Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion; 10/5 - 10/9
Topic Started: Oct 5 2009, 04:51 AM (8,881 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason
Oct 9 2009, 10:40 PM
Matt
Oct 9 2009, 10:37 PM
What happened to Morgan? I liked Morgan & Philip.
Morgan was the only pairing of Philip's so far that I've actually liked. So, of course, they stupidly wrote her off. I'm still bitter.
Wasn't she the actress rumored to have been having the coke problem/affair with Ed Scott and so when he was fired she was let go soon after?

But I agree with y'all in enjoying Phillip and Morgan.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 9 2009, 11:03 PM
Mason
Oct 9 2009, 10:40 PM
Matt
Oct 9 2009, 10:37 PM
What happened to Morgan? I liked Morgan & Philip.
Morgan was the only pairing of Philip's so far that I've actually liked. So, of course, they stupidly wrote her off. I'm still bitter.
Wasn't she the actress rumored to have been having the coke problem/affair with Ed Scott and so when he was fired she was let go soon after?

But I agree with y'all in enjoying Phillip and Morgan.
Real life soap opera.

I liked Phillip and Morgan too until she had that awful fantasy when Philip was in the hospital. Just that one sappy dream killed it for me in an instant.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 8 2009, 11:40 PM
I don't really remember, but did Lexie and Nicole ever have run-ins with one another in the past? Like when Lexie slept with Brandon or when it came out that Nicole's mom and Abe had a past together?

I honestly can't remember any confrontations with them but that could explain the hostility if that had happened. Then again... this show has completely forgotten about Lexie and Sami's hatred of each other so... that's probably giving them way too much credit if that is even an explanation.
These are some of the few scenes I remember Lexie and Nicole having during Nicole's first time on the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply