Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 12th; *UPDATED 10/10*
Topic Started: Sep 30 2009, 01:43 PM (15,120 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Mia reveals all to Will.
-Hope and Ciara return.
-Brady comes clean.
-Chloe sticks it to Kate.
-Sami wants to help Nicole.

**UPDATED 10/1**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Nicole tries to convince EJ that he has a bond with his daughter; Lucas tells Chloe to stay away from his daughter while he is away.

Tuesday
Brady tells Melanie about his part in helping Nicole lie about the baby; Carly finds Rafe on the brink of death and tries to save him.

Wednesday
Chad finds out that Nicole adopted his baby and tries to find her; Daniel and Chloe talk about marriage and children.

Thursday
Chad confronts EJ and Nicole about their illegal adoption; Victor vows to get vengeance against Chloe.

Friday
Nicole fears that a DNA test on Sydney would ruin all her plans; Brady sees that Arianna still has feelings for him.

**UPDATED 10/6**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of October 12:

Nicole tells Mia that EJ knows the truth.

Carly is confronted by a crew member with a gun.

EJ confronts Brady about helping Nicole.

Victor informs Bo of Lawrence’s death.

Lucas makes amends with Chloe as a part of his 12-steps.

Thursday October 15:
Nicole is forced to admit to EJ and Chad that she made a deal with Mia.

Friday October 16:
Chad confronts Mia about all her lies.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 12th
Carly's flight makes an emergency landing and Omar takes her away on his boat; Victor asks Bo why Kate is still free after her recent crimes; Hope brings Justin to the lodge to execute paperwork transferring Ciara to a private school.

Tuesday, October 13th
Brady comes clean about helping Nicole with her baby deception; Roman informs Sami and Arianna that Meredith Hudson has disappeared; Sami goes to Grace's grave; Rafe goes into cardiac arrest; Justin encourages Bo to reach out to his wife.

Wednesday, October 14th
Sydney interrupts Daniel and Chloe while they kiss; Carly must save Rafe from hypothermia; when he realizes Nicole adopted his daughter, Chad sets out to find his baby; E.J. confronts Brady about helping Nicole lie about Sydney.

Thursday, October 15th
Mia reveals that she still loves Will; Sami realizes that she wants to help Nicole; Bo learns that Hope and Ciara are moving out; a traitorous crewman nearly kills Carly; Victor interrupts an intimate moment between Daniel and Chloe.

Friday, October 16th
Nicole worries that DNA testing will prove that Chad is not Sydney's father; Chad unleashes his rage on Mia; Will comforts distressed Mia; Brady realizes that Arianna still has feelings for him; Chloe's annulment from Lucas comes through.

**UPDATED 10/8**

SOW Spoilers
-Lucas wants to make amends.
-Melanie tells Arianna that Brady is hurting.
-Sami asks Grace to look after Rafe.
-Hope and Ciara return to Salem.
-Kate gets put in her place.

Can't Miss:Friday, October 16th
Daniel and Chloe hit the sheets.

**UPDATED 10/10**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 12th
Victor informs Bo of Lawrence's death; Lucas makes amends with Chloe as part of his recovery; Victor advises Bo not to let Hope slip away; Hope has Justin execute paperwork to transfer Ciara to a private school; EJ tells Kate to mind her own business.

Tuesday, October 13th
Nicole tells Mia that EJ knows the truth; Brady comes clean to Melanie about helping Nicole; Sami tells Roman she's worried about Rafe; Bo calls Hope and learns that she and Ciara are coming home; while alone, EJ reveals how torn he is missing Sydney.

Wednesday, October 14th
Carly is confronted by a crew member with a gun; EJ confronts Brady about helping Nicole; Chloe and Daniel discuss starting a family one day; Chad overhears Mia mention that Nicole adopted a baby.

Thursday, October 15th
Nicole is forced to admit to EJ and Chad that she made a deal with Mia; Sami realizes she wants to help Nicole; Mia tells Will that she still loves him; Bo learns that Hope and Ciara are moving out; Daniel and Chloe get a surprise visit from Victor.

Friday, October 16th
Chad confronts Mia about all her lies; Sami visits EJ; Chloe's annulment from Lucas comes through; Nicole goes to an unconscious Stefano and expresses her worries if Chad gets DNA testing; Arianna realizes she still has feelings for Brady.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

It seems everyone is coming clean/telling all...but Nicole. :shame:

MrsDimera

:unsure: I don't get it. If Mia reveals all to Will, why in the world would Sami help Nicole? Maybe he hasn't told her yet? If he has told her, I'm frustrated at the fact that Sami hasn't put 2 and 2 together with Sydney and Grace being born on the same day and at the same clinic! Where is the Sami that I know and love, who had brains. :stars:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Glad to see Hope and Ciara are back.

Now that Chloe's not completely stupid, it's going to be interesting seeing her and Kate go at it. Nadia Bjorlin usually does well in confrontational scenes with other women.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Glad Hope is back in the action and right in time for Carly's return

Red Mist
Member Avatar

awkward....Sami helps Nicole...next thing ya know the truth comes out....oh, how embarassing. Nicole. Nicole. What a mess.lol

mirabella

Thanks for posting the spoilers......one step closer to the big reveal.

jeter2684
Member Avatar

MrsDimera
Sep 30 2009, 01:55 PM
:unsure: I don't get it. If Mia reveals all to Will, why in the world would Sami help Nicole? Maybe he hasn't told her yet? If he has told her, I'm frustrated at the fact that Sami hasn't put 2 and 2 together with Sydney and Grace being born on the same day and at the same clinic! Where is the Sami that I know and love, who had brains. :stars:
i agree... after reading the spoilers i was thinking the exact same thing... this story has made alot of characters stupid :huh:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

After all is revealed I hope Sami lets Nicole have it.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Love that Hope comes back when Carly returns! Should be good stuff!
Love that Sami wants to help Nicole!
Can't wait to find out how Sydney is revealed...maybe EJ figures it out when he realizes that the DNA had him as the father...or maybe Stefano tells him...or maybe Stefano takes the blame and says he switched the babies.
Who knows!

Love it all! Thanks for posting!

lastDays
Member Avatar

Glad Chloe is finally getting some balls. Why is Sami propping Nicole?They are enemies but I guess in order to redeem Nicole they want to do somthing ut ofcharacter for Sami and make Nicole her bff :puke:

lastDays
Member Avatar

lastDays
Sep 30 2009, 05:14 PM
Glad Chloe is finally getting some balls. Why is Sami propping Nicole?They are enemies but I guess in order to redeem Nicole they want to do somthing ut ofcharacter for Sami and make Nicole her bff :puke: I'm waiting for the baby lie crap to finally be reveal so Nicole can get her comeupance

BillieD
Member Avatar

Funny how you get your "balls back" after cutting all ties with Lucas.
I hope Chloe smacks the shit out of Kate.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kevc1980
Sep 30 2009, 02:53 PM
Glad Hope is back in the action and right in time for Carly's return
Just because Hope's back doesn't mean that she & Carly are gonna be interacting with each other...

jasmine

BalscoFan5
Sep 30 2009, 03:30 PM
Me too!!!! I can't wait for EJ and Sami to find out, I think its going to be a must see !!!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

BillieD
Sep 30 2009, 05:31 PM
Funny how you get your "balls back" after cutting all ties with Lucas.
I hope Chloe smacks the shit out of Kate.
I dunno if Chloe has the guts.

Love your avatar, btw.

Mason
Member Avatar

I wasn't aware that Hope went anywhere in the first place.

kitkat
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Sep 30 2009, 03:30 PM
With both barrells!!!

Dawn7
Member Avatar

thanks angie

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

lastDays
Sep 30 2009, 05:14 PM
Glad Chloe is finally getting some balls. Why is Sami propping Nicole?They are enemies but I guess in order to redeem Nicole they want to do somthing ut ofcharacter for Sami and make Nicole her bff :puke:
I think maybe Sami will be so disgusted with EJ when she finds out that he has kicked Nicole and especially Sydney out of the mansion, that she will offer to help Nicole at this point. Family means a lot to Sami and she has bonded some with Sydney, so when she finds out they are without a home, she may well try to be a friend to Nicole. I honestly don't think that will last, tho, b/c Stefano will need to get Nicole and Sydney out of Salem to keep the secret and besides, Rafe knows the truth and he will be back on the canvass soon, so Nicole can't risk that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply