Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 19th; *UPDATED 10/17*
Topic Started: Oct 7 2009, 01:38 PM (17,270 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

I would have thought Nicole headed straight from DiMansion to DiATM after she got thrown out but I guess Sami will bail her out of this one.

What's up with EJ and being a drug lord? Seems odd to me.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

mer4santo
Oct 8 2009, 06:45 PM
I would have thought Nicole headed straight from DiMansion to DiATM after she got thrown out but I guess Sami will bail her out of this one.

Evidently she's heading straight for DiChad then DiBrady. She's a busy broad. ^_^
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Oct 7 2009, 01:38 PM
- Sami gives Nicole money to leave Salem

Damn. When the full truth comes out Sami better be seeking some monster revenge on Nicole. She doesn't necessarily have to dress up as Stan and terrorize everyone, but there's got to be something to show she still has the balls to put bitches in their place.

Quote:

Nicole tries to seduce Chad so she can keep Sydney.

God what a SKANK! That must be what that preview picture was about -- him shutting her down when she tries this.

Quote:

Victor agrees to sell his portion of the drug business to EJ.

Interesting. I wonder if EJ will wind up getting caught up in drugs to numb the pain of the recent revelations or something? It'd be kind of redundant since we just had a big Lucas falling off the wagon moment in addition to being subjected to Brady's 12 steps schtick all the time.

Chelikins
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 8 2009, 05:35 PM
SOW Spoilers
-Nicole tries to seduce Chad.
My eyes are burning!!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Nah those scenes will be hot. It's every teenage guy's dream to be seduced by a milf.

Marian

I also think that it's EJ's way of getting back at Brady. I think he'll set BRADY up to look like HE'S the drug lord! Interesting... Imagine the consequences with Ari dating him and being a former addict and Victor knowing that HE was the real drug lord but not being able to say anything about it without incriminating himself... oooooh, I LOVE it!
Edited by Marian, Oct 9 2009, 05:28 AM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 8 2009, 10:03 PM
Angie79
Oct 7 2009, 01:38 PM
- Sami gives Nicole money to leave Salem

Damn. When the full truth comes out Sami better be seeking some monster revenge on Nicole. She doesn't necessarily have to dress up as Stan and terrorize everyone, but there's got to be something to show she still has the balls to put bitches in their place.

Quote:

Nicole tries to seduce Chad so she can keep Sydney.

God what a SKANK! That must be what that preview picture was about -- him shutting her down when she tries this.

Quote:

Victor agrees to sell his portion of the drug business to EJ.

Interesting. I wonder if EJ will wind up getting caught up in drugs to numb the pain of the recent revelations or something? It'd be kind of redundant since we just had a big Lucas falling off the wagon moment in addition to being subjected to Brady's 12 steps schtick all the time.
Couldn't have stated it all better myself :hail:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Sami helps Nicole prepare to take off with Sydney; Kate and Stephanie have a heated discussion about Philip.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting the update, Angie!

Man oh man - I can't wait to see Sami open up that long over due can of whoop ass on Nicole once the truth finally comes out.

leah09
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 9 2009, 09:00 AM
Thursday
Sami helps Nicole prepare to take off with Sydney; Kate and Stephanie have a heated discussion about Philip.

Can't they think of something for Stephanie to do?? Please, get her away from Philip and his family members once and for all. Ooo..Maybe Kate can take care of this for us.
Edited by leah09, Oct 9 2009, 10:06 AM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 9 2009, 09:22 AM
Thanks for posting the update, Angie!

Man oh man - I can't wait to see Sami open up that long over due can of whoop ass on Nicole once the truth finally comes out.
Just when you think Nicole couldn't top herself.This has got to be the lowest she has sunk.I won't be satisfied untill Nicole goes to jail .I'm not a great Sami fan,but I too hope she opens up the biggest can of whoopass on NiCOLD :cheer:

ejamirules
Member Avatar

Sami looking for a Job Yet She bought School Supplies For Will For school and Now she's Going to Give Nicole Money to Leave Town Interesting.... And I would Also Love to know why Nicole was talking to a comatose Stefano?? thanks for Posting Angie79 Can't wait to see what happens I hope Vivian Come's Soon I just Adored her She was A Colorful Character LMAO
Edited by ejamirules, Oct 9 2009, 05:10 PM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Marian
Oct 9 2009, 05:26 AM
I also think that it's EJ's way of getting back at Brady. I think he'll set BRADY up to look like HE'S the drug lord! Interesting... Imagine the consequences with Ari dating him and being a former addict and Victor knowing that HE was the real drug lord but not being able to say anything about it without incriminating himself... oooooh, I LOVE it!
That would be awesome, but it almost seems like too juicy of a storyline for DOOL to actually go with it.

Another option could be when EJ takes over the drug business and finds out Arianna is a drug dealer he busts her to Brady and ruins their relationship just to get back at him for keeping Nicole's secret from him.

Or he could seduce Arianna to get back at Brady (and Rafe)? That could be kind of hilarious... and possibly hot. But unfortunately Arianna's too much of a goody goody to get caught up in that.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday ("Stefano Almost Tells the Truth")
Stefano demands that Nicole bring Sydney to him right away; Victor tells Hope that she can live with him.
Edited by Angie79, Oct 10 2009, 04:30 PM.

Nicole Walker

Nicole, NIcole, Nicole will you ever learn. Now look at the mess you are in. I can't wait for this storyline to be over so NIcole can move on from it. Hopefully to something better.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 10 2009, 12:40 PM
Friday
Stefano demands that Nicole bring Sydney to him right away; Victor tells Hope that she can live with him.
Oooooooh. Nicole's gonna be in TROUBLE! Can't wait.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Yay!!! Get her, Steffie! :lol:

ETA: Thanks for posting the update, Angie!
Edited by SocRMum1, Oct 10 2009, 02:57 PM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Angie79
Friday
I wonder how this is gonna play out. I don't care if your a Rafe fan or not. With all this confusion we need Rafe to set EJ & Sami straight... I worry that Stefano won't explain things to EJ. And if that's true without Dr. Baker popping up and say look I'm alive, or Will have an epiphany, he's the only person who knows the truth. I doubt crazy Meridith will contact Sami.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

kitkat
Oct 10 2009, 03:28 PM
Angie79
Friday
I wonder how this is gonna play out. I don't care if your a Rafe fan or not. With all this confusion we need Rafe to set EJ & Sami straight... I worry that Stefano won't explain things to EJ. And if that's true without Dr. Baker popping up and say look I'm alive, or Will have an epiphany, he's the only person who knows the truth. I doubt crazy Meridith will contact Sami.
But just as Rafe managed to figure out what he did - so can any other number of characters. The way they are setting things up it is literally anybody's guess as to who will finally put all the pieces together AND reveal it all to Sami and EJ. At this point, even Rafe doesn't know all of it because he doesn't know that Grace was Mia and Chad's daughter. The whole truth can come about in any number of ways.

daisy132

mer4santo
Oct 8 2009, 06:45 PM

I think that it will be something to do with Kate somehow. She's somewhat of a threat to EJ with Stephano being ill. He might want to frame her somehow for what happened with his dad.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply