Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 19th; *UPDATED 10/17*
Topic Started: Oct 7 2009, 01:38 PM (17,135 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
- Sami gives Nicole money to leave Salem
- Stefano finds out EJ knows Nicole's secret
- Carly gives Rafe medication
- Maggie interrupts an intimate moment between Melanie and Nathan

http://secondchanceslumi.com/topic/6588944/1/

**UPDATED 10/8**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
EJ confides in Lexie about his confusion over Sydney; Sami agrees to help Mia with her custody arrangment.

Tuesday
Brady tells Sami he'll help her find Rafe and lets it slip that he is dating Arianna; Nicole tries to seduce Chad so she can keep Sydney.

Wednesday
Nicole asks Brady to go away with her and Sydney; Victor agrees to sell his portion of the drug business to EJ.

Thursday
Sami helps Nicole prepare to take off with Sydney; Kate and Stephanie have a heated discussion about Philip.

Friday
Stefano demands that Nicole bring Sydney to him right away; Victor tells Hope that she can live with him.

SOW Spoilers
-Nicole tries to seduce Chad.
-Sami questions Mia.
-Carly sees a familiar face.
-Victor persuades Hope to stay with Bo.
-Will and Mia ask for help.

**UPDATED 10/13**

Daytime Dial Spoilers
NEXT WEEK:

•Melanie and Nathan are forced to keep their relationship a secret.

•Philip blasts Kate for interfering with his love life.

•Brady’s surprise date for Arianna almost backfires.

•Carly injects Rafe (Galen Gering, pictured) with stolen meds.

•Sami gives Nicole money to leave Salem with Sydney.

Thursday – Maggie walks in on an intimate moment between Melanie and Nathan.

Friday – Stefano discovers that EJ has learned Nicole’s secret.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 10/14**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 19th
E.J. talks to Lexie about his conflicted feelings; Nicole tries to persuade Chad to give up trying to gain custody of Sydney; Mia and Will ask Sami to help Mia with the custody situation; Arianna admits she did not want to break up with Brady.

Tuesday, October 20th
Brady offers to help Sami track down Rafe; Nicole pleads with Chad to let her keep Sydney; Sami tries to talk some sense into Chad; Arianna wants to get out of the undercover assignment; Bo is determined to fight for his family.

Wednesday, October 21st
Sami nearly convinces Chad to give up his pursuit of Sydney; after Brady refuses to help her, Nicole runs off; Carly injects Rafe with drugs that she hopes will save his life; Victor offers to sell his territory of the drug business to E.J.

Thursday, October 22nd
Sami offers to help Nicole leave town; Stefano starts to awaken; Kate appeals to Stephanie about Philip; Philip insists his mother is out of his life; Maggie stops by to catch up with Chloe; Daniel tells Chloe that she may not be able to conceive.

Friday, October 23rd
Stefano learns that E.J. has discovered Nicole's secret about Sydney; E.J. tells Kate that his father is awake; Nicole appears at the DiMera mansion and runs into nosy Kate; Will and Chad get into a fight; Victor persuades Hope to stay in town with him.

SOD Spoilers
- Nicole tries to seduce Chad.
- Carly sees a familiar face at the hospital.
- Sami questions Mia about Nicole. Will and Mia then ask Sami for help.

SOW Spoilers
-Nicole tries to seduce Chad.
-Brady and Arianna secretly reconcile.
-Carly takes a huge risk to save Rafe.
-Phillip blasts Kate for interfering in his love life.
-Victor persuades Hope to stay in Salem.

Can't Miss:Thursday, October 22nd
Sami gives Nicole money to leave town with Sydney.

**UPDATED 10/17**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 19th
Melanie and Nathan are forced to keep their relationship a secret; EJ and Sami continue to fight about Nicole; Mia and Will ask for Sami's help; Nicole tries to persuade Chad to give up on gaining custody of Sydney; Victor sees Brady kiss Arianna.

Tuesday, October 20th
Brady offers to help Sami track down Rafe; Nicole tells Brady she wants to go away with him; Sami advises Chad to let Sydney stay with her adoptive mother; Arianna tells Roman she wants out of the undercover assignment; Bo informs Lexie that Hope moved out.

Wednesday, October 21st
Carly injects Rafe with stolen meds; Chad gets angry when he learns that Sami is Will's mom; Brady has a secret rendezvous with Arianna on the pier; Victor makes a business offer to EJ; Lexie is with Stefano in the hospital as he begins to stir.

Thursday, October 22nd
Sami gives Nicole money to leave town with Sydney; Philip blasts Kate for interfering with his love life; Maggie walks in on an intimate moment between Melanie and Nathan; Stefano starts to awaken; Chloe learns some disappointing news.

Friday, October 23rd
Stefano discovers that EJ has learned Nicole's secret; Brady's surprise date for Arianna almost backfires; Mia and Chad both try to hire Justin as their lawyer; Victor arrives at Bo's house and finds Hope moving the rest of her things out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manda1

Angie79
Oct 7 2009, 01:38 PM
- Sami gives Nicole money to leave Salem
- Stefano finds out EJ knows Nicole's secret
- Carly gives Rafe medication
- Maggie interrupts an intimate moment between Melanie and Nathan

http://secondchanceslumi.com/topic/6588944/1/
I wonder what lie Nicole spins to Sami to get her to give her the money. Has EJ cut her off without a cent? :lol: I am assuming this money is to enable Nicole to leave with Sydney. Can you say twists to this storyline - didn't see that one coming! :shame:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I thought Sami was trying to get a job, so the idea that she has money to spare to get Nicole out of town is a little laughable. I guess she'll finance Nicole's trip from the same unknown source as her other expenses.

Carly gives Rafe medication is a spoiler? Really? Yeah, that'll encourage me to tune in. Riveting.

The Stefano one sounds good.

As for Maggie interrupting Melanie and Nathan, does nobody in this town know how to lock a fucking door? Didn't we just see this spoiler with Daniel, Chloe and Victor?

Thanks, Angie!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

While I do appreciate Sami's efforts to get rid of Nicole, intentional or not, it's pretty ridiculous to think this single mom of three has the ready cash lying around to help Nicole out - and Nicole wasn't smart enough to squirrel away a bit of cash during her reign as Queen of the DiMansion.

Stefano finds out the EJ knows...this could be interesting...and likely to thwart Nicole's plans to run.

And c'mon, Carly - do us all a favor. Cyanide is supposed to be quick and painless, right?

ETA: Thanks for posting, Angie!
Edited by SocRMum1, Oct 7 2009, 02:06 PM.

Cupcake06

Paxton
Oct 7 2009, 01:52 PM
Carly gives Rafe medication is a spoiler? Really?

LOL

I thought the same thing.

Manda1

Rafe has saved Carly's life of course she's going to give him medication! :rolleyes: Go Rafe.

I think EJ is going to go ballistic at Sami for giving Nicole money to leave Salem and leave him effectively.

Sami may have some reserve fund that Marlena and John set up for her - I mean John is a multi-millionare too isn't he?

Stephano probably wakes up from his coma during that week and freaks out that Sydney has been thrown out on to the streets by EJ :lol: :lol:

lizis2lovely

I think Nicole is wanting to leave Salem before Steffie has the chance to Tell EJ the truth, that little

Miss Sydney is his.... which in return, I "might" think that EJ will tell Sami :omg: ...... however... if EJ is

still pissed at Sami... well... EJ might "love" Nic again..... hmmmmm :frustration:

kitkat
Member Avatar

Sami does what? OMG.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,the woman who was just looking for employment suddenly has money to give Nicole,ok.

angmc
Member Avatar

Cupcake06
Oct 7 2009, 02:13 PM
Paxton

LOL

There's more to that spoiler but because it was about Rafe I didn't care enough to try and remember it when I posted it originally on FL this morning.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

angmc
Oct 7 2009, 04:04 PM
Cupcake06
Paxton

LOL

There's more to that spoiler but because it was about Rafe I didn't care enough to try and remember it when I posted it originally on FL this morning.
Oh wait! There is more? But I'm guessing you would have probably noticed if it mentioned cyanide, huh? :ermm: <sigh>

Marian

how can EJ rightfully get angry with Sami for helping Nicole leave with Sydney, if HE threw them out himself? I think this is all setting them BOTH up for having gotten rid of their own child so that they can empathise with each other more eventually (after the finger pointing simmers down a bit and they're on the hunt for Sydney).

angmc
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 7 2009, 05:02 PM
angmc
Oct 7 2009, 04:04 PM
Cupcake06
Paxton

LOL

Oh wait! There is more? But I'm guessing you would have probably noticed if it mentioned cyanide, huh? :ermm: <sigh>
I think it was stolen or illegal meds. Again, it's about Rafe so not even sure why I posted it. :D

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Was it from National Enquirer?

angmc
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 7 2009, 06:12 PM
Was it from National Enquirer?
Yep. There's another spoiler about Kate or Carly that I can't remember.

Livie

BalscoFan5
Oct 7 2009, 03:44 PM
Sami,the woman who was just looking for employment suddenly has money to give Nicole,ok.
As someone said, Sami could have a fund set up by John, very likely. Her looking for a job had more to do with showing her kids she was coping.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Livie
Oct 7 2009, 06:53 PM
BalscoFan5
Oct 7 2009, 03:44 PM
As someone said, Sami could have a fund set up by John, very likely. Her looking for a job had more to do with showing her kids she was coping.
I also think Sami may be looking for work more for herself and needing to be independent and a good role model than for the money. I would be she has enough from her child support and her mother and John.

ElvisDimeraLover

Paxton
I thought Sami was trying to get a job, so the idea that she has money to spare to get Nicole out of town is a little laughable. I guess she'll finance Nicole's trip from the same unknown source as her other expenses.

Carly gives Rafe medication is a spoiler? Really? Yeah, that'll encourage me to tune in. Riveting.

The Stefano one sounds good.

As for Maggie interrupting Melanie and Nathan, does nobody in this town know how to lock a fucking door? Didn't we just see this spoiler with Daniel, Chloe and Victor?

Thanks, Angie!
Well she said she needed a job as a way to keep her mind off of Rafe so I guess the money tree out back is still plentiful. lol

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
EJ confides in Lexie about his confusion over Sydney; Sami agrees to help Mia with her custody arrangment.

Tuesday
Brady tells Sami he'll help her find Rafe and lets it slip that he is dating Arianna; Nicole tries to seduce Chad so she can keep Sydney.

Wednesday
Nicole asks Brady to go away with her and Sydney; Victor agrees to sell his portion of the drug business to EJ.

LovingDays

Are they gonna reunite Bricole.I hope so

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply