Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 12th; *UPDATED 10/10*
Topic Started: Sep 30 2009, 01:43 PM (15,130 Views)
samixxx
Member Avatar

Sami asks Grace to look after Rafe.

Awww, so sweet. Thanks
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Oh joy, Danloe hit the actual sheets for once, good for them. Can they leave town now?

Mason
Member Avatar

Hopefully we'll get a spoiler soon that says 'Daniel and Chloe hit the bricks'.

Cupcake06

Mason
Oct 8 2009, 06:43 PM
LOL

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
'...hit the bricks'.
Aww. Natalia Carlisle!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

peaches179
Oct 8 2009, 05:42 PM
Angie79
Oct 8 2009, 05:38 PM
Can't Miss:Friday, October 16th
Daniel and Chloe hit the sheets.

Wow. Can't wait for this. :eyeroll:
This is newsworthy? Like...it's never been done before? :sleep:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason
I'd just settle for hit the ROAD, but I'd enjoy your suggestion as well.

ibeshy

Please let this be the beginning of the end for Danloe. For no other reason than they're shit. They're about as credible as a Maddof shares invoice.

They've had no real love story or build up, and now tiic are trying to sell them as the next big romance, hmmm, no.

What a waste of two potentially great characters. I loved Chloe when she first came on, she was this fiesty, independent strong-willed, ambitious young woman, now she's a cheating, helpless bambi. They've destroyed her character. And as for Daniel, he is but a mere shadow of his former self. When he first arrived in Salem, again he was strong, confident, intelligent. Now he just slobbers over bambi all the time, and his career and personality have sunk into a black hole.

Hate them, hate everything about them, am just counting down the weeks to their demise....

:drunk:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 12th
Victor informs Bo of Lawrence's death; Lucas makes amends with Chloe as part of his recovery; Victor advises Bo not to let Hope slip away; Hope has Justin execute paperwork to transfer Ciara to a private school; EJ tells Kate to mind her own business.

Tuesday, October 13th
Nicole tells Mia that EJ knows the truth; Brady comes clean to Melanie about helping Nicole; Sami tells Roman she's worried about Rafe; Bo calls Hope and learns that she and Ciara are coming home; while alone, EJ reveals how torn he is missing Sydney.

Wednesday, October 14th
Carly is confronted by a crew member with a gun; EJ confronts Brady about helping Nicole; Chloe and Daniel discuss starting a family one day; Chad overhears Mia mention that Nicole adopted a baby.

Thursday, October 15th
Nicole is forced to admit to EJ and Chad that she made a deal with Mia; Sami realizes she wants to help Nicole; Mia tells Will that she still loves him; Bo learns that Hope and Ciara are moving out; Daniel and Chloe get a surprise visit from Victor.

Friday, October 16th
Chad confronts Mia about all her lies; Sami visits EJ; Chloe's annulment from Lucas comes through; Nicole goes to an unconscious Stefano and expresses her worries if Chad gets DNA testing; Arianna realizes she still has feelings for Brady.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

EJ tells Kate to mind her own business.

That one made me LOL.

Thanks for posting!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Oct 10 2009, 04:08 PM
Mia tells Will that she still loves him;
Poor Will. He's going to grow up into the same man his father is ... getting tossed around in circles by woman.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Friday, October 16th
Chad confronts Mia about all her lies; Sami visits EJ; Chloe's annulment from Lucas comes through; Nicole goes to an unconscious Stefano and expresses her worries if Chad gets DNA testing; Arianna realizes she still has feelings for Brady.
"Sami visits EJ." :popcorn: :hail: Keep in mind I'm a SAFE fan. :dance: I read a spoiler that made my toes tingle about this part... on the NBC salem spectator board... Since I don't have the site address in front of me I won't give a spoilerized comment. Check it out for yourself or wait until friday..

Though it's for the 16 it was listed as more spoilers for the October 19.
Edited by kitkat, Oct 13 2009, 04:24 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

kitkat
Oct 13 2009, 04:21 PM
Angie79
More Daily Spoilers

Friday, October 16th
"Sami visits EJ." :popcorn: :hail: Keep in mind I'm a SAFE fan. :dance: I read a spoiler that made my toes tingle about this part... on the NBC salem spectator board... Since I don't have the site address in front of me I won't give a spoilerized comment. Check it out for yourself or wait until friday..

Though it's for the 16 it was listed as more spoilers for the October 19.
Just so I understand better - you read a bonafide spoiler - or speculation?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

My guess is kitkat is referring to this from the Sony site:

Quote:

Preview for the Week of
October 15, 2009

Sami tells EJ that Sydney is better off without him. EJ responds by throwing her out. He talks to Lexie about his predicament. She is sympathetic, but fears they'll never be able to keep Sydney. Meanwhile, Nicole tries to persuade Chad to give up Sydney. When all else fails, she tries to seduce him! Will and Mia ask Sami to help with the custody situation. Sami questions Mia about how she met Nicole, but Dr. Baker's name doesn't come up and she doesn't put two-and-two together. Melanie and Nathan are getting ready for a date when they get a lecture from Maggie about her house rules. They decide to keep their relationship on the DL, but how long can that last?

http://www.daysofourlives.com/updates/weekly_preview.html

WillandMia
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 6 2009, 02:07 PM
Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 12th
Carly's flight makes an emergency landing and Omar takes her away on his boat; Victor asks Bo why Kate is still free after her recent crimes; Hope brings Justin to the lodge to execute paperwork transferring Ciara to a private school.

Tuesday, October 13th
Brady comes clean about helping Nicole with her baby deception; Roman informs Sami and Arianna that Meredith Hudson has disappeared; Sami goes to Grace's grave; Rafe goes into cardiac arrest; Justin encourages Bo to reach out to his wife.

Wednesday, October 14th
Sydney interrupts Daniel and Chloe while they kiss; Carly must save Rafe from hypothermia; when he realizes Nicole adopted his daughter, Chad sets out to find his baby; E.J. confronts Brady about helping Nicole lie about Sydney.

Thursday, October 15th
Mia reveals that she still loves Will; Sami realizes that she wants to help Nicole; Bo learns that Hope and Ciara are moving out; a traitorous crewman nearly kills Carly; Victor interrupts an intimate moment between Daniel and Chloe.

Friday, October 16th
No details
I hope Mia and Will Get back together!!! :cheer: They are soo cute together Thanks for the update! Cannot wait til the baby switch secret comes out. :omg: i wonder what will happen to rafe. Nicole has gotten herself in a lot of trouble. She would have been better off telling EJ the truth when it happened.

I wonder what will happen to Melanie and Nathan!!! :omg: :cheer: they are really cute together bur Melanie still loves Phillip :mellow:

Thanks For posting

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 13 2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:

Preview for the Week of
October 15, 2009

Sami tells EJ that Sydney is better off without him. EJ responds by throwing her out. He talks to Lexie about his predicament. She is sympathetic, but fears they'll never be able to keep Sydney. Meanwhile, Nicole tries to persuade Chad to give up Sydney. When all else fails, she tries to seduce him! Will and Mia ask Sami to help with the custody situation. Sami questions Mia about how she met Nicole, but Dr. Baker's name doesn't come up and she doesn't put two-and-two together. Melanie and Nathan are getting ready for a date when they get a lecture from Maggie about her house rules. They decide to keep their relationship on the DL, but how long can that last?

Oh...okay, thanks. :)

I'm actually very much looking forward to this, too. :biggrin:

kitkat
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 13 2009, 05:07 PM
Paxton

Quote:

Preview for the Week of
October 15, 2009

I just love when Sami tells EJ off. I just can't see EJ telling this woman that said Sydney is better without him, that Sydney is both of their child unless it's out of spite. Things will have to change an awful lot between here and then.

daisy132

kitkat
Oct 13 2009, 07:15 PM
SocRMum1
Paxton

Quote:

Preview for the Week of
October 15, 2009

I just love when Sami tells EJ off. I just can't see EJ telling this woman that said Sydney is better without him, that Sydney is both of their child unless it's out of spite. Things will have to change an awful lot between here and then.
EJ and Sami have always been each other's voice of reason. They always call each other out. They truly know each other very well, so it will be interesting. No one can slap EJ as hard as Sami does and get away with it. No one but her. He knows that when she does, he deserves it. And vice versa. Yup, gonna enjoy them.
Edited by daisy132, Oct 13 2009, 07:27 PM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Reason, I don't think so conscience, maybe-- of course one that he listens too and usually does the opposite. But look at next week, she decides to help Nicole flee with Sydney. Does it really sound like she thinks he should be anywhere near Sydney? It was a week ago, I think that we saw Sami at Grace's grave saying that she wouldn't know she would have done if Grace was an only child. Think about this that is what Sydney is to Nicole, her only child, the only child she's gonna get. And Sami knows how much she loves that child, when it comes to the big reveal I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't Sami that does the forgiving of Nicole.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

daisy132
Oct 13 2009, 07:27 PM
kitkat
Oct 13 2009, 07:15 PM
SocRMum1
Paxton

Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://www.daysofourlives.com/updates/weekly_preview.html

EJ and Sami have always been each other's voice of reason. They always call each other out. They truly know each other very well, so it will be interesting. No one can slap EJ as hard as Sami does and get away with it. No one but her. He knows that when she does, he deserves it. And vice versa. Yup, gonna enjoy them.
Absolutely. And I suspect this will be Sami's way of trying to shake EJ out of his funk and get him to step up and fight for Sydney - despite his anger with Nicole. He'll be pissed at her at first - but I think she'll make her point whether he wants to admit it to her or not. Sami gets EJ and can get through to him like no one else can.
Can't wait! :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply