Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New photo shoot -- first shot of Louise as "Vivian 2.0!"; EJ,Justin,Vivian,Arianna,Kate,Philip
Topic Started: Oct 7 2009, 10:12 PM (5,339 Views)
fenderbabe

Kenny
Oct 7 2009, 10:28 PM
Matt
Oct 7 2009, 10:25 PM
Could someone tell Lauren Koslow to PLEASE step away from the lip injections. She's at like a Stage 3 Hunter Tylo.
I actually think Lauren looks really good in her picture -- at least compared to how she normally looks on the show. That woman used to have the best hair, makeup and wardrobe of all the actors and now she's just... ugh. Such a mess.
The woman can pretty much do no wrong in my eyes... but yeah, if it gets any worse I say we stage an intervention. One with love, of course. I can't help but feel like she'd be insanely beautiful if she didn't try so hard. She doesn't need to. Maybe she thinks it's "Kate-like" and that's why she does it, I don't know.

Secondly, LH looks flipping gorgeous in her photo. I can't get over how pretty she is. I want her hair.

Oh, and I TOTALLY thought LS had an afro... and I'm ashamed to admit I was a little disappointed when I found out that it wasn't.
Edited by fenderbabe, Oct 7 2009, 10:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

lolll all because of him lolll joking but i heard judi evans is leaving atwt october 30 so maybe she will join days soon

lysie
Member Avatar

That's not a good picture of James. Or is it better big?

LovingDays

its better bigger

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 7 2009, 10:56 PM
That's not a good picture of James. Or is it better big?
I thought the same thing, LoL. The picture is much better when it's bigger.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

LovingDays
Oct 7 2009, 10:57 PM
its better bigger
That can be interpreted so many different ways.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I hope Vivian has hair when she returns that hat is making me a bit suspicious..... :laugh:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rhi
Oct 7 2009, 11:04 PM
I hope Vivian has hair when she returns that hat is making me a bit suspicious..... :laugh:
LoL! I looked closely and saw a few strands peeking out.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Love all the pictures..Days has a pretty solid cast going into fall..

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Maybe it's just my biased Vivian fangurlness but I LOVE LS's feather hat! It's like what the queen of England wears and is so divaish. LK's weird fur vest thing on the other hand... not feeling it.

And I know I've already seen the Carly/Bo/Hope stuff from the video promo but they all look absolutely gorgeous.

And WK, JKJ and (of course) JS are simply HOT HOT HOT too. I swear Days has the best looking cast in daytime.

Do we have an air date for Vivian yet? I can't fucking wait.

Ellie

IMissAremid
Oct 8 2009, 01:12 AM
Do we have an air date for Vivian yet?
Judie Henninger who does the promos tweeted that it would be either October 29th or 30th.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

IMissAremid

And I know I've already seen the Carly/Bo/Hope stuff from the video promo but they all look absolutely gorgeous.

What video promo? :huh:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Rhi
Oct 8 2009, 01:55 AM
IMissAremid

What video promo? :huh:

this one.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Thanks IMiss... :)

I don't come into the Days section as much as I should.

mll1206
Member Avatar

Nancy Lee Gahn is wasted on GH, I would love to see her on DOOL working with LS again!

Dee2U
Member Avatar

I haven't seen a hat like that since Phyllis Diller! :lol:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

OMG....all the DAYS men are hotties!

I love Viv and that hat! That's in total character and can't wait til she graces us with her presence in Salem. I want Kate to GO DOWN!!!

DAYS is so on fire now....I really hope it can go head to head with BB for #2 in the ratings!

Thanks for posting the pics!

mirabella

Thanks for posting the pictures. I can't wait to see Auntie Viv again. Louise looks great. I love her in that hat and as several have already said, the hat suits her perfectly!

Nicole Walker

Lindsay Hartley looks so beautiful!!

JS looks good with some weight on him!

JKJ is fine as usual!

LS, that hideous hat has to go and I am glad she's back on Days!!

Carly looks sexy!

Bo looks great!

Justin looks great!

Days4Life

Vivian!!!!! I love the hat; it's exactly something Vivian would wear. And while she can pull off crazy style choices like that, Kate's styling is a mess. The dead animal looking thing she wore this week at Chez Rouge was bad enough, but that fur vest is awful! And I can't even think about her hair, which used to be so gorgeous.

I agree; give WK a contract. More Justin! And while it probably won't happen, I'd love to have Judi Evans back as Adrienne. Last time around she was pitifully under-used.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply