Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 19th; *UPDATED 10/17*
Topic Started: Oct 7 2009, 01:38 PM (17,189 Views)
samixxx
Member Avatar

More Brady and Sami scenes love it! Thanks for the spoilers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

Brady lets it slip he is dating Arianna? He is? Have I missed something?

I believe Vic made her dump him awhile back, but I could be wrong.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

They did break up. They must get back together.

Cupcake06

It was in the Fall Previews that she tells him to keep their relationship secret. So they most likely get back together soon.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Quote:

EJ confides in Lexie about his confusion over Sydney;

It seems that the only time Lexie is mentioned in the spoilers, is when EJ confides in her. My problem is not that she has scenes with EJ, I like them, Renee and James are good in scenes together. But these days Lexie is only on as a doctor or as a sister to EJ. When will Lexie get a real storyline??!!
Quote:

Victor agrees to sell his portion of the drug business to EJ.

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm glad because this probably means EJ is getting more dark again, but at the same time I'm disapointed because I liked that Victor was the drug boss.
Since Rafe is currently all over the place and involved in every story, I bet when Arianna finds out EJ is the boss she will tell Rafe.
Edited by Sindacco, Oct 8 2009, 02:04 PM.

peaches179

Zzzzzz. Counting down the days for Vivian's return. Thanks for posting!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Not liking the EJ as drug lord spoiler. :(

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole...so much for fighting to save your family. :eyeroll:

Here's hoping Brady will have as much luck finding Rafe as Rafe has had figuring out how to keep from getting himself in these ridiculous situations. It's so hard to believe this guy was ever paid to protect anybody. :shame:

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nicole/Chad GROSS.

Nicole is such a bitch,she blames Brady for everything,now wants him to go away with her,hope he tells her hell no,Brady should kick her out of his life,he deserves better.

Victor,Victor,wasn't it not too long ago EJ assisted in wanting your son dead.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Oct 8 2009, 02:17 PM.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers Ang.

Nicole seducing Chad is yucky, and wanting to run off with Sydney & Brady is pretty crappy considering she was keeping EJ in the dark about Syd's paternity in order to "save her family." :rolleyes:

Victor selling his drug business to EJ is odd. Maybe Vic knows the heat is on with the cops and he wants to Dimera's to be left holding the bag.

klements

mbdimera
Oct 8 2009, 02:26 PM
Victor selling his drug business to EJ is odd. Maybe Vic knows the heat is on with the cops and he wants to Dimera's to be left holding the bag.
This is what I am thinking, too. And I wonder if EJ wants the drug business, so that he can somehow try to get Brady hooked again as his revenge.

Manda1

klements
Oct 8 2009, 02:45 PM
mbdimera
Oct 8 2009, 02:26 PM
This is what I am thinking, too. And I wonder if EJ wants the drug business, so that he can somehow try to get Brady hooked again as his revenge.
I see the potential for all of these motives to be at play with both Vic and EJ

Alligato
Member Avatar

Ej is going to be a drug dealer? Seriously? This may have potential depending on what he does with it.
All of these spoils look pretty awesome!
Thanks for sharing!

lastDays
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Oct 8 2009, 02:17 PM
Nicole/Chad GROSS.

Nicole is such a bitch,she blames Brady for everything,now wants him to go away with her,hope he tells her hell no,Brady should kick her out of his life,he deserves better.

Victor,Victor,wasn't it not too long ago EJ assisted in wanting your son dead.
Nicole is a pathetic creature who has no self esteem.No man is worth the lenghts she is going to to save a marriage built on lies.I hope when EJ finds out Sydney is his,and Nicole kew it all the time he pays her back big time :soapbox:

Ana75
Member Avatar

How in the hell does Sami have the money to give to Nicole. :huh1:

aimees76
Member Avatar

Oh, Nicole :( So desperate to hold on to the one thing left that she thinks she might be able to keep. She loves that baby so much, and I feel terrible for her, but asking Brady to run away with her and Sydney *shakes head* no, no, no, Nicole.

And EJ is going to be a drug lord now? LMAO! Nice! Looks like he is going to be heading down that dark road that I figured he would ...

Ana75
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 7 2009, 01:38 PM
National Enquirer Spoilers
- Sami gives Nicole money to leave Salem
- Stefano finds out EJ knows Nicole's secret
- Carly gives Rafe medication
- Maggie interrupts an intimate moment between Melanie and Nathan

http://secondchanceslumi.com/topic/6588944/1/

**UPDATED 10/8**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Monday
EJ confides in Lexie about his confusion over Sydney; Sami agrees to help Mia with her custody arrangment.

Tuesday
Brady tells Sami he'll help her find Rafe and lets it slip that he is dating Arianna; Nicole tries to seduce Chad so she can keep Sydney.

Wednesday
Nicole asks Brady to go away with her and Sydney; Victor agrees to sell his portion of the drug business to EJ.
So does this mean that Arianna is going to go after EJ if she finds out that he might be the new drug lord of Salem.

Paul8148

I wonder if Victor is not Setting EJ Up?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Nicole tries to seduce Chad.
-Sami questions Mia.
-Carly sees a familiar face.
-Victor persuades Hope to stay with Bo.
-Will and Mia ask for help.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 8 2009, 05:35 PM
Nicole tries to seduce Chad.
I get that Nicole is desperate to keep Sydney, but do we really have to have her seducing an underage teenager? :shame:

aimees76
Member Avatar

I definitely think that Victor is probably setting up EJ to take the fall since he knows the police are closing in. Maybe Arianna will end up hooking up with EJ while investigating him. Or maybe she will simply bust him and he will finally go away to jail. Might be some sweet justice for EJ to finally get his, when it wasn't really (originally) his crime. Kinda funny, actually.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply