Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 19th; *UPDATED 10/17*
Topic Started: Oct 7 2009, 01:38 PM (17,236 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The title for the Friday episode is:

Stefano Almost Tells the Truth
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kailyn

Hope is moving in with Victor?. so I am guessing that Bo will move Carly in to "protect" her from whoever?.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

IMissAremid
Oct 10 2009, 02:01 PM
Angie79
Oct 10 2009, 12:40 PM
Friday
Stefano demands that Nicole bring Sydney to him right away; Victor tells Hope that she can live with him.
Oooooooh. Nicole's gonna be in TROUBLE! Can't wait.
What the hell is Victor thinking? Him and Bo already have a very awkward, weak relationship. This can't sit well with Bo. On the other hand, I imagine Victor is doing this so that he can continue to watch over Hope and Ciara until Bo and Hope can work things out.

WillandMia
Member Avatar

Do any of you guys know what gonna happen with Will & Mia?????? I cannot wait til the truth about the baby switch comes out!!!!
Will and Mia ask for help: Do you know what it is about :huh1: :omg:

Taelyn

I think Nicoles biggest fear now is losing Sydney, She may have to accept EJ as a lost cause..
Even if EJ learns the truth he could likely punish her by seperating her from "her child"(?) However, Since Stephano played a major part in the deception and even prevented her from telling EJ the truth when she wanted to after Grace died.. Stephano might take measures to atleast make sure Nicole has plenty of money, or might even send them away to one of his hideaways...she did afterall bring him his grandchild, and he does respect her for her cunning and tenacity and her deep love for EJ and Sydney.

This sets the stage for all kinds of drama and future story.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Even if EJ found out Stefano knew about all this and assisted in the process, I think EJ would still forgive him over time. Look at all the stuff Stefano has done over the years, and his children particularly Lexie still stand by him.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Hope moving in Victor?! Interesting.....

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial Spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

•Melanie and Nathan are forced to keep their relationship a secret.

•Philip blasts Kate for interfering with his love life.

•Brady’s surprise date for Arianna almost backfires.

•Carly injects Rafe (Galen Gering, pictured) with stolen meds.

•Sami gives Nicole money to leave Salem with Sydney.

Thursday – Maggie walks in on an intimate moment between Melanie and Nathan.

Friday – Stefano discovers that EJ has learned Nicole’s secret.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

What is Maggie's problem with Nathan and Melanie getting together. I thought she encouraged it at first?

Oh! Thanks for the picture Angie. Is that Carly sneaking in to get medication for Rafe? :wink:
Edited by Dorothy595, Oct 13 2009, 03:39 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dorothy595
Oct 13 2009, 03:37 PM
Oh! Thanks for the picture Angie. Is that Carly sneaking in to get medication for Rafe? :wink:
Wow, if you didn't mention Carly's name I would have never noticed she was even in the picture LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm excited seeing Carly sneaking around behind Bo and Lexie's back.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Amello
Oct 13 2009, 03:42 PM
Dorothy595
Oct 13 2009, 03:37 PM
Wow, if you didn't mention Carly's name I would have never noticed she was even in the picture LOL
Same here. Totally didn't see her.

Alligato
Member Avatar

^LOL I didn't see her either. I don't feel so bad now.

Holy crap, Jinx! Is that Brandon Beemer? I hold my breath looking at that picture! LOL!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Alligato
Oct 13 2009, 08:25 PM
^LOL I didn't see her either. I don't feel so bad now.

Holy crap, Jinx! Is that Brandon Beemer? I hold my breath looking at that picture! LOL!
I PM'ed her that picture, so all credit goes to ME! You're Welcome! :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 19th
E.J. talks to Lexie about his conflicted feelings; Nicole tries to persuade Chad to give up trying to gain custody of Sydney; Mia and Will ask Sami to help Mia with the custody situation; Arianna admits she did not want to break up with Brady.

Tuesday, October 20th
Brady offers to help Sami track down Rafe; Nicole pleads with Chad to let her keep Sydney; Sami tries to talk some sense into Chad; Arianna wants to get out of the undercover assignment; Bo is determined to fight for his family.

Wednesday, October 21st
Sami nearly convinces Chad to give up his pursuit of Sydney; after Brady refuses to help her, Nicole runs off; Carly injects Rafe with drugs that she hopes will save his life; Victor offers to sell his territory of the drug business to E.J.

Thursday, October 22nd
Sami offers to help Nicole leave town; Stefano starts to awaken; Kate appeals to Stephanie about Philip; Philip insists his mother is out of his life; Maggie stops by to catch up with Chloe; Daniel tells Chloe that she may not be able to conceive.

Friday, October 23rd
Stefano learns that E.J. has discovered Nicole's secret about Sydney; E.J. tells Kate that his father is awake; Nicole appears at the DiMera mansion and runs into nosy Kate; Will and Chad get into a fight; Victor persuades Hope to stay in town with him.

heartsaver

Angie79
Oct 14 2009, 01:11 PM

Daniel tells Chloe that she may not be able to conceive.

Great. Now Chloe can join Nicole, Carrie, Mimi, Chelsea, Billie and whoever else I've forgotten in the "we can't have babies" club. I'm sure Stephanie and Melanie will soon be joining. I guess Sami is the only female in Salem who can have a normal pregnancy.

lastDays
Member Avatar

"Carly injects Rafe with a drug she helps will save his life"

Wow Daniel and Carly are the miracle worker duo of Salem.Too bad the drug doesn't have the reverse affect.

Chloe can't have a baby but I bet Dan has a chold somewhere out there if they are not already in Salem.He changed Sydney's diaper like a pro

Dool Fan
Member Avatar

I sure wish Carly had of left Rafe floating in the water. I have enjoyed the show with out him on.. he bores me to tears.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

heartsaver
Oct 14 2009, 01:37 PM
Angie79
Oct 14 2009, 01:11 PM

Daniel tells Chloe that she may not be able to conceive.

Great. Now Chloe can join Nicole, Carrie, Mimi, Chelsea, Billie and whoever else I've forgotten in the "we can't have babies" club. I'm sure Stephanie and Melanie will soon be joining. I guess Sami is the only female in Salem who can have a normal pregnancy.
Not that I care a lot, but I bet Daniel tells Chloe she might not be able to conceive because he doesn't want kids and that is a way around it. Or maybe he can't make babies!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply