Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion; Week of 9/28 - 10/2
Topic Started: Sep 27 2009, 01:29 PM (6,877 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Oct 2 2009, 08:49 PM
When i first heard about the fake belly pad I thought Nicole had been stupid enough to keep it around and that's what EJ found..so glad that wasn't the case..I loved that scene..Nicole was like "WTF?"
I agree.

The padding spoiler had me concerned because Nicole would not be that stupid. I was glad it wasn't the actual one she had. That is why I hate the mags sometimes. They made it out to be like EJ found Nicole's actual padding and that was not the case and the mags pull shit like that all the time. Ugh.

The reveal was awesome. The whole episode was. So much suspense and drama. Ari and James brought it though. They were the stars and Monday appears to be their best work yet.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply