Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Carly spoiler pic
Topic Started: Sep 28 2009, 06:57 PM (4,073 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

So help me God if Crystal was only brought back to be a spoiler for Sami and Rafe...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Are these CC's first scenes? It seems so random that they would be with Rafe of all people.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Sep 28 2009, 09:21 PM
^^Yeah, I still see it.
Weird, still doesn't appear for me. But, I can see the one below. Thanks!

Ponz
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Sep 29 2009, 01:44 AM
CC is more hot right now then Ali is. Ali's been hosting TBL for awhile now but she isn't exactly commanding alot of attention because she's been doing that gig for a few years now. The only other notable thing outside of Days she did of late was the MDA telethon. CC, on the other hand, has been on CNN and various talk shows promoting Venice and the Otalia romance brought alot of attention to her and GL. She's big RIGHT NOW so her return could have major impact whereas Sweeney's pretty much still where's been so she's not the hot name right now. Now, if Ali came out tomorrow and was announced as getting a new talk show on NBC or something, then things would be different and she would be the hot name.

That is what I'm talking about. The name that is going to make an impact right now is more likely to be CC because she's had a year that has brought her major attention and upped her star level.
I imagine the average non-soap fan is (slightly) more likely to pick AS out of a line-up than CC. Does it matter, though? Neither actress is mainstream enough to the point that they are commercially valuable in and of themselves to the show. I doubt we're looking at a Heather Locklear type ratings boost however "hot" CC might be at the moment. A few die hard GL/Otalia fans is probably the best TPTB can hope for.
Edited by Ponz, Sep 29 2009, 09:22 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Sep 28 2009, 10:56 PM
i could care less about Jarlena worst couple in Daytime there are so boringggg
What does this have to do with anything?

Nicole Walker

Rafe looks so hot.

mirabella

Nicole Dimera
Sep 29 2009, 10:12 PM
Rafe looks so hot.
You can say that again! He sure looks hot even in that wet shirt. I hope she has to take it off for him......to do her healing work. lol....

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

sungrey

Put it this way... I'm more excited about this return and Louise Sorel than I have been about the show in the last few months. It's been good, but it hasn't been out of the park great.

That could change come Friday. Crystal comes from the good old Days (emphasis on GOOD and OLD... lol)

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ooh so she look so mysterious in that last picture.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Angie79
Sep 30 2009, 12:22 AM
Love the pic, thanks for posting.

As excited I am for this return, I literally can't wait for LS to return. October and November have the potential to be awesome months for DAYS. I just hope somehow DAYS won't screw up these fantastic returns.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ponz
Sep 29 2009, 09:21 PM
PhoenixRising05
CC is more hot right now then Ali is. Ali's been hosting TBL for awhile now but she isn't exactly commanding alot of attention because she's been doing that gig for a few years now. The only other notable thing outside of Days she did of late was the MDA telethon. CC, on the other hand, has been on CNN and various talk shows promoting Venice and the Otalia romance brought alot of attention to her and GL. She's big RIGHT NOW so her return could have major impact whereas Sweeney's pretty much still where's been so she's not the hot name right now. Now, if Ali came out tomorrow and was announced as getting a new talk show on NBC or something, then things would be different and she would be the hot name.

That is what I'm talking about. The name that is going to make an impact right now is more likely to be CC because she's had a year that has brought her major attention and upped her star level.
I imagine the average non-soap fan is (slightly) more likely to pick AS out of a line-up than CC. Does it matter, though? Neither actress is mainstream enough to the point that they are commercially valuable in and of themselves to the show. I doubt we're looking at a Heather Locklear type ratings boost however "hot" CC might be at the moment. A few die hard GL/Otalia fans is probably the best TPTB can hope for.
I agree with that. Ali may be a bit more recognizable, although CC has been getting alot of press of late for Venice so who knows. That is why I think she has a chance at bumping the ratings and bringing the show some attention. Hell, I didn't buy it too much at the time but I do think bringing Martsolf and Gering on last Fall helped Days stabilize in the ratings a bit. If they can have ANY impact, CC definitely can. I guess we'll see. I hope it does help.

As for that last pic, it looks awesome. I'm so intrigued. I love how mysterious and how classic soap her return is. Carly is on a plane there yet we see her with Rafe sailing back to Salem. I wonder what happens. Maybe she is afraid of getting caught by the people after her so she flies into an airport outside Salem and decides to sail back to Salem and that is how she finds Rafe.

As for Carly being a spoiler to Sami and Rafe, I doubt it. Maybe way down the line but they will explore Carly and Bo first. I mean, Corday went on about it when it was announced CC first returned and the promos and interviews NBC has posted do nothing but focus on Carly and Bo. If they don't involve Carly with Bo and Hope, Bo and Hope have no story so I wouldn't worry about Carly coming between Sami and Rafe. I just think they are being smart and having her interact with characters already on the canvas. Sure, they may be chemistry testing a bit but that is common for future reference.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Sep 30 2009, 02:23 AM.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I am SO EXCITED!!!!! All these pics are just making me SO HAPPY!

But I am even MORE excited for Vivian's return and how she ties into this. Louise Sorel back on our screens as Vivian Alamain?! It seems unimaginable!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Sep 30 2009, 02:22 AM
Ponz
Sep 29 2009, 09:21 PM
PhoenixRising05

I agree with that. Ali may be a bit more recognizable, although CC has been getting alot of press of late for Venice so who knows. That is why I think she has a chance at bumping the ratings and bringing the show some attention. Hell, I didn't buy it too much at the time but I do think bringing Martsolf and Gering on last Fall helped Days stabilize in the ratings a bit. If they can have ANY impact, CC definitely can. I guess we'll see. I hope it does help.

As for that last pic, it looks awesome. I'm so intrigued. I love how mysterious and how classic soap her return is. Carly is on a plane there yet we see her with Rafe sailing back to Salem. I wonder what happens. Maybe she is afraid of getting caught by the people after her so she flies into an airport outside Salem and decides to sail back to Salem and that is how she finds Rafe.

As for Carly being a spoiler to Sami and Rafe, I doubt it. Maybe way down the line but they will explore Carly and Bo first. I mean, Corday went on about it when it was announced CC first returned and the promos and interviews NBC has posted do nothing but focus on Carly and Bo. If they don't involve Carly with Bo and Hope, Bo and Hope have no story so I wouldn't worry about Carly coming between Sami and Rafe. I just think they are being smart and having her interact with characters already on the canvas. Sure, they may be chemistry testing a bit but that is common for future reference.
I heard exactly what you are talking about. Carly ends up sailing into Salem and finds Rafe floating in the water and rescues him. She nurses him back to health somewhat, but wants to turn him over to his real family, so she contacts Bo to find out who he is ( remember meredith took his wallet). Of course, Bo knows who he is and that is how he gets reconnected to his family, and I am assuming, Sami.
I think this is a good idea b/c it may help to form a bond with Rafe and Bo and with Sami being part of Bo's family, that gives more of a Salem connection to Rafe. It will also help with the idea of bringing down the Dimeras, as Roman wanted-- especially if Rafe remembers that Stefano was the one who brought Meredith back to Salem and was ultimately responsible for breaking up Sami and him.

Things are getting really interesting and IMO, the writers are doing a good job of playing it just right!!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Crystal tweeted last night that she's taping some "great" scenes with Louise Sorel today. So excited!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Kenny
Sep 30 2009, 08:17 AM
Crystal tweeted last night that she's taping some "great" scenes with Louise Sorel today. So excited!
:dance:

Win

More on Carly's return and three more spoiler pics here!

http://www.ccandfriends.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1444&p=10578#p10578

AlmostRosey
Member Avatar

Angie79
Sep 30 2009, 12:22 AM
am excited too... but LOL what is that phone??? it make it all seem like she was really pulled from 1993!!

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I think that is one of those airphones. Do they still even have those on airplanes?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

dc cubs
Sep 30 2009, 11:02 AM
I think that is one of those airphones. Do they still even have those on airplanes?
Yes and they really do look outdated LOL.

I had to use one coming back from my trip in June. I really felt like I had been transported back in time LOL. They actually do work very well though. The connection is remarkably clear.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply