Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 12th; *UPDATED 10/10*
Topic Started: Sep 30 2009, 01:43 PM (14,989 Views)
CapeSafe

kitkat
Sep 30 2009, 10:13 PM
BalscoFan5
Sep 30 2009, 03:30 PM
After all is revealed I hope Sami lets Nicole have it.
With both barrells!!!
With Stefano out of the picture with his collapse, we will have to wait for Rafe to return to have the whole thing revealed... Can't wait for him to be Sami's hero again !!! And then Nicole will get it from all sides. I have to admit that Ari Zucker plays the part great :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

CapeSafe
Oct 1 2009, 08:03 AM
kitkat
BalscoFan5
With both barrells!!!
With Stefano out of the picture with his collapse, we will have to wait for Rafe to return to have the whole thing revealed... Can't wait for him to be Sami's hero again !!! And then Nicole will get it from all sides. I have to admit that Ari Zucker plays the part great :)
ITA with you. SAFE can't get back together soon enough for me!!!!!

kitkat
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 1 2009, 08:07 AM
CapeSafe
kitkat
BalscoFan5
With both barrells!!!
I think all 4 actors play their parts masterfully-- Dudley-nearly-do-right, the villian, the villianous, & the devilish angel. Can you pick them out. Can't wait for Sami to give it to Nicole. Hoping for scenes with all four together. EJ, won't he be suprised when Sami wants to help Nicole.

I can't wait to see Chloe give to to Kate :applause: , good God she's got that coming. Hope back in town :sheep: -- oh yeah-- :shithitfan: love it, love it.
Edited by kitkat, Oct 1 2009, 08:50 AM.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 1 2009, 08:07 AM
CapeSafe
kitkat
BalscoFan5
With both barrells!!!
I 3rd that! Glad to see Rafe n Carly are gonna have some scenes too but not as glad as I'll be when Rafe n Sami finally reconnect!

lcarter5

BillieD
Sep 30 2009, 05:31 PM
Funny how you get your "balls back" after cutting all ties with Lucas.
I hope Chloe smacks the shit out of Kate.
YES!!!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Nicole tries to convince EJ that he has a bond with his daughter; Lucas tells Chloe to stay away from his daughter while he is away.

Tuesday
Brady tells Melanie about his part in helping Nicole lie about the baby; Carly finds Rafe on the brink of death and tries to save him.

Wednesday
Chad finds out that Nicole adopted his baby and tries to find her; Daniel and Chloe talk about marriage and children.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Whoa! It sure didn't take Chad long to figure that out! Go Chad! :D

Mason
Member Avatar

Ugh, Carly, just let him die.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 1 2009, 01:11 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
Nicole tries to convince EJ that he has a bond with his daughter; Lucas tells Chloe to stay away from his daughter while he is away.

Tuesday
Brady tells Melanie about his part in helping Nicole lie about the baby; Carly finds Rafe on the brink of death and tries to save him.

Wednesday
Chad finds out that Nicole adopted his baby and tries to find her; Daniel and Chloe talk about marriage and children.
Feel bad for Chad.What will he and Mia do when they find out Grace was Mia's baby?Nicole has f**ked too many lives. I want to see her OUT of Salem :angry:
Edited by lastDays, Oct 1 2009, 03:15 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

magicsteacher
Oct 1 2009, 07:59 AM
lastDays
Sep 30 2009, 05:14 PM
Glad Chloe is finally getting some balls. Why is Sami propping Nicole?They are enemies but I guess in order to redeem Nicole they want to do somthing ut ofcharacter for Sami and make Nicole her bff :puke:
I think maybe Sami will be so disgusted with EJ when she finds out that he has kicked Nicole and especially Sydney out of the mansion, that she will offer to help Nicole at this point. Family means a lot to Sami and she has bonded some with Sydney, so when she finds out they are without a home, she may well try to be a friend to Nicole. I honestly don't think that will last, tho, b/c Stefano will need to get Nicole and Sydney out of Salem to keep the secret and besides, Rafe knows the truth and he will be back on the canvass soon, so Nicole can't risk that.
Would Stefano really be OK with Nicole running away with a DiMera heir? I don't think he would.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 1 2009, 03:36 PM
magicsteacher
Oct 1 2009, 07:59 AM
lastDays
Sep 30 2009, 05:14 PM
Glad Chloe is finally getting some balls. Why is Sami propping Nicole?They are enemies but I guess in order to redeem Nicole they want to do somthing ut ofcharacter for Sami and make Nicole her bff :puke:
I think maybe Sami will be so disgusted with EJ when she finds out that he has kicked Nicole and especially Sydney out of the mansion, that she will offer to help Nicole at this point. Family means a lot to Sami and she has bonded some with Sydney, so when she finds out they are without a home, she may well try to be a friend to Nicole. I honestly don't think that will last, tho, b/c Stefano will need to get Nicole and Sydney out of Salem to keep the secret and besides, Rafe knows the truth and he will be back on the canvass soon, so Nicole can't risk that.
Would Stefano really be OK with Nicole running away with a DiMera heir? I don't think he would.
Probably not-- unless he was the one who made the arrangements and he had her go to one of his places in Europe. He would have to keep her guarded, tho.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Lucas--- your suppose to making mends not starting fights.

Rafe--- I'll have to wait a week, I'll suffer & die first- I guess one week on & one week off.

Nicole--- keep trying

Brady/Melanie- Love that he confides in her- man will she be mad at Nicole.

Chad-- here he comes, maybe he can leave Mia alone and stop bulling her...

Daniel/Chloe-- sounds like a lot of fluff.

Dr. Chip

Something has been happening on DAYS that I haven't seen in quite a while. As one story comes to a close, another one should be kicking off. And often, storylines should overlap with each other. This is something I haven't seen . . . or if I have seen it, it hasn't been done well . . . until the last couple of months or so.

Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:

Mia gives up her baby to Nicole, Nicole steals Sami's baby, and . . . Mia meets Will.

Kate loses Daniel, poisons Chloe, gets found out, and . . . marries Stefano.

Carly kills Lawrence, returns to Salem, and . . . finds Rafe.

Although I'm not a fan of some of the characters I mentioned (Mia, Chloe, Rafe), I think these twists and a bit of the unexpected is what is making DAYS so interesting right now.

That stupid story with Kate poisoning Chloe has ended up with her married to Stefano. There is so much potential for future story there. And now Carly is re-entering Salem by finding Rafe in need of help. Can you imagine how exciting this must be for those three or four people out there who are spoiler-free?!

For the first time in a long time, even if you don't like what's on the screen at times, the plots seem to have been thought out and planned rather than thrown together without any thought for what happens next week or the week after. This is not Dena's style, so I have to commend Whitesell and Tomlin. Things are getting good.

Edited by Dr. Chip, Oct 1 2009, 04:21 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Dr. Chip
Oct 1 2009, 04:20 PM
Something has been happening on DAYS that I haven't seen in quite a while. As one story comes to a close, another one should be kicking off. And often, storylines should overlap with each other. This is something I haven't seen . . . or if I have seen it, it hasn't been done well . . . until the last couple of months or so.

Here are some examples of what I'm talking about:

Mia gives up her baby to Nicole, Nicole steals Sami's baby, and . . . Mia meets Will.

Kate loses Daniel, poisons Chloe, gets found out, and . . . marries Stefano.

Carly kills Lawrence, returns to Salem, and . . . finds Rafe.

Although I'm not a fan of some of the characters I mentioned (Mia, Chloe, Rafe), I think these twists and a bit of the unexpected is what is making DAYS so interesting right now.

That stupid story with Kate poisoning Chloe has ended up with her married to Stefano. There is so much potential for future story there. And now Carly is re-entering Salem by finding Rafe in need of help. Can you imagine how exciting this must be for those three or four people out there who are spoiler-free?!

For the first time in a long time, even if you don't like what's on the screen at times, the plots seem to have been thought out and planned rather than thrown together without any thought for what happens next week or the week after. This is not Dena's style, so I have to commend Whitesell and Tomlin. Things are getting good.

Great post. I completely agree. And I have to say I've been pleasantly caught off guard by some things - the marriage of Stefano and Kate being the biggest. I really thought Lauren Koslow was going to be a goner once the Danloe revenge story wrapped but this was a brilliant way to save her.

There are times I think it feels a little forced the way they try to integrate the characters across the board (Brady and Melanie are really such tight buddys...really?? Or Melanie and Arianna?? Or that random 'girl talk' day with Sami and Stephanie) but for the most part I've really enjoyed the way they are weaving the characters on throughout the canvas so much better.
Edited by SocRMum1, Oct 1 2009, 04:28 PM.

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

The show does seem to be getting better. I'm glad. I can't bear the thought of losing Days forever!

I want Lumi back! I want all of Sami's chldren to be proven Lucas' children. Man, what havoc that would be to EJ and Stefano!Providing Stefano doesn't already know !!

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

suzipawhuska
Oct 1 2009, 10:30 PM
The show does seem to be getting better. I'm glad. I can't bear the thought of losing Days forever!

I want Lumi back! I want all of Sami's chldren to be proven Lucas' children. Man, what havoc that would be to EJ and Stefano!Providing Stefano doesn't already know !!
ITA, Although I'm a Safe fan, I sure wouldn't mind if Johnny turned out to be Lucas's child too. Now that would be a hell of a story. Ej might try to off himself when all the bad news he's been falling into recently. He's finally getting what he's had coming to him and I hope it turns him back to his "extra" evil ways. I sooo enjoy him better when he's as evil as Stefano. Ej just fits the bill and for heaven's sake let Nicole start drinking again, what a joy that would be. I'd like to see those 2 be the next super evil couple!

michelle
Member Avatar

Oh Dear God - Bring on EJAMI!

Please make Will and Allie Sami and EJ's kids! Will looks way more like EJ than old man drunk Lucas!
Edited by michelle, Oct 2 2009, 11:25 AM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

daysknowitall
Oct 2 2009, 08:18 AM
suzipawhuska
Oct 1 2009, 10:30 PM

ITA, Although I'm a Safe fan, I sure wouldn't mind if Johnny turned out to be Lucas's child too. Now that would be a hell of a story. Ej might try to off himself when all the bad news he's been falling into recently. He's finally getting what he's had coming to him and I hope it turns him back to his "extra" evil ways. I sooo enjoy him better when he's as evil as Stefano. Ej just fits the bill and for heaven's sake let Nicole start drinking again, what a joy that would be. I'd like to see those 2 be the next super evil couple!
I am with you all the way. I would like to see TPTB break all the ties with Sami and EJ. Johnny being Lucas's would be the way to go with that one. I can see Nicole and EJ as the evil couple, right along side of Kate and Stefano.
Edited by magicsteacher, Oct 2 2009, 10:04 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

michelle
Oct 2 2009, 09:59 AM

Please make Lucas and Allie Sami and EJ's kids! Will looks way more like EJ than old man drunk Lucas!
I don't know if I could handle Lucas being EJ & Sami's kid. Considering Sami has slept with Lucas. Way too creepy. ;)

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 2 2009, 11:01 AM
michelle
Oct 2 2009, 09:59 AM

Please make Lucas and Allie Sami and EJ's kids! Will looks way more like EJ than old man drunk Lucas!
I don't know if I could handle Lucas being EJ & Sami's kid. Considering Sami has slept with Lucas. Way too creepy. ;)
Lucas EJ's kid??? EWWWW. I think Lucas is older than EJ on the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply