Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 5th; *UPDATED 10/3*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2009, 05:23 PM (15,343 Views)
Sindacco
Member Avatar

Where did this talk of Ari being let go come from?
Edited by Sindacco, Sep 29 2009, 09:47 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of October 5:

Daniel confronts Kate about Stefano's new illness. Is she trying to off the Pheonix, now?

Carly Manning boards a plane headed for Salem, running away... "Carly is a changed person," Crystal Chappell previews. "She's come back having murdered someone, on the run. She's looking for Bo to help her protect someone."

Philip stands up to Kate about Melanie.

EJ learns Nicole miscarried their kid. He thinks Sydney's Mia's kid so dumps Nicole and Sydney! EJ tells Nicole and Sydney to leave the mansion.

Thursday October 8:
Philip shows Melanie his true feelings for her.

Friday October 9:
EJ reveals Nicole's lie about Sydney to Sami!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers. Sounds like a good week.

CapeSafe

Carly Manning boards a plane headed for Salem, running away... "Carly is a changed person," Crystal Chappell previews. "She's come back having murdered someone, on the run. She's looking for Bo to help her protect someone.

This spoiler is listed for the week of Oct 5th... But there is also reports that we see her on Oct2nd
I am confused...Guess with all the airport security it takes her a few days to board LOL

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

CapeSafe
Sep 29 2009, 03:16 PM
Carly Manning boards a plane headed for Salem, running away... "Carly is a changed person," Crystal Chappell previews. "She's come back having murdered someone, on the run. She's looking for Bo to help her protect someone.

This spoiler is listed for the week of Oct 5th... But there is also reports that we see her on Oct2nd
I am confused...Guess with all the airport security it takes her a few days to board LOL
I'm guessing that when we see her on October 2nd she won't be in Salem - but will likely be setting up the reason she is 'running away'.

lastDays
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Sep 29 2009, 08:57 AM
Mason
Sep 28 2009, 09:23 PM
LoL, if you really think Zucker is going to be released from DAYS, you've got another thing coming.
I agree. Ari will not be going anywhere. I think they may redeem her character and when the smoke clears, she and EJ may reunite. She does make the perfect Dimera wife. Can't see her with Brady-- I think he is supposed to be a good guy.
I must be in the minority then,becuz I think Nicole is a pathetic,one tracked mind liar.She does'nt even deserve EJ,and he is no prize,either(dumps Nicole AND Sydney when he thinks Sydney is Mia's
Edited by lastDays, Sep 29 2009, 04:32 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

lastDays
Sep 29 2009, 04:32 PM
I must be in the minority then,becuz I think Nicole is a pathetic,one tracked mind liar.She does'nt even deserve EJ
You know what? You're right. She deserves better than that misogynistic, bullying, daddy's boy loser.
Edited by Mason, Sep 29 2009, 05:35 PM.

Marian

Even though I'm an Ejami fan, I can see the logic in Nicole and EJ. She's got a coloured past, kidnapped a baby, let her own husband mourn for a child that isn't his, is involved in the death of Dr B (maybe), etc, etc... EJ is the only young man on that show at the moment who is as corrupt. Bring someone else onto the show and Nicole would have someone worthwhile to hook up with. Leave it as is and EJ is the only viable option. Same goes for Sami... With her past, she really shouldn't end up with a 'good guy' who has no coloured past himself, even if they ARE trying to redeem her. The only kind of good guy that would be viable would be another person who's got a bad history but has tried to redeem himself like she has...

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 29 2009, 01:05 PM
Carly Manning boards a plane headed for Salem, running away... "Carly is a changed person," Crystal Chappell previews. "She's come back having murdered someone, on the run. She's looking for Bo to help her protect someone."
Hmm. One of the spoiler pictures shows Carly tending to a waterlogged Rafe who she finds while sailing home to Salem. I'm guessing the plane never gets off the ground.

Win

Posted Image

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Marian
Sep 29 2009, 06:15 PM
Even though I'm an Ejami fan, I can see the logic in Nicole and EJ. She's got a coloured past, kidnapped a baby, let her own husband mourn for a child that isn't his, is involved in the death of Dr B (maybe), etc, etc... EJ is the only young man on that show at the moment who is as corrupt. Bring someone else onto the show and Nicole would have someone worthwhile to hook up with. Leave it as is and EJ is the only viable option. Same goes for Sami... With her past, she really shouldn't end up with a 'good guy' who has no coloured past himself, even if they ARE trying to redeem her. The only kind of good guy that would be viable would be another person who's got a bad history but has tried to redeem himself like she has...
And that may be exactly who Rafe is. If I remember right, Rafe was a bad boy as a teen and young man. He told Sami that he was a street punk, in and out of gangs all the time and was headed down the wrong road until he met up with Sr. Agnes who helped him turn his life around. He has changed his life and they have redeemed Sami. To me, it makes perfect sense for them to be together. She is no longer the person she was and he is no longer the person he was. To pair Sami with EJ, with all he has done, and it is reported he will do when he finds out about Sydney, would not work. They have pushed him too far to the dark side now. JMO.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Victor gloats that Kate was unable to kill Stefano; Brady worries that EJ will harm Nicole now that he knows the truth.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD Spoilers
-EJ forces a confession from Nicole.
- A familiar face returns and calls Bo.
- Lucas wants to make amends with Chloe.

SOW Spoilers
-Sami thanks Phillip for getting Lucas into rehab.
-Phillip tells Victor he wants a second chance with Melanie.
-Daniel gives Chloe the key to his apartment.
-Stephanie finds herself the odd girl out.
-Kate gloats to Victor about her post at DiMera Enterprises.

Can't Miss:Tuesday, October 6th
Stefano collapses!

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 30 2009, 01:46 PM
Kate gloats to Victor about her post at DiMera Enterprises.
Eeee! They're finally making Kate a businesswoman again?! Thank God! That Hearth & Home shit didn't fit her at all.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 30 2009, 02:00 PM
Angie79
Kate gloats to Victor about her post at DiMera Enterprises.
Eeee! They're finally making Kate a businesswoman again?! Thank God! That Hearth & Home shit didn't fit her at all.
But what exactly is DiMera Enterprises? We only see Stefano and EJ talk over the phone with business associates sometimes.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
-Phillip tells Victor he wants a second chance with Melanie.
Please tell me that the second chance he wants is to humiliate her and break her heart again. Oh well, it was nice to have Philip not be dead to me for that brief phase last week when he was concentrating on Kate and Stefano and not Melanie.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Alligato
Member Avatar

I love that Princess Stephanie is the odd woman out! Squee! It will be nice to see Melanie have it over her for once!
Love that Kate has a spot at Dimera Enterprises...would love to see her and EJ fight over power!

Thanks for the spoils!

daisy132

magicsteacher
Sep 30 2009, 08:14 AM
Marian
Sep 29 2009, 06:15 PM
And that may be exactly who Rafe is. If I remember right, Rafe was a bad boy as a teen and young man. He told Sami that he was a street punk, in and out of gangs all the time and was headed down the wrong road until he met up with Sr. Agnes who helped him turn his life around. He has changed his life and they have redeemed Sami. To me, it makes perfect sense for them to be together. She is no longer the person she was and he is no longer the person he was. To pair Sami with EJ, with all he has done, and it is reported he will do when he finds out about Sydney, would not work. They have pushed him too far to the dark side now. JMO.
They have not pushed EJ too far to the dark side at all. He's actually not been there for a while. He's been more his usual "gray" self, and he's been hurt and wronged by everyone he loves - Sami, Nicole and still unknown to him, his father.

IMO the thing about Rafe is that no matter what they try to do with his character he doesn't sell for a lot of people outside of NBC. He just flops as a character, and the more they keep him the more agravating he gets. I enjoyed him a bit with Nicole and the couple of funny lines he had in the Meredith scenes, but that's about it. No doubt they wrote him for Sami, but they are just not getting the desired results. People are actually enjoying the show when he's on less and away from Sami.
Edited by daisy132, Oct 1 2009, 10:23 PM.

michelle
Member Avatar

They should hook Stephanie and Rafe up! They could sail off into the sunset and be perfectly self righteous and boring together forever and ever.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

michelle
Oct 2 2009, 10:08 AM
They should hook Stephanie and Rafe up! They could sail off into the sunset and be perfectly self righteous and boring together forever and ever.
Oh man! Now there's a thought! And how convenient would it be to have them sharing screen time - it would cut my fast forwarding in half. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply