Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW:A Closer Look:Arianna; October 6th issue; summary
Topic Started: Sep 24 2009, 07:13 PM (1,078 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR

Arianna and Sami team up to find the missing Rafe this week, unaware that psycho Meredith has kidnapped him and plans to kill him.

SOW:While Rafe wakes up cuffed to a pipe in the basement and at Meredith's mercy, Arianna goes to talk to Sami about him missing brother. What goes down between them?

Hartley:Arianna hasn't heard from Rafe. She's been calling him constantly, leaving messages, and not getting a response. She assumes he is with Sami or that she has done something to him. She's worried and goes to confront Sami about what's going on.

SOW:But Arianna learns that Sami hasn't heard from Rafe, either.

Hartley:Yes. That's when Arianna realizes she's being a complete jerk. Of course Sami hasn't done anything to Rafe! The two of them decide that even though they haven't gotten along in the past, they are going to work through and work together to find out what's going on with Rafe. They're actually developing a really cool relationship.

SOW:While Arianna and Sami are coming to a truce, Meredith hacks into Rafe's blackberry and sends goodbye e-mails to both of them, saying he's left town for a fresh start. How do they react?

Hartley:Arianna and Sami are both upset. Arianna remembers that this isn't the first time that Rafe has disappeared, but she doesn't want to talk about it. They both end up believing that Rafe left town.

SOW:Later, Arianna bumps into Meredith at The Cheatin' Heart. What is that encounter like?

Hartley:Arianna tries to talk to Meredith. The last time they saw each other, Meredith was angry, and with a good reason. Her sister had just died. Arianna has a lot of guilt, as far as that goes. She wants to make up with Meredith, but Meredith starts saying a lot of negative stuff about Rafe. Arianna realizes there is something odd about her;there is a lot of anger inside her.

SOW:Later, Arianna learns from Roman that Meredith has gone missing. What's her reaction?

Hartley:That's when Arianna starts going, "Okay. Something is wrong." She starts thinking that Meredith has something to do with Rafe's disappearance based on the conversation they had the night before. Meredith was still so angry at Rafe and went on about how she hoped he woke up every morning remembering what he'd done to her sister.

SOW:In the interim, Meredith takes Rafe's unconcious body to the pier and rolls him into the river. Does Arianna have any clue Meredith would go to such extremes and actually try to kill Rafe?

Hartley:Arianna thinks Meredith is crazy and is worried that she might hurt Rafe. That's why she's trying so hard to find him.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Who didn't see this coming as soon as we learned Emily's sister was popping up?

michelle
Member Avatar

Yeah, dumb and predictable. My two fave things about this story.

I hope Arianna, Rafe and Meredith all plunge into the river and die together!

Go Bricole!

Thanks Angie!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Oh please oh please oh please let him sink for good! :pray:

mirabella

Thanks so much for posting. This sounds really good. We all know that Rafe is not going to die so I am loving this.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Sep 24 2009, 07:13 PM
SOW:In the interim, Meredith takes Rafe's unconcious body to the pier and rolls him into the river.

Doesn't Carly first show up 10/2? If so, I bet this happens at the end of Friday's show and we see Carly's face as the final shot as she goes towards the water.

Or, I could be totally wrong, lol.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Yeah, Crystal's first day is 10/2. This is what it says in SOW:

Viewers first get a glimpse of the returning Carly on October 2nd.

Nicole Walker

Poor Rafe. I wonder if he'll remember anything that he's learned.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I love Sami and Arianna teaming up.

I wonder where they are going with Rafe after he gets dumped in the water. I read something in SOD about Meredith wanting to entomb him. Does she put him in something and then roll him in?

Taelyn

For me the biggest problem with this script is How on earth 120Lb Meredith can carry and move around a 6'2 200 lb Man who is unconcious and virtually dead weight.
They should atleast write her as having hired some goons to help her ... Otherwise its beyond rediculous.

And ofcourse Hunky Rafe will be rescued, I just hope his memory is intact.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Of course our man Rafe will be rescued!!! He has the key to this whole baby switch story and besides Ari and Sami are looking for him. I think I read that Carly finds him in the river, pulls him out and give him CPR, but leaves him there. Now, again, another unbelieveable thing-- Carly is able to pull a big man who is water logged and dead weight out of the river!!! I am hoping that Sami is the one to find Rafe. Maybe she will go to their picnic spot which was by the river and find him lying there. She is his hero, afterall!!!

I also heard that after this happens, Mereditih leaves Salem, as her only purpose was to further the Sami/Rafe storyline.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply