Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ari Zucker and James Scott on Bonnie Hunt show Monday
Topic Started: Oct 1 2009, 12:11 PM (2,271 Views)
Ellie

http://twitter.com/Ari_Zucker/statuses/4528308155

James Scott and I are taping Bonnie Hunt today. We will air on Monday October 5, 2009. Arianne

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/news/index.shtml

Who: Arianne Zucker and James Scott
What: The Seventh Annual Acts of Love benefiting Autism Speaks
Where: "The Bonnie Hunt Show" - check local listings for when/where it's on in your market:
http://www.bonniehunt.com/about/whenitson.php
When: Monday, Oct. 5

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting!

I CAN'T WAIT!! :rockon: :dance:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

I hope Ari mentions when she will be taking maternity leave. :biggrin:

ilovemydays

I hope Ari does mention it. I'm afraid the show just won't be the same with out her very strong talent so I hope her leave is a short one.

Thanks for the posting the information Ellie.
Edited by ilovemydays, Oct 1 2009, 05:02 PM.

Manda1

Here's a link to the clip of the broadcast http://www.bonniehunt.com/giveaways/soap/index.php

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Thanks for this!

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Ellie.

Does anyone have a clip of this? It's not on youtube or the BHS site. thank you

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

James is so gorgeous.

So who is going to enter the contest? :wink:

Dallas812

Thanks for the clip

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I LOVED IT!
Ari looked fabulous and James did too!
Thanks for the link!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Liz<3Days
Oct 5 2009, 07:55 PM
I LOVED IT!
Ari looked fabulous and James did too!
Thanks for the link!
I agree. Ari has been glowing her entire pregnancy and it really showed in this clip. And James seems to have beefed up quite a bit. Great clip! Thanks for posting. :)

pspcindy
Member Avatar

It was a brief interview but it was nice. The giveaway is a nice one. Wouldn't you love to get a look at some of the entries?

James and Ari do look great. Both of them are "beefed up" for different reasons. LOL James looks so great in pink. But I still hate his shoe choices. Clearly the man goes for comfort, not fashion.

Alligato
Member Avatar

That was shorter than I thought it would be...and not what I thought they would talk about.
But they both looked beautiful, and LOL about JS's shoes. All I can usually think of when I see some of JS's wardrobe choices is that he is European. Just a different style. :)

AZ barely looked pregnant. Like with AS, I wish Days wardrobe people would let the pregnant actors dress themselves as they do such a better job. AZ's outfit on today's show was awful, but she looked gorgeous in this interview.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Alligato
Oct 6 2009, 09:13 AM
That was shorter than I thought it would be...and not what I thought they would talk about.
But they both looked beautiful, and LOL about JS's shoes. All I can usually think of when I see some of JS's wardrobe choices is that he is European. Just a different style. :)

AZ barely looked pregnant. Like with AS, I wish Days wardrobe people would let the pregnant actors dress themselves as they do such a better job. AZ's outfit on today's show was awful, but she looked gorgeous in this interview.
I completely agree with the idea of letting the expecting mom's dress themselves. Nicole looks more pregnant to me recently than Ari did in this interview - and I would guess the interview was filmed probably 3 to 4 weeks after what we're watching air on the show right now.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Actually SocR, I think Arianne tweeted that they did the filming on Friday, October the first. So that is how AZ looks right now. She looks fuller but not huge.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Manda1
Oct 5 2009, 10:51 AM
Here's a link to the clip of the broadcast http://www.bonniehunt.com/giveaways/soap/index.php
Thank you for the clip and thanks Ellie for posting.

Bonnie looked a little scared there after watching the clip.

It was a short clip, they did a longer one with BD and a little skit like thing.

James really does look and sound like he's put on weight, what's the deal?

i'm a little surprised Bonnie didnt congratulate Ari on the pregnancy. I went to a taping last year and Bonnie Hunt was so friendly and such the gossip.
Edited by Halloween Family, Oct 6 2009, 06:35 PM.

chiqche

Where can i see this video?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply