Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Austin Peck in talks to return?; "There have been some calls..."
Topic Started: Oct 2 2009, 05:16 PM (4,410 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

No thanks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kailyn

what would be the point of trying to come up with a storyline for him just because he is available. Daysof our lives and the unemployment line must be the samethings. just because actors become available doesn't mean Days needs to over hire and then end up having a bunch of actors that have nothing to really do to serve the show anything. jmo :shrug:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I'll pass.

Keith
Member Avatar

Only if Christie came with him and there was a planned storyline. But really, no.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Keith
Oct 3 2009, 04:56 PM
Only if Christie came with him and there was a planned storyline. But really, no.
If they become back not married anymore, I can stand. As a couple, they are boring.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Hell yeah!Austin Peck can act CIRCLES around GG..and I know Austin is a bit dull,but his character has history with the show...Kate,Will,Lucas and Phillip..I would rather see him,than some damn random..HErnandez person..Bring back Austin AND Carrie..I adore Christie Clark

angmc
Member Avatar

A few years ago I would have been thrilled about this because I actually liked Austin and Carrie :shame: :embarrassed: but now there is only one couple on Days I care about.... :wub:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'll pass on both Austin and Carrie, thank you.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This is so not needed.

First off, Peck's Austin is such a dud. Regardless, I think the character is just a waste. I can see bringing Carrie back and killing Austin. That I can get behind because I feel like there is so much to explore with Carrie. She's been held back by Austin too long and she's never really had any story outside of a quad or triangle involving Sami, Lucas, Austin, and Mile since 1993. There is alot that can be done...WITH HER.

Austin and Carrie together is just an albatross. You can't break them up again because it won't work. Carrie's already been destroyed by way of adultery twice. We've done the quad with Sami and Lucas twice. I can't see much story for them as a couple so the show either has to break them up AGAIN or kill one off and bring the other back.

I agree that bringing back Belle and Shawn makes ALOT more sense. It gives Sami a sister to talk to. It gives Bo and Hope a grown up kid on the canvas. They are not past the point of triangles yet. I say bring Martha back and cast Greg Vaughn as Shawn and go with that. Don't waste your time on Peck. Ugh.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

My vote goes to bringing Patrick Muldon as Austin or maybe even another character.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BillieD
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Oct 3 2009, 08:00 PM
Keith
Oct 3 2009, 04:56 PM
If they become back not married anymore, I can stand. As a couple, they are boring.
ITA. They suck together.

Can403

I don't want him back unless he brings Carrie back with him.

Carly
Member Avatar

I vote no on bringing back Austin Reed. DAYS already has way too many male characters in the late twenties/early thirties age group: Rafe, Brady, Lucas, Philip, EJ. In fact, there are so many guys in that age group that there's no room left for Lucas to even have a s/l! Adding Austin to the mix would clutter the canvas even more. Plus, I don't see many storyline possibilities for Austin unless DAYS has him and Lucas pursue the same gal for the umpteenth time.

If DAYS wants to add a new male character, then I think it should be one of Justin's sons. If DAYS goes that route, it would tie in nicely with the current storylines, especially since Carly is back and will probably be interacting quite a bit with Justin and Victor. And Vivian has ties to Victor and Philip, so this would be a great time to expand the Kiriakis family.

But I agree that it would be nice for Belle to return. Although she attended nursing school for only like a minute, this is a soap opera, so she could return as a full-fledged nurse and would fit well into the hospital storylines. I'd like to see a Shawn-less Belle with the cool, bitchy attitude that she had during her affair with Philip. Bitchy Belle is awesome!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Just say no to the Peck.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply