Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of October 5th; Nicole is busted!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2009, 07:09 PM (1,852 Views)
LovingDays

Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjp4nYFrgtA
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LovingDays
Oct 2 2009, 09:47 PM
THANKS!!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 2 2009, 07:13 PM
Kenny
Oct 2 2009, 07:12 PM
They chose the wrong story to promote this week.
While Carly's return is huge and it would have been nice to promote..This is a HUGE reveal that has been month's in the making..I think it was smart to promote Nicole's lies being revealed..
If the promos were still 30 seconds they could have promoted both stories.

MrsDimera

I agree, this is the story they should be promoting this week. We've waited almost a year for this to come out. While I flove CC, her story is still beginning.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Looks awesome. Those two are really killing this story in such a good way. It gives me shivers.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

hahaha..Hot damn!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Great promo!

Looks fantastic! I agree they promoted the right story. This has been a year in the making. Plus, they've been very restrictive as far as revealing too much about the Carly stuff. They've promoted it heavily. They had promos up on several sites (Yahoo, TV.com, youtube, etc) for weeks. They also had the interviews up on those sites too and, of course, everything was up on NBC.com and shown sometimes on NBC itself. The return was promoted plenty IMO and I think Days did the right thing this week as this story has carried it all year. It's deserving.

Can403

Kenny
Oct 2 2009, 07:57 PM
It's the writing that ruins it. "This mom is SO busted..." What the fuck is this Valley Girl bullshit?
I agree.

Can403

EJ: "Get that daughter you tried to pass off as mine... and get out of my house."

This is how EJ talks about an innocent 10 month old baby? What a fucking sociopath.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Can403
Oct 5 2009, 03:07 AM
EJ: "Get that daughter you tried to pass off as mine... and get out of my house."

This is how EJ talks about an innocent 10 month old baby? What a fucking sociopath.
I can see EJ giving Nicole the heave ho, but not Sydney. That was cruel to do to an innocent child who has been used as a pawn through this whole thing.

Can403

magicsteacher
Oct 5 2009, 08:58 AM
Can403
Oct 5 2009, 03:07 AM

I can see EJ giving Nicole the heave ho, but not Sydney. That was cruel to do to an innocent child who has been used as a pawn through this whole thing.
I agree.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply