Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoiler Pics
Topic Started: Oct 1 2009, 06:38 PM (2,095 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

OOo, that Nicole and Chad one is very interesting.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Woohoo Justin!!! :)

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

aimees76
Oct 1 2009, 06:41 PM
OOo, that Nicole and Chad one is very interesting.
I hope she's not gonna get played by him. Sami's lame, Kate wasted a crapload of time on Chloe and Dr. Dan- Nicole is like the only one left who's not...moronic.

Theresa looks beautiful in that shot.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm really impressed they are using Justin so much..Go Wally Kurth..

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Justin, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways....

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Nicole and Chad looks hot and interesting. Is he going to become a fatherly figure to Nicole's baby aka. his own?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Justin!! Finally!! Damn it-- BRING BACK ADRIENNE!!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

☼ Jinx ☼
Oct 1 2009, 08:28 PM
Nicole and Chad looks hot and interesting. Is he going to become a fatherly figure to Nicole's baby aka. his own?
That is not his baby...his baby is dead. Grace is Mia & Chad's child...Sydney is EJ & Sami's

DOOLrox

Gosh I hope that pic of Nic and Chad is a confrontation, because even for her, trying to use sex to manipulate that kid would be low. All too easy to imagine, unfortunately - she is Kate Jr in that regard - but ick all the same. Ultimately not as bad as stealing a baby, of course, but he's barely legal, for gosh sakes. Ew. *reaches for brain bleach* But the fat lady is warming up, EJ is finally getting his brain back, and soon she will get her come-uppance for all her evildoing, hopefully in wonderfully over the top soapy fashion. :-)

On the up side, I like to see them using Wally, whom I love. I'm *less* thrilled that they seem determined to have him break up with Adrienne off screen. Sigh. Why oh why can't they just bring back Adrienne and let the two of them do the great stuff they do? Sigh. Ah well, I do love Wally!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Oct 1 2009, 09:50 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
That is not his baby...his baby is dead. Grace is Mia & Chad's child...Sydney is EJ & Sami's
So far as we know or have been led to believe that is the scenario. But, IMO, it is almost too obvious for Sydney to be Sami and EJ's child. I think Grace was really Sami's and EJ's; Sydney is Chad's and Mia's and the Ejole baby is still alive, being kept by Stephano somewhere out of sight. THis is not new to a soap or to DAYS and what a kick in the pants that would be to Nicole who has spent all this time trying to cover up her miscarriage and who Sydney's parents really are. It is not beyond Stefano to totally mess with other people's lives like this to get what he wants.
It would also fit with the idea that TPTB didn't want Sami to have anymore children, and certainly not another child with EJ.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Oct 2 2009, 08:07 AM
Mitchapalooza
Oct 1 2009, 09:50 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
So far as we know or have been led to believe that is the scenario. But, IMO, it is almost too obvious for Sydney to be Sami and EJ's child. I think Grace was really Sami's and EJ's; Sydney is Chad's and Mia's and the Ejole baby is still alive, being kept by Stephano somewhere out of sight. THis is not new to a soap or to DAYS and what a kick in the pants that would be to Nicole who has spent all this time trying to cover up her miscarriage and who Sydney's parents really are. It is not beyond Stefano to totally mess with other people's lives like this to get what he wants.
It would also fit with the idea that TPTB didn't want Sami to have anymore children, and certainly not another child with EJ.
And it would be really super handy for the Safe fans, too...but I don't think that will be the case. :lol:

We watched as Nicole and Doc Baker switched the babies on screen. They've played on the fact that Sami has felt an inexplicable bond to Sydney from the first time she saw her. And ultimately, I think the general audience will be much more satisfied to see Sami reunited with the baby she thought she's lost rather than have it turn out to be the child of two teenagers who couldn't possibly give her as good a life or raised by a would be kidnapper. :shrug:

The entire, endless story has been about those babies being switched and ultimately, as sad as it was, they killed off baby Grace so that when the truth came out the teens would not have been left with a child they could not take care of nor would Sami have been saddled with 4 children under the age of 4. And no way would they have awarded Nicole with the child she cast aside in favor of Sami's.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply