Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 19th; *UPDATED 10/17*
Topic Started: Oct 7 2009, 01:38 PM (17,190 Views)
ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Dool Fan
Oct 14 2009, 01:46 PM
I sure wish Carly had of left Rafe floating in the water. I have enjoyed the show with out him on.. he bores me to tears.
Me too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kitkat
Member Avatar

Dool Fan
I sure wish Carly had of left Rafe floating in the water. I have enjoyed the show with out him on.. he bores me to tears.
I got stuck on your Avatar for a moment... give me a moment... :sheep: wasn't the guy that played Eric so hot... Now you can see him on 'Supernatural'- YUM!

I'm back-- There is a definite problem with this comment, tomorrow he saves her from getting killed. If she woud'nt have saved him she'd be dead, she needed a hero and lucked into the "White Knight". Now back to week of the 19th, I think I figured out why EJ might go into the drug business-- To get back at Brady (but not to get him hooked). He claimed today that Brady loves Nicole, true, but who does he want to be with? Arianna... The supposed drug dealer... what if pay back is gonna be a SOB instead of a b*tch.

What if EJ figures out she is supposely a dealer, and he wants her to come work for him-- so he can expose her to Brady-- thus hurting Brady... Can anybody say "BACKFIRE."
Edited by kitkat, Oct 14 2009, 02:51 PM.

lovemysoap
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Oct 14 2009, 02:31 PM
Dool Fan
Me too.
I am with you on this I just do not see the point in this character any longer. Well I never really saw the point in the character to begin with

Dool Fan
Member Avatar

kitkat
Oct 14 2009, 02:49 PM
Dool Fan
I got stuck on your Avatar for a moment... give me a moment... :sheep: wasn't the guy that played Eric so hot... Now you can see him on 'Supernatural'- YUM!

I'm back-- There is a definite problem with this comment, tomorrow he saves her from getting killed. If she woud'nt have saved him she'd be dead, she needed a hero and lucked into the "White Knight". Now back to week of the 19th, I think I figured out why EJ might go into the drug business-- To get back at Brady (but not to get him hooked). He claimed today that Brady loves Nicole, true, but who does he want to be with? Arianna... The supposed drug dealer... what if pay back is gonna be a SOB instead of a b*tch.

What if EJ figures out she is supposely a dealer, and he wants her to come work for him-- so he can expose her to Brady-- thus hurting Brady... Can anybody say "BACKFIRE."

Well really anyone could have saved her, Omar was on the boat as well. So I still wish Rafe was left floating in the water never to be seen again. Rafe is no hero in my book. He is just a boring character that Salem could totally do without IMO

Oh and Yes I sure wish they would bring the old eric back and give Rafe the boot! LOL

Ana75
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Oct 14 2009, 02:27 PM
heartsaver
Oct 14 2009, 01:37 PM
Angie79
Oct 14 2009, 01:11 PM

Daniel tells Chloe that she may not be able to conceive.

Great. Now Chloe can join Nicole, Carrie, Mimi, Chelsea, Billie and whoever else I've forgotten in the "we can't have babies" club. I'm sure Stephanie and Melanie will soon be joining. I guess Sami is the only female in Salem who can have a normal pregnancy.
Not that I care a lot, but I bet Daniel tells Chloe she might not be able to conceive because he doesn't want kids and that is a way around it. Or maybe he can't make babies!
I was thinking that same exact thing about Daniel.

BillieD
Member Avatar

lastDays
Oct 14 2009, 01:39 PM
"Carly injects Rafe with a drug she helps will save his life"

Wow Daniel and Carly are the miracle worker duo of Salem.Too bad the drug doesn't have the reverse affect.

Chloe can't have a baby but I bet Dan has a chold somewhere out there if they are not already in Salem.He changed Sydney's diaper like a pro
Umm, he's a doctor, I'm pretty sure he knows how to change a diaper..plus, it's not that difficult.

I think your theory is way off. The spoilers focus on Chloe and I'm sure her health plays apart in all of this.
He's worried about her. So keep dreaming about the so-called love child.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Alligato
Oct 13 2009, 08:25 PM
^LOL I didn't see her either. I don't feel so bad now.

Holy crap, Jinx! Is that Brandon Beemer? I hold my breath looking at that picture! LOL!
It is hot, ain't it? And, yes credit goes to Amello.

I'll forward you the pic so you can see it larger. Its HAWT!

speechless
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Oct 14 2009, 08:32 PM
Alligato

Holy crap, Jinx! Is that Brandon Beemer? I hold my breath looking at that picture! LOL!

I was going to comment about Days then I saw your avatar! Dayum! HAWT!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD Spoilers
- Nicole tries to seduce Chad.
- Carly sees a familiar face at the hospital.
- Sami questions Mia about Nicole. Will and Mia then ask Sami for help.

SOW Spoilers
-Nicole tries to seduce Chad.
-Brady and Arianna secretly reconcile.
-Carly takes a huge risk to save Rafe.
-Phillip blasts Kate for interfering in his love life.
-Victor persuades Hope to stay in Salem.

Can't Miss:Thursday, October 22nd
Sami gives Nicole money to leave town with Sydney.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Phillip blasts Kate for interfering in his love life. Does this woman not have a life of her own, why cant she just leave her sons alone and let them live their own lives! She does such a fine job of running her own life she thinks she can run theirs too :laugh: Shes married to Stefano for God's sake!
As for Victor persuading Hope to stay in Salem, Im liking this. I dont know what ol' Vic has up his sleeve but its gonna be fun to watch. I'm thinking he dont want Bo to mess up his life like he did with Caroline years ago...
Carly takes a huge risk to save Rafe, I see why. He did save her from the man that tried to kill her,if it were me I think I would do the same thing. She might be counting on him to help her someway down the road. That is if Bo does not go for what she wants him to do, she can sucker Rafe into helping her,I'm sure.

Im liking this set of spoilers,but as for Nicole seducing Chad,that is just beyond words. Thats the craziest thing that she could ever do besides what shes already done. Does she think she can make a "kid" just do whatever she wants if she comes on to him, PLEASE! I'm gonna have to watch this and see what happens.....
:peek: :wow:
Edited by Ljay, Oct 15 2009, 04:16 PM.

kitkat
Member Avatar

Dool Fan
Oct 14 2009, 02:59 PM
kitkat
Dool Fan

Well really anyone could have saved her, Omar was on the boat as well. So I still wish Rafe was left floating in the water never to be seen again. Rafe is no hero in my book. He is just a boring character that Salem could totally do without IMO

Oh and Yes I sure wish they would bring the old eric back and give Rafe the boot! LOL
But Omar wasn't in the room... So there you go, still would like to see Eric back on the show, wish the same guy could play him... :soapbox: You know I figure the difference between me and some Rafe haters is I don't hate Rafe or EJ. I love them both, Rafe for being the "White Knight" and EJ for being the "Torn Prince". They are so different, and are played so well, IMO and not just mine... maybe not yours... but that's okay. Just so you're a Days of our Lives fan your okay in my book... :hug: Now Stephanie, that is a different story entirely...

Can we this week not see any poor me coming from EJ, I think it's beneath his character...
Edited by kitkat, Oct 15 2009, 06:44 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

kitkat
Oct 15 2009, 06:40 PM
Dool Fan
kitkat
Dool Fan

But Omar wasn't in the room... So there you go, still would like to see Eric back on the show, wish the same guy could play him... :soapbox: You know I figure the difference between me and some Rafe haters is I don't hate Rafe or EJ. I love them both, Rafe for being the "White Knight" and EJ for being the "Torn Prince". They are so different, and are played so well, IMO and not just mine... maybe not yours... but that's okay. Just so you're a Days of our Lives fan your okay in my book... :hug: Now Stephanie, that is a different story entirely...

Can we this week not see any poor me coming from EJ, I think it's beneath his character...
I will agree with your post. Was it not just a few days ago Ej told Nicole not to beg in front of the child that it shows weakness? Please if Ej was any man he would have put Nicole on her ass and let the baby stay. But some people that side with Ej seems to think different..... :shrug: :shrug:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 19th
Melanie and Nathan are forced to keep their relationship a secret; EJ and Sami continue to fight about Nicole; Mia and Will ask for Sami's help; Nicole tries to persuade Chad to give up on gaining custody of Sydney; Victor sees Brady kiss Arianna.

Tuesday, October 20th
Brady offers to help Sami track down Rafe; Nicole tells Brady she wants to go away with him; Sami advises Chad to let Sydney stay with her adoptive mother; Arianna tells Roman she wants out of the undercover assignment; Bo informs Lexie that Hope moved out.

Wednesday, October 21st
Carly injects Rafe with stolen meds; Chad gets angry when he learns that Sami is Will's mom; Brady has a secret rendezvous with Arianna on the pier; Victor makes a business offer to EJ; Lexie is with Stefano in the hospital as he begins to stir.

Thursday, October 22nd
Sami gives Nicole money to leave town with Sydney; Philip blasts Kate for interfering with his love life; Maggie walks in on an intimate moment between Melanie and Nathan; Stefano starts to awaken; Chloe learns some disappointing news.

Friday, October 23rd
Stefano discovers that EJ has learned Nicole's secret; Brady's surprise date for Arianna almost backfires; Mia and Chad both try to hire Justin as their lawyer; Victor arrives at Bo's house and finds Hope moving the rest of her things out.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

Arianna tells Roman she wants out of the undercover assignment

I guess I really haven't been paying much attention to this storyline and had always just kind of assumed Arianna was taking part in an FBI sting, but WTF with Roman trying to bust Bo's dad and his mom's ex-lover/current friend with this undercover operation? Do Bo or Caroline know what Roman is up to? Will they ever with the story shifting to EJ running the drug business and not Victor?

That actually could've been an interesting story for Roman if they had played it right.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

speechless
Oct 14 2009, 08:58 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
Alligato

Did it leave you speechless ? LOL!

He is such a hottie.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Mia and Chad both try to hire Justin as their lawyer;

Is Mickey still around? I guess the other could have Ej as their lawyer. :P

Thanks for the updates.

Marian

samixxx
Oct 17 2009, 07:28 PM
Mia and Chad both try to hire Justin as their lawyer;

Is Mickey still around? I guess the other could have Ej as their lawyer. :P

Thanks for the updates.
But I thought that Chad told EJ that his parents are lawyers.... Why would he need to hire Justin?

speechless
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Oct 17 2009, 07:15 PM
speechless
Oct 14 2009, 08:58 PM
☼ Jinx ☼
Alligato

Did it leave you speechless ? LOL!

He is such a hottie.
LMBO yep it sure did! I picked my name because James Scott rendered me speechless when he came onto Days in that towel..but Brandon in your avi MAN I was speechless all over again!

speechless
Member Avatar

kitkat
Oct 15 2009, 06:40 PM
Dool Fan
kitkat
Dool Fan

I seem to remember EJ saving Samantha's ass a couple of times in the past too! Hmmm....just sayin
Edited by speechless, Oct 18 2009, 07:03 PM.

DazeFanHelen
Member Avatar

Nicole seducing Chad! Ridiculous... couldn't they come up with another scheme?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply