Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilerish tweet from Nadia Bjorlin 10/2
Topic Started: Oct 2 2009, 11:26 PM (2,129 Views)
LovingDays

Now about to work with James and Lauren (aka E.J and Kate)... :)

http://twitter.com/RealNadiaB/status/4564225570

Just finished taping some scenes with Suzanne, Taylor and Dylan (also known as Maggie, Mia and Will).....

http://twitter.com/RealNadiaB/status/4564212795
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MrsDimera

LovingDays
Oct 2 2009, 11:26 PM
Now about to work with James and Lauren (aka E.J and Kate)... :)

http://twitter.com/RealNadiaB/status/4564225570

Just finished taping some scenes with Suzanne, Taylor and Dylan (also known as Maggie, Mia and Will).....

http://twitter.com/RealNadiaB/status/4564212795
I see Chloe warning EJ to watch out for Kate around his father. She might poison him. But, Nicole was ahead of her on that one.

I see Will blaming Chloe for his father's falling off the wagon, Mia is just a witness, Maggie is defending Chloe.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Interesting...I love the character interactions.

You know, Nadia's contract is up in November and I was convinced she would be leaving. Now...I'm not so sure.

lastDays
Member Avatar

The fact that she is not isolated as she was during the Sleeping Beauty ripoff storyline is a good sign that she will be staying past November,in fact she seems to be getting into more story interaction than SC is,which concerns me alittle

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Y'know...Chole/EJ might work. And it would keep the Kate/Chloe rivalry alive (even though I think it's beneath Kate, it is part of the show now).

BillieD
Member Avatar

Chloe and EJ now? I'm sure these scenes all have to do with the baby switch. Jeez. Can't a male and a female interact without being seen as the next couple? :drunk:

BillieD
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Oct 5 2009, 02:51 AM
Interesting...I love the character interactions.

You know, Nadia's contract is up in November and I was convinced she would be leaving. Now...I'm not so sure.
Didn't you say that about NB/SC's characters in January as well? LMAO.
I think they are both staying.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

BillieD
Oct 5 2009, 02:52 PM
Chloe and EJ now? I'm sure these scenes all have to do with the baby switch. Jeez. Can't a male and a female interact without being seen as the next couple? :drunk:
Absolutely!

To clarify- I don't think the show has any agenda with Chloe and EJ just because they're in a scene together. But with the other comments about Bjorlin sticking around I got to thinking about what she could do if she remained, and since the initial tweet mentioned the two characters I got to thinking...

Just a train of thought spurred by the conversation...

BillieD
Member Avatar

Oh, I completely understand. And they might even be hot. But I think all the character interaction Chloe has in the future (because of her tweets) revolves around the baby switch. Glad to see her involved and not just as a man's eye candy.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

But she's so good at being eye candy!

It will be interesting to see how she's involved with EJ and the switch.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Chloe doesn't have any knowledge of the switch, though, unless she suddenly regains her memory of what Nicole confessed to her while she was comatose. I thought Chloe was still completely clueless (be nice, no jokes here) and thinks Sydney is Nicole's biological daughter, though obviously she won't think that for long.

It seems more likely to me what MrsDiMera suggested, that Chloe may be filling EJ in on Kate's attempts to murder her via apple, brownie and deviled egg. Given that the baby switch is going to be wrapping up before too much longer, it seems like it could be the setup to EJ's next story: battling Kate for the DiMera holdings. Maybe Stefano will die for the 1,000th time, EJ suspects Kate did it, meanwhile the Merry Widow is spending away, and the scenes with Chloe are a setup for later events.

But, who knows.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 5 2009, 03:25 PM
Chloe doesn't have any knowledge of the switch, though, unless she suddenly regains her memory of what Nicole confessed to her while she was comatose. I thought Chloe was still completely clueless (be nice, no jokes here) and thinks Sydney is Nicole's biological daughter, though obviously she won't think that for long.

It seems more likely to me what MrsDiMera suggested, that Chloe may be filling EJ in on Kate's attempts to murder her via apple, brownie and deviled egg. Given that the baby switch is going to be wrapping up before too much longer, it seems like it could be the setup to EJ's next story: battling Kate for the DiMera holdings. Maybe Stefano will die for the 1,000th time, EJ suspects Kate did it, meanwhile the Merry Widow is spending away, and the scenes with Chloe are a setup for later events.

But, who knows.
I wondered if that comatose confession may come into play at sometime. She was the one who told Nicole that Sami was pregnant with EJ's child, tho.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

magicsteacher
Oct 5 2009, 03:57 PM
She was the one who told Nicole that Sami was pregnant with EJ's child, tho.
Good point, I forgot that. Maybe she figures out that part of the story.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

I think this is just Ej trying to find out what Kate's secret is,from CHloe.I wish Chloe would remember,tho

Ana75
Member Avatar

EjsGaGirl
Oct 5 2009, 05:55 PM
I think this is just Ej trying to find out what Kate's secret is,from CHloe.I wish Chloe would remember,tho
I wish Chloe would remember a lot of things when she was in a coma. Especially what Nicole told her and what Brady told her. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply