Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD gives Rafe the thumbs up!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2009, 07:53 PM (3,373 Views)
UKDaysFan
Member Avatar

To be honest, I don't give a flying fig what SOD think. IMO Rafe is a raging bore who is of little value. The character had promise, but that slowly disappeared because of poor writing & poor acting on GG's part.

While he is easy on the eyes, his nasal, monotone delivery gives me hives. Seriously, he is the male Mia, when it comes to emotive acting.......but at least she's got the excuse of youth. IMO, he just doesn't have enough depth to be a leading man.

I also don't care if he "figured it out" or ends up telling Sami, he can't be that smart if he, the great hispanic hope of the FBI, managed to get his arse kicked first by a hitman and then by mad Meredith.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Taelyn

UKDaysFan
Oct 4 2009, 11:11 PM
To be honest, I don't give a flying fig what SOD think. IMO Rafe is a raging bore who is of little value. The character had promise, but that slowly disappeared because of poor writing & poor acting on GG's part.

While he is easy on the eyes, his nasal, monotone delivery gives me hives. Seriously, he is the male Mia, when it comes to emotive acting.......but at least she's got the excuse of youth. IMO, he just doesn't have enough depth to be a leading man.

I also don't care if he "figured it out" or ends up telling Sami, he can't be that smart if he, the great hispanic hope of the FBI, managed to get his arse kicked first by a hitman and then by mad Meredith.
Its ok you and others dont care about SOD, plenty of fans do, though Boy we sure did hear about every SOD rave about Ejami a couple years ago.. LOL

I happen to love Rafes voice and he is WAYYYYYYYyyyyyy better then Mia.. He is funny and quick witted and knows how to laugh and cry. I also think his voice and eyes are sexy.. but its a matter of taste .. I feel the same way about the constant blinking of JS .. it drives me crazy but I know he cant help it its part of him, just like GG's voice is a part of him.

As for how smart he is ... well atleast he can tell a pregnant woman when he see's one... LOL
Sami never was able to get anything over on Rafe, while the same can't said for the sainted EJ who was duped just about 20 out of every 24 hours a day.

So by comparasin Rafe is a friggen genius.
Edited by Taelyn, Oct 4 2009, 11:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

This thread is pure baiting. We do not generally post these "thumbs up/thumbs down/applause,applause/winners&losers" SOD and SOW articles. They are not 'news' and only lead to this type of thread. Also, as I think all of you realize, the winners of these little opinion columns are generally done on a rotating basis by the magazines.

In the future, please do not post these types of articles from SOD and SOW here.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic