Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 5th; *UPDATED 10/3*
Topic Started: Sep 24 2009, 05:23 PM (15,018 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Marian
Oct 3 2009, 09:53 PM
I can see EJ and Sami coming together now... especially since he's confiding in her and she's feeling sympathetic towards him and letting have Johnny overnight to help... She's starting to have feelings for him again, even if they're just friendship ones to begin with. I couldn't see them getting together again JUST because of Sydney, but I can now that the writing is allowing for their friendship to start building again.
I guess I don't see that friendship happening, b/c we have seen in the spoilers coming up that Sami offers Nicole help when she finds out that she and Sydney have been kicked out of the mansion by EJ. And she and EJ have joint custody of Johnny, so letting him stay with him isn't surprising.
Edited by magicsteacher, Oct 4 2009, 09:59 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Oct 4 2009, 09:59 AM
Marian
I can see EJ and Sami coming together now... especially since he's confiding in her and she's feeling sympathetic towards him and letting have Johnny overnight to help... She's starting to have feelings for him again, even if they're just friendship ones to begin with. I couldn't see them getting together again JUST because of Sydney, but I can now that the writing is allowing for their friendship to start building again.
I guess I don't see that friendship happening, b/c we have seen in the spoilers coming up that Sami offers Nicole help when she finds out that she and Sydney have been kicked out of the mansion by EJ. And she and EJ have joint custody of Johnny, so letting him stay with him isn't surprising.
I don't think Sami offering help to Nicole is any indication of how she feels about EJ - I think it has more to do with Sydney. I predict Sami's 'help' is actually a plot point that will lead her closer to Sydney and EJ - as she tries to get him to see that despite his pain and anger, he loves that little girl. In the end, it's another bonding opportunity for EJami and their daughter. :wub:
Edited by SocRMum1, Oct 4 2009, 10:11 AM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 4 2009, 10:09 AM
magicsteacher
Oct 4 2009, 09:59 AM
Marian
I don't think Sami offering help to Nicole is any indication of how she feels about EJ - I think it has more to do with Sydney. I predict Sami's 'help' is actually a plot point that will lead her closer to Sydney and EJ - as she tries to get him to see that despite his pain and anger, he loves that little girl. In the end, it's another bonding opportunity for EJami and their daughter. :wub:
I think the reason that Sami will offer to help Nicole is b/c she remembers that Nicole helped her to see Johnny by sneaking him over to her townhouse when EJ refused to let her be a part of her son's life. She will feel sorry for Nicole at this point-- until she finds out what really happened.

michelle
Member Avatar

I think Sami is already doubting Nicole because of her crazy rantings about Rafe and the reminder from Lucas not to trust her. Sami couldn't wait for Nicole to leave her place last time, I thought she might even throw her out.

She definitely takes them in because of Sydney and NOT Nicole.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

aimees76
Oct 3 2009, 11:21 AM
LMAO! I can see it now ...
EJ: Samanther, Sydney is our daughter, can you believe it?
Sami: It's a miracle, I can't believe it, our daughter is alive.
EJ: So we should totally hook back up now, since we have two kids now, right?
Sami: Oh definitely, let's get married.
EJ: K.

And why not that works for me as well :dance: = Ej doing the happy dance ..Marrying his one true love...SAMI>
:dance:

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

vinnmerc
Oct 5 2009, 04:31 PM
aimees76
Oct 3 2009, 11:21 AM
LMAO! I can see it now ...
EJ: Samanther, Sydney is our daughter, can you believe it?
Sami: It's a miracle, I can't believe it, our daughter is alive.
EJ: So we should totally hook back up now, since we have two kids now, right?
Sami: Oh definitely, let's get married.
EJ: K.

And why not that works for me as well :dance: = Ej doing the happy dance ..Marrying his one true love...SAMI>
:dance:
Oh yes...I like it..I really like it!! :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply