regard to having Stephanie) and Sami took the phone from him an broke it. He freaked out because he feared for Stefano's life and told Sami to take herself and 'her orphan' out of there. I don't think he said anything about not caring that Grace was ill - he was angry and trying to get rid of Sami so he could focus on saving his father.

Of course, EJ came to regret that interaction when he found out that Grace was (supposedly) his daughter - but at the time, he had no idea whatsoever.

I am interested to see how it will play out with forcing Nicole to leave with Sydney - but again, the real culprits in that tragedy are Nicole and Stefano who both know that Sydney IS actually EJ's daughter.

nanasmiles

Just how tight is his arse going to feel when he finds out he not only threw his supposedly first daughter, Grace, out, but also his real daughter Sydney. Think if, after all the chase and search is over for Sydney, he will ever toss out on the doorstep another infant? Nicole is going to run fast and hard with Sydney, because she knows full well Stefano is not going to let her disappear with his real grandchild. And I fully believe Stefano will pull Dr. Baker out of his hat when he tries to prove to junior that he had nothing to do with Nicole's secret, other than working on proving Sydney was Ej and Sami's. He, Stefano, was trying to do it for his son. Just like Kate, i my book. They deserve each other.
Edited by nanasmiles, Sep 24 2009, 10:32 PM.

jeter2684
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 24 2009, 08:16 PM
Hot DAYUMMM!! It's finally getting good!

Love that EJ confides in Sami! Bonding time here we come. :wub:

And as much as EJ will feel awful that he threw his own daughter out - if Nicole would simply tell the truth he most certainly wouldn't do that. If Nicole ends up on the street (unlikely) and takes Sydney with her - SHE'S the one putting the baby at risk.
:applause: i agree.... nicole just needs to come clean so this whole baby switch can be over :pray:

Nicole Walker

I wish Sydney was really Nicole's child. I love seeing these two together. Nicole could get a a decent job which I know she's capable of doing and raise her child. I'd just love to see something different for Nicole.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Things are really getting good.

The Victor/Bo spoiler is my favorite.

Taelyn

I dont see Ej telling Sami about what he learns as a "Bonding opportunity" if anything I think he will only be MORE angry at Sami.. She denied him "Their daughter" and now Nicole lost his child and he didnt get a chance to know her or greive her death,and then she tried to decieve him with a "strangers" baby.. In his mind the only child of his that was born was the one he never got to know thanks to Sami, so I see him hating her even more .. Atleast at first.

Ljay
Member Avatar

EJ reveals Nicole's lie to Sami about Sydney. Sorry guys, but I'm not seeing this as a bonding event. Ej is gonna tell Sami all of what Nicole has done and she is gonna do the "I told you so" dance in front of him...They are gonna get in to it and hes gonna run off to the DiMera Mansion and fuss with Daddy and Step-Mommy Dearest. Now that he thinks hes done something big by makin Nicole leave and take the baby that he thinks is Mia's, watch and see what color his face is gonna turn when good ol' Stefano tells him that Sydney is not Mia's, but his! That will be when he gets a fire under his ass and runs to find the baby....

Now if Nicole has no money or no where to live, I would think that Ej would let her stay with him at the mansion since she was so good and "loyal" to the family by bring the DiMera heir to its rightful owner.(Sounds like a pet) Nicole just might for a few more months fall into the good graces (pardon the pun) of Ej once again.....
:hmmph: :hmmph:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

wonderingwhat
Sep 25 2009, 06:05 AM
EJ reveals Nicole's lie to Sami about Sydney. Sorry guys, but I'm not seeing this as a bonding event. Ej is gonna tell Sami all of what Nicole has done and she is gonna do the "I told you so" dance in front of him...They are gonna get in to it and hes gonna run off to the DiMera Mansion and fuss with Daddy and Step-Mommy Dearest. Now that he thinks hes done something big by makin Nicole leave and take the baby that he thinks is Mia's, watch and see what color his face is gonna turn when good ol' Stefano tells him that Sydney is not Mia's, but his! That will be when he gets a fire under his ass and runs to find the baby....

Now if Nicole has no money or no where to live, I would think that Ej would let her stay with him at the mansion since she was so good and "loyal" to the family by bring the DiMera heir to its rightful owner.(Sounds like a pet) Nicole just might for a few more months fall into the good graces (pardon the pun) of Ej once again.....
:hmmph: :hmmph:
I agree with you. This will not be a bonding deal for EJ and Sami. First of all, Sami has no desire to BOND with EJ-- she is in love with Rafe and looking for him. Secondly, EJ will be POed over what another woman has done to him over a child. I can see another ranting and raving scene with lots of gestures and and shaking hands. Sami will no doubt not be sympathetic to EJ after the way she has been treated by him and his attitude toward Grace and Rafe.

I also don't think that Stefano is going to let his granddaughter, Sydney, get far. He has worked too hard to keep her around. I do think he will either let Nicole stay at the mansion for awhile or she will take Sydney and run with her.
Edited by magicsteacher, Sep 25 2009, 07:43 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Well all we can do is wait and see how it plays out. But my money is on happy days ahead for EJami and EJami fans. :dance:

Alligato
Member Avatar

LOL! The Ejamis and Safes are more alike than they think! They could all have the same posts, but just swap out the names!

Thanks for the spoils! All of these sound pretty awesome, especially the Alamains! Bring it on! I am so ready!

Harmony233

Alligato
Sep 25 2009, 08:11 AM
LOL! The Ejamis and Safes are more alike than they think! They could all have the same posts, but just swap out the names!

Thanks for the spoils! All of these sound pretty awesome, especially the Alamains! Bring it on! I am so ready!
I'm excited for the Alamains.I haven't been this excited about a soap in a long time.

Noel

I love Nicole, and while I hate to see awful things happen to Nicole, selfishly, a little part of me is dying to see drunk Nicole again. I miss drunk Nicole. :drunk:

lcarter5

Drunk Nicole was a riot!!!!

michelle
Member Avatar

Drunk Nicole and Scheming Sami are best. Certainly better than weepy, scared Nicole and self-righteous Sami.

Yuck.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

michelle
Sep 25 2009, 01:39 PM
Drunk Nicole and Scheming Sami are best. Certainly better than weepy, scared Nicole and self-righteous Sami.

Yuck.
Jeez...can you imagine the possibilities if those two faced off again...

No matter- Carly time. I know I should try to keep my excitement in check but I kind of can't.

kitkat
Member Avatar

A relationship coming immediately off of a broken relationship is doomed to fail, even worse with two broken relationships.

But with Sami's it's very different than EJ's, and what happens when Rafe is discovered; injured, numerous bashes to the skull, laying on a river's edge, soaking wet, since it's October by then--suffering from probably hyperthermia and probably exposure-- do you think Sami is just gonna say, "oh really, oh well." Yeah, right!!

EJ & Lucas went looking for someone better than Sami, and found out that there is no one better. Rafe already knows it...

I wouldn't be suprised to hear Sami say, "Rafe called it..."

Edited by kitkat, Sep 25 2009, 02:04 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply