Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 5th; *UPDATED 10/3*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2009, 05:23 PM (15,291 Views)
michelle
Member Avatar

I wouldn't say they went looking for someone better than Sami - last time I checked Lucas found her in bed making a baby with EJ and a distraught pregnant Sami told EJ to move on with Nicole.

I think she more or less chased THEM away.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Umm, yeah, Sami screwed up her relationship with Lucas, and refused to have any real relationship with Ej ... Rafe is the one responsible for this relationship fail, not Sami this time. All the times in the past, Sami's relationships failed because of her lack of honesty ... this time she was completely honest, and Rafe wasn't. Regardless of whether he is a good guy or not, or whatever his reasons for keeping secrets ... Sami had every right to question him and every right to be upset with his refusal to answer.

Lucas did not go looking for someone "better" than Sami, he went looking for someone the polar opposite of Sami (what he always does) to distract himself from Sami so as not to get sucked back in. He always ends up back with her though, because she is his real love, and he is hers. :wub:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
EJ forces Nicole to tell him the truth about Sydney's birth; Mia has a secret meeting with Brady at the pier.

Tuesday
Stefano collapses while out to dinner with Kate; Philip thanks Sami for helping Lucas get into rehab.

Wednesday
After saving his life, David (Daniel?) questions Kate about why Stefano collapsed; EJ kicks Nicole and Sydney out of the house.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Who is David?
Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

michelle
Sep 25 2009, 02:13 PM
I wouldn't say they went looking for someone better than Sami - last time I checked Lucas found her in bed making a baby with EJ and a distraught pregnant Sami told EJ to move on with Nicole.

I think she more or less chased THEM away.

Exactly. In the past Sami has been indecisive and as EJ said 'fickle'. EJ as much as begged Sami for any indication they had a future together - even after he knew that Nicole was pregnant. He certainly didn't go looking for something better.

And Sami basically settled for Rafe when it appeared she'd finally chased both of her previously loves away for good. She only chased Rafe down at the airport and groveled to get him to stay after both Lucas and EJ were married.

michelle
Member Avatar

Well, Lucas did screw it up right before they were supposed to get married (the second to last time) when Kate drugged Sami and Brandon, stuck them in bed together and sent Lucas to the hotel.

Lucas refused to believe Sami. That was definitely ALL him.

But I find Lucas and Sami much more tolerable AND believable than Rafe and Sami.

But I'm still hoping for and EJ and Sami reunion. :wub:

aimees76
Member Avatar

Ok fine, Lucas was wrong on that part, but seriously, if you walked into a hotel room and saw your love naked in bed with their ex would you automatically think "gee they must've been drugged and set-up like this"? Doubt it. It took him awhile to come around, but once Sami was able to prove that Kate set her up, Lucas immediately begged her forgiveness.

I'm afraid I cannot say that I would tolerate Ejami over Safe if I can't have Lumi. Too much bad stuff there, and I hate EJ with Sami too much. Rafe with Sami is annoying, but I don't hate him. I am relatively indifferent to him. Lucas with Sami is the ONLY Sami pairing I have ever enjoyed, and the only one I think I could ever accept.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Amello
Sep 25 2009, 02:23 PM
Who is David?
Yeah,who the hell is David? :shrug:

LovingDays

im sure they did a mistake im sure its daniel
Edited by LovingDays, Sep 25 2009, 03:04 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

That was my thought, it was probably Daniel ... saves Stefano's life, then accuses Kate of poisoning him ... makes sense.

lastDays
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 25 2009, 03:03 PM
im sure they did a mistake im sure its daniel
That sounds about right

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't know either. I agree that it is probably supposed to say Daniel.

Noel

I just can't wait to see Carly again! It's like I have her Salem arrival already marked on my calendar. :laugh:

LorrieOw
Member Avatar

Personally, I don't think Nicole will go far with Sydney. She is going to be so hurt and upset with EJ, that she is going to take his child and raise her alone, in Salem. The baby switch is not going to come out yet, because the only ones that truly know the baby is EJ's and Sami's is Nicole and Stephano, as RAfe is missing. Now we get the spoiler that Stephano collapses, and my bet is that he is going to be unable or unwilling to let EJ know.

Harmony233

Noel
Sep 25 2009, 03:36 PM
I just can't wait to see Carly again! It's like I have her Salem arrival already marked on my calendar. :laugh:
ME too.I tried not to get too excited but these spoilers coming out sounded awesome.LOL

kitkat
Member Avatar

aimees76
Sep 25 2009, 02:18 PM
Umm, yeah, Sami screwed up her relationship with Lucas, and refused to have any real relationship with Ej ... Rafe is the one responsible for this relationship fail, not Sami this time. All the times in the past, Sami's relationships failed because of her lack of honesty ... this time she was completely honest, and Rafe wasn't. Regardless of whether he is a good guy or not, or whatever his reasons for keeping secrets ... Sami had every right to question him and every right to be upset with his refusal to answer.

Lucas did not go looking for someone "better" than Sami, he went looking for someone the polar opposite of Sami (what he always does) to distract himself from Sami so as not to get sucked back in. He always ends up back with her though, because she is his real love, and he is hers. :wub:
OFF SUBJECT

Okay, admitaly, better, was the wrong word- Different, than Sami. But Sami-Rafe's problems are both their faults, Rafe was not as open with Sami as she thought he should be. Sami promise to let it go, and didn't keep that promise. Rafe doesn't see any reason to want anybody different than Sami. Both men stated they were glad that they had wife's that wasn't Sami, no they were worse.

ON SUBJECT

Maybe what ever made Stefano collapse is the thing that prevents him from telling EJ the truth about Sydney. Maybe too much exitement, he's no spring chicken. Kate poisioning him, sound like classic Kate. Thank goodnes for David-- I mean Daniel.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Sep 25 2009, 12:05 AM
I wish Sydney was really Nicole's child. I love seeing these two together. Nicole could get a a decent job which I know she's capable of doing and raise her child. I'd just love to see something different for Nicole.
Yeah who wouldn't love a "mother" who would let the child's real father think she isn't even his and also had let the same man mourn for a child he thought was his? All this crap is because of Nicole and her lies. Just because the actress is good and can cry prettily does not make Nicole sympathetic to me. If she loves that child so much, she should do what is best for her-let her parents know who she really is. But no, she will be passed off to a couple of teenagers just to keep Nicole's butt safe.

Nicole may have stolen that baby, but she is not hers. That baby is Sami and EJ's. Possession is not 9/10ths of the law when it comes to kidnappers. If Nicole wants a baby so badly, she can adopt one legally, if she does not end up in jail.

daisy132

Alligato
Sep 25 2009, 08:11 AM
LOL! The Ejamis and Safes are more alike than they think! They could all have the same posts, but just swap out the names!

Thanks for the spoils! All of these sound pretty awesome, especially the Alamains! Bring it on! I am so ready!
Yup, substitute Lumi for Safes and you got it. I used to be the Lumi fans against the Ejami fans. Now it's Safe. Meh, too bad the Lumi fans joined forces with them, now their couple is dead and repalced.

I don't know where Ejami is going, but I enjoy the break from Rafe and am looking forward to the drama and wonderful performances from Ali, James and Ari.
Edited by daisy132, Sep 26 2009, 11:22 AM.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

daisy132
Sep 26 2009, 11:21 AM
Alligato
Sep 25 2009, 08:11 AM
LOL! The Ejamis and Safes are more alike than they think! They could all have the same posts, but just swap out the names!

Thanks for the spoils! All of these sound pretty awesome, especially the Alamains! Bring it on! I am so ready!
Yup, substitute Lumi for Safes and you got it. I used to be the Lumi fans against the Ejami fans. Now it's Safe. Meh, too bad the Lumi fans joined forces with them, now their couple is dead and repalced.

I don't know where Ejami is going, but I enjoy the break from Rafe and am looking forward to the drama and wonderful performances from Ali, James and Ari.
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I don't se a "rooting couple". After the supercouple era of the 1980's, the show stuck with the same formula for years (DECADES may be more accurate). I saw a real change during Bo and Hope's courtship in 1983. Up till then, even with Doug and Julie & Marlena and Roman, the fans would take sides and determine the actual "rooting couiple". During Bo and Hope, the writers for the first time painted both Megan Hathaway and Larry Welch as dark foils that stood in the way of fate, not alternative outcomes in a love quad.

Days has now officially returned to a more gray and blurred format regarding it's romantic pairings. The up side is that it's less predictable. The down side is I don't really know who I want together now.

Lucas was the orginal and most comforting for Sami, but I can't see it anymore. Also, the chemistry IMHO, is gone. They aren't the new "Doug and Julie", the couple who will find their way back to each other. They are like brother and sister, best friends for life without benefits, Please! EJ and Sami work when it comes to chemistry, but their sordid history and at times, vengeful actions toward each other, keep me from goin full throtle EJami. Then you have Sami and Rafe. They have chemistry, but not as much as Ej and Sami. However, they don't have the dark clouds hanging over their heads, so it evens the playing field.

Really, I just want the truth out. Maybe then I will personally know who I want together. As of now, I can't move in any direction. It's just not clear, and maybe thats the whole point. Maybe, I'm watching good writing again!

aimees76
Member Avatar

I do not know of one Lumi fan that has "joined forces" with any Safe fans. Frankly, I am fed the fuck up with that accusation. Is it really so hard to believe that Safe, Ejole, Lumi, and Ejami all have their own seperate fan bases? And if Safes, Ejoles, and Lumis are all the same, then there must be a hell of a lot more Lumis than ever imagined - since so many think we are a dead fan base with only, what? 6 members? We sure are a powerful 6!! If Lumi fans were also Safe fans and also Ejole fans, wouldn't we have used all that "power" to get LUMI?? Such stupid fucking bullshit. Lumi fans promote Lumi, we opposed Sami hooking up with her rapist, you don't like it, too fucking bad. Most Lumi fans that I know, don't like Rafe either, and do not support him at all. I know of two Lumi fans that I have seen on another board who thought that they could enjoy Safe as a transition until Lumi were reunited. Two. The rest of the Lumis I know cannot stand Rafe.
I am personally indifferent to Rafe, I don't really like him, but I don't hate him either, and I don't really bother spending much energy talking about him. Most of my posts, letters, postcards, and emails are in support of Lumi, Lucas, or the show in general - since I am a general fan first and foremost. I am so sick and tired of Ejami fans always talking so much shit then crying victim to the mean, mean Lumis. Bullshit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply