Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Vivian spoiler from SoapTown USA
Topic Started: Oct 5 2009, 05:31 PM (2,642 Views)
Ellie

http://twitter.com/SoapTown_USA/status/4638832076

Days of Our Lives, coming soon: Rafe is brought home to continue recovering and Vivian mourns Lawrence.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

Can't wait to see Vivian on my screen

james0479
Member Avatar

Hell Yea!!!!! Vivian news is good news! It's getting close! She won't be too happy with the death of Alamain........uh-oh Carly!

Ana75
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see Vivian!!! :D

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Cannot wait to see the divine Miss Louise Sorel...thanks OBK and Ellie!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I still can't believe that Vivian will actually be back on my screen very soon...It's amazing..

samixxx
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see vivian. Glad to see Rafe on the mend and back home. Thanks for posting.

Mason
Member Avatar

Vivian going after Carly for killing Lawrence should be epic. This is a great way to re-ignite their rivalry. So excited!
Edited by Mason, Oct 5 2009, 07:38 PM.

peaches179

Can't wait!!!!! Thanks Ellie!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Someone tell tylerbo Vivian is coming back, his posts were only about her.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I don't know...this Carly looks like she will be a formitable opponant to Vivian. Not sure I want to mess with either bitch!
Can't wait to see Louise Sorel on my tv again! I have missed her so much!

CynthiaHaskins1

Hi!,I have something to ask all why does vivian hate carly so much and when did the rivarly between vivian and carly begin.

Harmony233

Vivian for some reason hated Carly when she was with Lawrence all those years ago in paris.I swear they played it like Vivian was jealous of Lawrences realtionship with Carly.They played up the Lawrence/Vivian realtionship in an insteous way.Anyways Vivian told Carly that Lawrence was just after her money and who he really was.This caused Carly to dump up.Anyways sometime after this Carly ended up pregnant.She went to Vivian for help and Vivian manipulated Carly and made her think she was her friend.When Carly went into labor.Vivian paid the doctor to tell Carly that her baby died at birth.However Vivian stole him for herself.The truth didn't come out until they was in Salem when Vivians adopted son Nicholas was really Carly and Lawrences son.This is when Carly started to hate Vivian and Vivian tried to turn Nicholas aganist Carly but after awhile it didn't work.Then Vivian was afraid of losing Nicholas to Carly and thats where the buried alive plot comes in.I wonder if Lawrence and Vivian ever made up offscreen because from what I remeber Lawrence hated Vivian when he left town.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Oh thanks Ellie and kitty!!!

Vivian should really add some zing to DOOL!

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

Hell Yeah!! About time!!

Vivian is one of the best characters in this show's long history. When I think of fantastic complex characters on Days, I think Stefano, Alex Marshall, Kristen Dimera, Addie Horton, and Viv Alamain!

There is no doubt that she will make a HUGE splash! This is about to get good!

Notime
Member Avatar

I can't wait for some Carly/Vivian action, but I'm really looking forward to some Kate/Vivian. With Philip not being happy with his mom marrying Stefano I could see Vivian being like a mother type towards him and Kate getting jealous.

LK and LS can bring it, IMO.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Notime
Oct 6 2009, 10:45 AM
I can't wait for some Carly/Vivian action, but I'm really looking forward to some Kate/Vivian. With Philip not being happy with his mom marrying Stefano I could see Vivian being like a mother type towards him and Kate getting jealous.

LK and LS can bring it, IMO.
I hope they remember that part.

Vivian stole Phillip as an embryo or something, right? Was she also involved in Kate's "death" (I vaguely remember something about a plane crash and Vivian knowing Kate wasn't dead, wanting to secure Victor before Kate got back- it was when I first started watching so I'm not sure)?

Koslow vs. Sorel will (hopefully) rock!

Notime
Member Avatar

px780
Oct 6 2009, 12:13 PM
Vivian stole Phillip as an embryo or something, right? Was she also involved in Kate's "death" (I vaguely remember something about a plane crash and Vivian knowing Kate wasn't dead, wanting to secure Victor before Kate got back- it was when I first started watching so I'm not sure)?
Yeah, Vivian stole Philip as an embryo and gave birth to him. And yes Vivian thought she killed Kate (plane crash), but Kate survived and ended up on a fishing boat. They made her clean fish/the boat. It was really funny.

I hope I've remembered this correctly.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply