Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Liar, Liar: Ari Zucker interview
Topic Started: Oct 7 2009, 04:42 PM (2,290 Views)
Ana75
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Oct 7 2009, 10:22 PM
For me, nicole's actions became indefensible the moment she realized Grace was dying in the hospital and didn't tell Mia that she was her baby as she was cradling her. You want cold and despicable? That's it right there. Nicole's 'sense of love' will sure be causing a lot of people a lot of anguish. Can't wait to watch her burn, that's what soaps are all about!
Nicole not telling Mia still pisses me off and I have no respect for Nicole at all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ilovemydays

Quote:

Nicole not telling Mia still pisses me off and I have no respect for Nicole at all.

"Guess what Mia? Sydney isn't your baby. Your baby was Grace. I know, she's dead. Sorry about that. Shweww! I feel so much better now that I've told you. Aren't you happy now?"

As entertaining as that would have been Sami basically already did that scene with EJ.

Edited by ilovemydays, Oct 8 2009, 05:33 PM.

ges
Member Avatar

Ana75
Oct 8 2009, 03:29 PM
AngelOB
Oct 7 2009, 10:22 PM
For me, nicole's actions became indefensible the moment she realized Grace was dying in the hospital and didn't tell Mia that she was her baby as she was cradling her. You want cold and despicable? That's it right there. Nicole's 'sense of love' will sure be causing a lot of people a lot of anguish. Can't wait to watch her burn, that's what soaps are all about!
She has done so many selfish, cruel and viscious things that she will probably never even be reminded of, much less held accountable for.
All of Nicole's tears are for herself. I can't wait for AZ to go on maternity leave. I hope they send her character to a mental institution.
The only thing she is hitting out of the ballpark is my patience. :rockon:

Alligato
Member Avatar

ilovemydays
Oct 8 2009, 05:32 PM

Quote:

"Guess what Mia? Sydney isn't your baby. Your baby was Grace. I know, she's dead. Sorry about that. Shweww! I feel so much better now that I've told you. Aren't you happy now?"

As entertaining as that would have been Sami basically already did that scene with EJ.

LMAO! Ain't that the truth!

It truly amazes me still that basically EJ and Nicole, and hell, even Sami have all done some extrodinarily mean things to people to ruin lives, even children's lives (have EJ explain to Johnny how he was concieved, or Sami explaining to EJ about Grace, etc.) that were selfish and cruel. Maybe because this is currently Nicole's story as to why she is villified.

I don't have respect for ANYONE on a soap and they all deserve to be in a mental institution. Good thing they aren't real people. ;)
And what is really funny...if they stop being villanous and start being nice guys, they are labeled boring.
Just can't win! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply