Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Cover and Preview, 10/13 issue
Topic Started: Sep 29 2009, 09:16 AM (2,554 Views)
Ellie

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/32295-sod-all-soaps-101309/

Posted Image

LATE-BREAKING NEWS
Austin Peck on ATWT Exit
AMC Axes Aiden Turner
Y&R's Nick Tells Phyllis the Truth About Sharon's Baby
DAYS: Carly Kills Lawrence!
ATWT's Holden Returns - As Lily and Damian Wed!
OLTL: Blair Spills the Beans ... and Takes a Spill! [Blair goes out a window this time.]
New Hope for AMC's Jake and Amanda
B&B's Katie and Brooke Clash Over Bill

HOT PLOTS PREVIEW
GH: Claudia Blackmails Olivia
B&B: Steffy Kidnaps Owen
Y&R: Billy Leaves Jabot
AMC: Madison Confesses

EDITORS' CHOICE: Death Becomes Them, ATWT
PERFORMER OF THE WEEK: John Ingle (Edward, GH)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

"she can't lie to him anymore" except that she will.

Alligato
Member Avatar

So is this the whole truth, or just that I miscarried and took Mia's baby?
It would be incredibly stupid if she just didn't come clean about the whole thing...but if they did that, then we couldn't drag it out til November.

Thanks, Ellie!

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 29 2009, 09:16 AM
Hehe. Remember when he was Mickey Horton? I'm glad that's just a memory.

Thanks, Ellie!

kitkat
Member Avatar

What if that exactly what Nicole does... tell him all... Tell him she found out Sami was gonna keep his child from and couldn't have it. Tell him she decided to make sure his daughter was raised by him. Tell him she decided even though their daughter had died, he would have his daughter. Tell him she was afraid he would be angered with her, if she told him the truth. Tell him she then spied on Sami making sure she did not find out that Sydney was her daughter. It may be the perfect twist in the story.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Another pickled herring...She will admit their baby was never born and syd is adopted...but will not tell him that Syd is his and Sami's reaL DAUGHTER. Meh.

Thanks Ellie

chante

i wonder what is going to happen to sydney

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

lysie
Sep 29 2009, 09:37 AM
Ellie
Sep 29 2009, 09:16 AM
Hehe. Remember when he was Mickey Horton? I'm glad that's just a memory.

Thanks, Ellie!
That was asinine casting/writing IMO! Ingle is a fine actor but they made Mickey seem like a doddering old fool when he played him! I remember a scene where he had to fill in for Maggie's bartender and he was making the drinks too strong! Maggie reminded him that he forgot his GLASSES and he looked embarrassed and said "OOOOHHHHH"! It was Mickey Horton as Floyd The Barber! :drunk: :drunk:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. Interesting.

The week of the 5th Ej thinks Sydney is Mia's daughter, so I wonder if this is going to be one really long day in Salem.

I like your idea kitkat.

Ana75
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Sep 29 2009, 09:24 AM
"she can't lie to him anymore" except that she will.
Girl doesn't know how to tell the truth!!

Raspberry

Thanks Ellie, Nick finally telling Phyllis the truth should be interesting. Does anyone know if Sarah Brown is still leaving GH?

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Yes, Sarah is still leaving GH.

mll1206
Member Avatar

Nick tells his wife that the baby was his, she is very supportive of his grief, she even goes to the hospital to support the ex-mistress/ex-wife, I wonder if Sharon has a guard outside her door, since she is technically a certified loon???

Raspberry

Q Steph
Sep 29 2009, 07:36 PM
Yes, Sarah is still leaving GH.
Thanks for the reply. Now I can celebrate. :cheer:

Raspberry

Sharon needs a guard 24/7 to keep that sociopath away from her. Phyllis is only being supportive because she thinks the baby is dead, once it's reveal that Faith is alive, it will be a different story.

mll1206
Member Avatar

Phyllis has shown that she can and does love Nick's child by Sharon, besides we don't know for sure that Sharon's new baby is Nick's, we are still waiting for that twist we were told was going to happen!
Edited by mll1206, Sep 30 2009, 06:22 AM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^ No you're still waiting, and praying and hoping that there's twist and the baby isn't Nicks. I thought the twist they were talking about was Adam stealing the baby.

mll1206
Member Avatar

^^^no we were told there would be a twist, they did not have Sharon shagging Nick, Jack and Billy within hours for Sharon to have Saint Cassie's prophecy child, if they wanted no questions asked it would have been Sharon committing adultery with Nick only! the classic soap opera twist!

Raspberry

Crazygirl
Sep 30 2009, 06:39 AM
^^ No you're still waiting, and praying and hoping that there's twist and the baby isn't Nicks. I thought the twist they were talking about was Adam stealing the baby.
Exactly nothing but wishful thinking, the baby is Nick's, the writers have made that clear already.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

^^ Don't you just love the double standard though, of course Faith has to be someone elses besides Nicks no matter what the DNA test said, but there is no way in hell Summer could be Jacks since DNA results said she was Nicks (never mind Nick is still the ONLY one who's ever seen them!) It's just laughable the way some think. I guess DNA tests only work when it comes to Phyllis :eyeroll:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply