Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New photo shoot -- first shot of Louise as "Vivian 2.0!"; EJ,Justin,Vivian,Arianna,Kate,Philip
Topic Started: Oct 7 2009, 10:12 PM (5,265 Views)
LovingDays

EJ
Posted Image

Justin
Posted Image

Vivian
Posted Image

Arianna
Posted Image

Kate
Posted Image

Philip
Posted Image

If you want to see the picture bigger on

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=136589&page=8
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Eeee! Seeing Vivian is getting me SO excited! I just wish she weren't wearing that damn hedgehog on her head, LoL.

LovingDays

so if Wally is doing a photo shoot thats mean he staying or what

LovingDays

Please Guys keep WK on the show
Edited by LovingDays, Oct 7 2009, 10:19 PM.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Love it! JS totally sells it as a leading man, and seeing LS is getting me giddy!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Could someone tell Lauren Koslow to PLEASE step away from the lip injections. She's at like a Stage 3 Hunter Tylo. Also, is it just me or does something seem... off about Crystal Chappell in her pics. Maybe it's just the hair (which I hate), but she doesn't look nearly as good as she did on GL with no wardrobe or lighting.

Kenny
Member Avatar

What the hell is on Louise's head? LoL!

I love that Wally Kurth got a picture. Hopefully that means he's staying with the show. Justin is great.

Lindsay Hartley looks divine, as does Lauren Koslow.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Personally, I love the feathered hat on LS's head! IMO, it's *so* diva-Vivian!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Matt
Oct 7 2009, 10:25 PM
Could someone tell Lauren Koslow to PLEASE step away from the lip injections. She's at like a Stage 3 Hunter Tylo.
I actually think Lauren looks really good in her picture -- at least compared to how she normally looks on the show. That woman used to have the best hair, makeup and wardrobe of all the actors and now she's just... ugh. Such a mess.

LovingDays

Bo
Posted Image

Carly
Posted Image
Edited by LovingDays, Oct 7 2009, 10:29 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

EEEEEEEE! I love the Wally one! I really hope this means he is staying. He looks so gorgeous and HOT!!!!

Please give Wally a contract!!!!

peaches179

Matt
Could someone tell Lauren Koslow to PLEASE step away from the lip injections. She's at like a Stage 3 Hunter Tylo.

LMAO!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Here's the bigger picture of Louise...

Spoiler: click to toggle

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'd love it if they'd do an honest to goodness Justin/Adrienne redo. We've gotten them both back, but at different times. We never got them both together. Hell, they can both be recurring for all I care and have a 'D' story, I'd just like to know that they're there. Besides, there's 4 Kiriakis boys out there to stir up some trouble. :)

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

peaches179
Oct 7 2009, 10:30 PM
Matt

LMAO!!!
Which is believe is only a 1.5 on the Rinna Scale.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I love seeing Louise again. I hope Wally is sticking around awhile and that is why he got a new photo.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Hot damn! 126 people reading this thread! LoL

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Mason
Oct 7 2009, 10:17 PM
Eeee! Seeing Vivian is getting me SO excited! I just wish she weren't wearing that damn hedgehog on her head, LoL.
Me, too! Love her!

But to be perfectly honest - I'm really quoting your post to tell you how much I FLOVE your avatar! :rockon:

Kenny
Member Avatar

This thread just helped us break our record for most users ever online at Daytime Royalty.

Thanks guys! :)

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Yes...Vivian...too excited...it's actually not a hoax now...yay!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply