Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler Tweets from SoaptownUSA, 9/28
Topic Started: Sep 28 2009, 10:18 PM (4,481 Views)
Ellie

http://twitter.com/SoapTown_USA/status/4445445754

Days of Our Lives, coming soon: Nicole and..... Chad?

http://twitter.com/SoapTown_USA/status/4446122539

Days of Our Lives, coming soon: Stefano lands in the hospital again.

http://twitter.com/SoapTown_USA/status/4446273055

Days of Our Lives, coming soon: Carly observes Bo unseen.

Days, coming soon: Is Carly watching Bo or is she trying to sneak in and get medication for ailing Rafe, whom she is still looking after?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I like the idea of Carly tending to Rafe. I know some fans will know her but many fans won't so having her interact with the current cast a bit is a good idea.

I LOVE Carly sneaking around too. A classic JER trademark that really helps build anticipation.

I think we already know what is up with Stefano as in the spoilers for 10/5 he collapses while out with Kate and she gets accused of trying to kill him.

I really can't wait for the Nicole/Chad stuff. That could be classic Nicole right there.

Marian

I was wondering when they would pair Rafe up with another romantic possibility. They have to otherwise GG wont really have anything to get his teeth into while Sami and EJ go searching for Sydney and Nicole... Who will they pair Arianna with now that Brady is into Nicole again? I guess it's still okay to keep her interested in Brady because the undercover thing will come out eventually...

LovingDays

Omg Stefano in the hospital.Shit EJ & Lexie will be pissed omg i can't wait to see it.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Nicole and Chad? :puke: Why not? They have paired Melanie with Phillip,and Chelsea with Daniel

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Just remember: A Soaptown USA tweet is also an OBK scoop. ;)

Chelikins
Member Avatar

OBK.. you are great!

Umm.. could we clarify the Nicole and Chad... please tell me it is not a backwards Danloe?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Okay.

Nicole and.... Chad?! WTF??

In an embrace.

Heh?

How's that for clarification, LMAO.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the scoops. I'm looking forward to the Carly and Rafe scenes. Hopefully Kate isn't a behind Stefano ending up in the hospital.

Marian

it would be cool if chad ends up being Carly's son...

Chelikins
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Sep 29 2009, 12:46 PM
Okay.

In an embrace.

Heh?

Worse! Now I am going to have nightmares.

jane1978

Chelikins
Sep 30 2009, 01:17 AM
OneBadKitty
Okay.

In an embrace.

Heh?

I think this is still prior babyswitch revelation, so my guess Chad/Mia and Nicol strike a deal and she will be able to legally adopt Sydney from them. She already lost EJ, but she still has a chance to keep the child and she will collect nice amount of money from the DiMeras. It makes sense Mia and Chad will agree to give her the baby again after everybody calms down and thatīs probably what the hug is about.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

jane1978
Sep 30 2009, 01:44 AM
Chelikins
OneBadKitty
Okay.

In an embrace.

Heh?

I think this is still prior babyswitch revelation, so my guess Chad/Mia and Nicol strike a deal and she will be able to legally adopt Sydney from them. She already lost EJ, but she still has a chance to keep the child and she will collect nice amount of money from the DiMeras. It makes sense Mia and Chad will agree to give her the baby again after everybody calms down and thatīs probably what the hug is about.
That is a horrible speculation, imo.

If Nicole attemps to "legally" adopt a stolen baby and extort money from the family she so luvssssssss, she is the one who may need witness protection. But then again, nothing is too low for Nicole. I think she vows in a day or two that Sami, the baby's real mother will never have her.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Oct 5 2009, 05:31 PM
jane1978
Sep 30 2009, 01:44 AM
Chelikins
OneBadKitty
Okay.

In an embrace.

Heh?

That is a horrible speculation, imo.

If Nicole attemps to "legally" adopt a stolen baby and extort money from the family she so luvssssssss, she is the one who may need witness protection. But then again, nothing is too low for Nicole. I think she vows in a day or two that Sami, the baby's real mother will never have her.
She most certainly does,say that

Nicole Walker

At least Nicole is willing to fight for Sydney a child she has come to love which is more than I can say for EJ.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Nicole Dimera
Oct 12 2009, 10:36 AM
At least Nicole is willing to fight for Sydney a child she has come to love which is more than I can say for EJ.
I don't think there is any comparison between the two things. Nicole is willing to fight to protect her lie - despite what is best for Sydney.

If Nicole were willing to fight for Sydney she would tell the truth about Sydney's biological parents - knowing that EJ and Sami would both love her and provide her with any and everything she could ever need. Instead, Nicole is vowing to protect the lie and hold on to Sydney despite the fact that in her present state she has no idea where they will live or how she will provide for her. Add to that she is willing to allow Sydney to grow up without her father (not to mention her real mother) in order for her to hang on to her for her own selfish reasons.

I don't see that as fighting for Sydney. Nicole is fighting for Nicole.

ilovemydays

The writers have gone out of their way to establish how devoted Nicole is to Sydney. Is her decision to continue to keep Sami from the truth selfish? Yes and no. Sami would no doubt love Sydney and care for her but Sydney LOVES Nicole and she is the only mother she knows and it would be traumatic for that little baby to be suddenly torn from the arms of the woman that has loved and cared fro her from the day she was born.

Edited by ilovemydays, Oct 12 2009, 11:40 AM.

Nicole Walker

"The writers have gone out of their way to establish how devoted Nicole is to Sydney. Is her decision to continue to keep Sami from the truth selfish? Yes and no. Sami would no doubt love Sydney and care for her but Sydney LOVES Nicole and she is the only mother she knows and it would be traumatic for that little baby to be suddenly torn from the arms of the woman that has loved and cared fro her from the day she was born."

ICAM. Nicole loves Sydney eventhough she's Sami's child and Sydney loves Nicole. I just can't see Nicole giving Sydney up without a fight right or wrong.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Nicole may have screwed up and been pretty devious by taking Sami's baby (who was going to be left without a mother in an orphanage without her real father anyways) but I can totally see where Nicole is fighting to keep Sydney. And hell yea, its selfish.
If I were attached to a child I raised since birth and she was attached to me, I'd get pretty desperate. As a mother, I'm sure most would understand.

I am sure AZ will make it believable! ;)

Besides, some people have said they wanted the real Nicole back...well, here she is! Love her! And seeing that we are getting some shades of EJ back, it's a good thing. That is a kick ass kind of couple.
Edited by Alligato, Oct 12 2009, 11:57 AM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

But as much as people are raking EJ over the coals for throwing Sydney out along with Nicole (and believe me, I agree that is a SHITTY thing to do) how is what Nicole is doing any better?

At this moment, she is willing to risk Sydney's future and rip her away from the safety and comfort of the home she's been raised in (and her biological father - not to mention mother) because she refuses to tell the truth. She as much as admitted to Brady that it would be different if EJ knew the truth - yet she's willing to see Sydney put out on the street with her rather than put Sydney's needs first.

Yes, I do believe Sydney and Nicole love one another. But Nicole also knows that both Sami and EJ love their children and are good parents. She knows she is not risking Sydney growing up without being loved if she were to tell the truth - the only risk is that Nicole will be left with nothing. Sydney is all she feels she has left - and let's face it, is also what she's banking on to get her back in EJ's good graces. In essense, she is using Sydney in order to hold on to the hope that EJ will take her back. And that is completely selfish. If Sydney's needs come first, Nicole should have no qualms about admitting the truth and allowing the chips to fall where they may.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply