Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 12th; *UPDATED 10/10*
Topic Started: Sep 30 2009, 01:43 PM (14,946 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

LMAO!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Oops!

I meant please make Will and Allie EJ and Sami's kids and not old drunk Lucas!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

suzipawhuska
Oct 1 2009, 10:30 PM
The show does seem to be getting better. I'm glad. I can't bear the thought of losing Days forever!

I want Lumi back! I want all of Sami's chldren to be proven Lucas' children. Man, what havoc that would be to EJ and Stefano!Providing Stefano doesn't already know !!
No Way!!! There's way more story with Johnny & Sydney being EJ and Sami's kids. I could handle Allie being EJ's though!! ;)

michelle
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 2 2009, 11:01 AM
michelle
Oct 2 2009, 09:59 AM
Oh Dear God - Bring on EJAMI!

Please make Lucas and Allie Sami and EJ's kids! Will looks way more like EJ than old man drunk Lucas!
I don't know if I could handle Lucas being EJ & Sami's kid. Considering Sami has slept with Lucas. Way too creepy. ;)
HAHAHA! :o

Way too creepy is right, but wouldn't be to surprising on this crazy incest-happy soap (Max and Abby, Chelsea anyone?)!
Edited by michelle, Oct 2 2009, 11:24 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Chad confronts EJ and Nicole about their illegal adoption; Victor vows to get vengeance against Chloe.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 2 2009, 12:44 PM
Thursday
Victor vows to get vengeance against Chloe.
For what? Did I miss something? :shrug:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

DrewHamilton
Oct 2 2009, 12:47 PM
Angie79
Thursday
For what? Did I miss something? :shrug:
That's a good question. Maybe just general vengeance since he complained the other day she had ruined every man she touched, two of which were his close family. Since Victor seems to care more for Daniel than he does Philip or Brady these days, I guess he wants to protect his beloved godson Dr. Wonderful.

The Chad confronting EJ & Nicole one should be good!

Thanks, Angie!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Angie79
Thursday
Chad confronts EJ and Nicole about their illegal adoption; Victor vows to get vengeance against Chloe.
Was Sydney ever legally adopted by Nicole??? I didn't think so.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^ I guess this is where the DNA tests come into play...Nicole telling EJ that she rigged them? Days is really rocking...should be for a good confrontation!
Thanks for posting!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for the update, Angie.

And there it is...if Nicole ever has any opportunity to do the right thing and save EJ from the fear of losing yet another child she should tell the complete truth NOW and insist that both EJ and Sami test their DNA against Sydney's to prove her claims.

Judging from the spoiler pictures we've seen of Justin and Chad I'm guessing she's not going to do that. :shame:

Mason

Angie79
Oh, dear lord. Why are people like Kate and Victor wasting their time and energy on this insignificant bimbo?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Nicole fears that a DNA test on Sydney would ruin all her plans; Brady sees that Arianna still has feelings for him.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Wait, how is it going to ruin all her plans? Aren't they already ruined? WTF?

angmc
Member Avatar

aimees76
Oct 3 2009, 02:12 PM
Wait, how is it going to ruin all her plans? Aren't they already ruined? WTF?
I assume at this point it's her plans to stay out of jail.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Oct 3 2009, 02:07 PM
Friday
Nicole fears that a DNA test on Sydney would ruin all her plans; Brady sees that Arianna still has feelings for him.
Nicole needs to stop the scheming and just flea the country with Sydney.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

☼ Jinx ☼
Oct 3 2009, 08:09 PM
Angie79
Oct 3 2009, 02:07 PM
Friday
Nicole needs to stop the scheming and just flea the country with Sydney.
Right...even though she's not her mother and has no rights to her whatsoever. :shame:

Clearly Nicole has a new plan and it certainly doesn't filling in her husband on the fact that Sydney truly is his biological daughter. Once again, it's all about saving her own ass regardless of how much the people she supposedly loves have to suffer.

Alligato
Member Avatar

It could just be the irrational love she has for "her" daughter. I know it is her fault for all of this, but she loves Sydney and doesn't want to lose her. Can't blame a girl!

Oh, and nobody, unless you are Lucas, goes to prison for any of the shit they do. Ask EJ or Kate...or the rest of Salem.

daisy132

Alligato
Oct 4 2009, 12:13 PM
It could just be the irrational love she has for "her" daughter. I know it is her fault for all of this, but she loves Sydney and doesn't want to lose her. Can't blame a girl!

Oh, and nobody, unless you are Lucas, goes to prison for any of the shit they do. Ask EJ or Kate...or the rest of Salem.
Nicole is desperate, delusional, and a little insane. But she is also very selfish. It's quite certain that she will lose Sydney and EJ, IMO. Sami will have her little girl back, and if EJ doesn't lose it when he'll find out the whole truth, Sami will. In fact, I can't wait to see Sami's reaction, especially after she allowed herself to trust Nicole, and will take her in after EJ throws her out of his home.

I agree that she won't go to prison, but she will lose all that matters to her. I guess that will be enough.
Edited by daisy132, Oct 4 2009, 12:19 PM.

angmc
Member Avatar

daisy132
Oct 4 2009, 12:19 PM
Alligato
Oct 4 2009, 12:13 PM

Nicole is desperate, delusional, and a little insane. But she is also very selfish. It's quite certain that she will lose Sydney and EJ, IMO. Sami will have her little girl back, and if EJ doesn't lose it when he'll find out the whole truth, Sami will. In fact, I can't wait to see Sami's reaction, especially after she allowed herself to trust Nicole, and will take her in after EJ throws her out of his home.

I agree that she won't go to prison, but she will lose all that matters to her. I guess that will be enough.
Yep...She'll be in a padded room Posted Imagefor the duration of AZ's maternity leave which I doubt will be as short or non-existent as Ali Sweeney's was. Then she'll come back a changed woman :blah: probably around Feb?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply