Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Melissa Reeves interview with Michael Fairman; she would return to DAYS....
Topic Started: Oct 7 2009, 02:11 AM (3,007 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Jennifer is a great character to bring back for special occasions. They should take her up on that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ana75
Member Avatar

I would love for both Missy and Matt to come back. These are the people that Days should bring on the show. :D

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ponz
Oct 7 2009, 08:36 AM
I've always figured the novelty of country life would wear off after a few years, particularly with Scott's music career going nowhere. Emily will be attending college in Santa Barbara so that's also a big incentive for them to move back. As for DAYS, I can't see Tomlin/Higley writing for a quirky couple like J&J but a short-term stunt for ratings wouldn't be a shock.
I still miss Scott on Y&R.....

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

King
Oct 7 2009, 05:17 PM
Jennifer is a great character to bring back for special occasions. They should take her up on that.
Christmas!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I would be shocked if they ever brought Jen and Jack back. I am shocked Bope is still here considering what has been going on the last few years.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

I would love to have both of them back, colour me shocked that Missy is even up for the idea though, I too assumed she was done for good. Plus, if the two of them get hired back it could be a nice pre-emptive strike against hiring more Passions actors.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply