Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Austin Peck in talks to return?; "There have been some calls..."
Topic Started: Oct 2 2009, 05:16 PM (4,441 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Yes to Carrie. Hell No to Peck.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'd gladly trade Chloe and Daniel for Austin and Carrie or Shawn and Belle..

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I must be the only Days fan on the planet that can't stand Carrie.

*squeaks*

LovingDays

oh no onebadkitty i hateeeeeeeeeeee Carrie.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

My mother hated Carrie too OBK.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I was okay with Carrie until she fucked over Lucas and turned into a sanctimonious bitch. Hated her ever since.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am SOOO on board for Austin Peck and Christie Clark to make a return! A&C fan to the end!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

OBK oddly enough my mother ALSO hated Carrie, always did.

King
Member Avatar

OMG! YES!!!!!

Austin and Carrie are my fav DAYS couple ever. Bring it!

Of course, I'd like CC back too or it would be pointless.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Sweet Jesus LORD...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Gosh Higley will have a field day with Austin and Carrie.

dooldooldool

Patrick Muldoon, yes.
Austin Peck, no.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 2 2009, 09:05 PM

*squeaks*
No, not the only one. Not by far.

I agree with most of the fans in here....Bring back Belle if you need a female heroine.

Carrie is more of a whiner and complainer, and I'll be honest, I couldn't stand her when her faced was scared. I remembber Billie trying to make her face over, and a pizza dude came up, and she went right back to self pity when he noticed her scars. Yeah, I may sound like a prick, but that storyline did it for me. The way she delt with the ordeal is the probelm, but her face was eaten up with acid. I just think she felt sorry enough for herself, I as a viewer, didn't need to feel sorry for her. She had that one covered.

So Yeah, bring on Belle, Kim, Kayla (I know the last two aren't the "right" age). Just no Carrie.

daysfan
Member Avatar

I love Carrie, and honestly I would not mind seeing Austin and Carrie back, but with how their story ended and ALL they've gone through, I sorta think they should just live happily ever after.

Again, I see more potential with Shawn/Belle. Although I know that they had no clue that this was going to happen at the time, and completely different management was here by the time it did, they REALLY should have kept Belle since they were going to cut Marlena later that year.

lastDays
Member Avatar

NO NO NO :flipoff: Not this loser who just got his ass kicked off of ATWT.We don't need this ego maniacal no talent

MrsDimera

I wouldn't mind seeing Austin Peck back only if it's for a short run. I would like to see his reaction to his mother's marriage. If he comes back he should only be involved with his immediate family. No romance or sticking his head in these overcrowed love triangles. Maybe he could fill in for Lucas as far as Will is concerned while Lucas is in rehab. Austin/Carrie were parental figures for him while he was in Europe. :unsure:

pspcindy
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty

*squeaks*
No you're not. I hated how Marlena treated Carrie, her stepdaughter, better than she ever treated Sami. And Carrie the paragon of female virtue was a cheater, which no one ever really talked about. Arrrrrrrgh!

I was very happy to see the back of Austin and Carrie.

MrsDimera

pspcindy
Oct 3 2009, 09:57 AM
OneBadKitty

*squeaks*
No you're not. I hated how Marlena treated Carrie, her stepdaughter, better than she ever treated Sami. And Carrie the paragon of female virtue was a cheater, which no one ever really talked about. Arrrrrrrgh!

I was very happy to see the back of Austin and Carrie.
I loathed Marlena always sticking up for Carrie. Yes, Sami was a bad ass. Maybe if Marlena spent more time loving her daughter instead of ridiculing her and comparing her to Carrie, she would have turned out different. I think Sami's attitude had a lot to do with the way she was treated by her mother/stepsister. That's why she was a daddy's girl. Carrie was def not a saint.

dylan76
Member Avatar

dooldooldool
Oct 3 2009, 05:12 AM
Patrick Muldoon, yes.
Austin Peck, no.
I second the vote on Muldoon. A block of wood, LITERALLY, has more personality (and acting talent) than austin peck-erhead. Keep that douchebag away from DAYS. Christie Clarke on the other hand, is always welcome in my eyes. But I think Carrie should come back as more of a badass if she returns.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

I don't want Austin OR Carrie back! They'd add nothing to the show. Some say his acting improved on ATWT, well how about his facial expressions. Can he do more than raise his eyebrows and open his eyes wide when he's suppose to be showing any kind of emotion. No thanks! :frustration: I wouldn't mind a bit if they brought Muldoon back though. I'd even stomach Carrie if he came with her.
Edited by Dorothy595, Oct 3 2009, 12:23 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply