Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for wk of October 12th; Are Hope and Bo ready to start over?
Topic Started: Oct 9 2009, 04:01 PM (1,995 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, God.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ang.

The reason for Bope's break-up was so stupid, it makes it hard for me to enjoy anything else about this storyline.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Do we have to go thru Bo and Hope breaking up again, hell it was this time last year she left him for something I cant remember what for, but Im sure it was for something that didnt amount to nothing. I hate this, if they are gonna break up let them divorce and let Bo marry Carly, give a little spice of life to Bo for God's sake. This is stupid, Hell and if Justin finds he wants Hope let him have her, but I am so SICK of BOPE breaking up every damn year.... :frustration: :frustration: :drunk: :drunk:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

wonderingwhat
Oct 9 2009, 04:32 PM
Do we have to go thru Bo and Hope breaking up again, hell it was this time last year she left him for something I cant remember what for, but Im sure it was for something that didnt amount to nothing. I hate this, if they are gonna break up let them divorce and let Bo marry Carly, give a little spice of life to Bo for God's sake. This is stupid, Hell and if Justin finds he wants Hope let him have her, but I am so SICK of BOPE breaking up every damn year.... :frustration: :frustration: :drunk: :drunk:
I think the last time was when Bo didn't tell Hope about his vision and she shot Kayla.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Why put Bo and Hope through more garbage like this. It's so dumb.

ejamirules
Member Avatar

I love Bope But Constantly Having them Fight Break up Come back together then Break them Up again is Getting Old Enough is enough If they are going to Continue with Breaking them Up then Fine Have them Divorce Each other Like the one poster said have Bo go with Carly and maybe have Hope Start a New Life with someone Else.... It's just Getting Boring In my Opinion

aimees76
Member Avatar

Blah. Friggin' Hope. Sometimes I really wish Bo would just be like, "k, see ya!"

Dr. Chip

It's just so out of character. That's what I hate about it.

The Bo/Hope relationship has been weird ever since she came back from the dead (which was 15 years ago). Bo wanting to stay with Billie over Hope was out of character for Bo; the Bo/Billie and Hope/Franco crap was out of character for both of them; and then the Bo/Billie and Hope/Patrick fiasco was so disgusting. Now the new regime is continuing the tradition of trashing Bo and Hope, first with the visions story where Kayla was shot and now with this garbage.

I'm all for Carly being back, and I'm all for any tension that she might cause for the Bradys, but this setup with Hope behaving this way is too stupid for words. It's hard to invest in a story when the premise is so flawed.

KathyRon

Dr. Chip
Oct 9 2009, 05:57 PM
It's just so out of character. That's what I hate about it.

The Bo/Hope relationship has been weird ever since she came back from the dead (which was 15 years ago). Bo wanting to stay with Billie over Hope was out of character for Bo; the Bo/Billie and Hope/Franco crap was out of character for both of them; and then the Bo/Billie and Hope/Patrick fiasco was so disgusting. Now the new regime is continuing the tradition of trashing Bo and Hope, first with the visions story where Kayla was shot and now with this garbage.

I'm all for Carly being back, and I'm all for any tension that she might cause for the Bradys, but this setup with Hope behaving this way is too stupid for words. It's hard to invest in a story when the premise is so flawed.
I gotta agree with you! :wave: It's ridiculous how the only storyline they can only come up with these two great actors/characters is the interloper story! :shithitfan: The battle lines are already being drawn and we haven't even started this STUPID story! Like I mentioned in an earlier thread! During the plane crash storyline, both Peter and Kristian estastic to have a story that DIDN"T involve a third party! :cheer: They both we're quoted as saying that after all these years Bo & Hope were beyond that! However, the writers are once again taking us down this dreaded path! :frustration: I've read on some boards where this is the last draw for some fans and they are turning Days off! :frownie: I hope this is not true. However, I am barely hanging on to Days right now. I hope they turn this crappy story around soon and make it worth all the divisiveness it has already caused with their fanbase! :hug: JMO

Kailyn

this is a plot driven device to bring Carly on the scene when they keep saying shes not coming back for Bo then why are they having Hope and Bo split up? and why is Hope being portrayed as this hateful ,indecisive, bitch on a broom?. I'm with the est of you that said if this is the best they can come up with every year then split them for good and cut the loss. cut bait as my husband says.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Okey, so what storyline would you want for them?

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Dumbest promo I've seen in awhile.

Seriously, cannot believe this is the best they can do for Bo and Hope.

What do you do if love isn't enough? Really?!

Kailyn

fancyface78
Oct 9 2009, 07:14 PM

it is the worst ever. and the bad part is the way they seem to throw Hope under the bus to try and make Carly more appealing. so I guess were supposed to be buying into Bo and another ex wife. remember they also said when Billie blew back into town that she wasn't coming back for Bo either and that was one disaster after another not to mention when things wern't bad enough they dug up the swamp child to make Hope look like a shrew. Hope always has to look bad in order to bring one of Bo's women back.ugh

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I guess I'm the only one who actually doesn't have a problem with this story at all. Then again, I am not opposed to Hope spending some time with Justin and/or Bo spending some time with Carly before the two of them find their way back together down the line.

This current fallout from Ciara's kidnapping sure beats the hell out of their stupid breakup over Bo's visions they had going before anyway.

And I like Bope actually having a story a lot better than them not having anything to do but interfere in Shawn's love life.

fancyface78
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 9 2009, 07:37 PM
I guess I'm the only one who actually doesn't have a problem with this story at all. Then again, I am not opposed to Hope spending some time with Justin and/or Bo spending some time with Carly before the two of them find their way back together down the line.

This current fallout from Ciara's kidnapping sure beats the hell out of their stupid breakup over Bo's visions they had going before anyway.

And I like Bope actually having a story a lot better than them not having anything to do but interfere in Shawn's love life.
I'm with you...but if they are going to be breaking their wedding vows again, they should get divorced first. I'm not interested in seeing them hook up with others because they think their marriage is over, then basically cheat, then get back together. I'm with the peeps that said they need to make it official...get a divorce. Then maybe they can have a steamy affair because they can't stay away from each other LOL

Kailyn

and I would like to add that in this preview I feel sorry for Bo he looks so sad .

fancyface78
Member Avatar

Kailyn
fancyface78

it is the worst ever. and the bad part is the way they seem to throw Hope under the bus to try and make Carly more appealing. so I guess were supposed to be buying into Bo and another ex wife. remember they also said when Billie blew back into town that she wasn't coming back for Bo either and that was one disaster after another not to mention when things wern't bad enough they dug up the swamp child to make Hope look like a shrew. Hope always has to look bad in order to bring one of Bo's women back.ugh
You are soooo right!! They always make Hope really insecure too....thinking that he's going to leave her for the ex. How many times have we seen this story? Megan, Britta, Billie and now Carly. Who is left??

All I know is that if they are going to pair up Bo with Carly...then at least give Hope a little integrity and let her be with a man that isn't a thug or ex-con. Someone who is on Bo's level would be a nice place to start!! I'm not opposed to Hope and Justin (if they really are going to break up Bo and Hope)...I just don't want to see them have an affair while they are married to other people.

Kailyn

fancyface78
Oct 9 2009, 08:05 PM
Kailyn
fancyface78

You are soooo right!! They always make Hope really insecure too....thinking that he's going to leave her for the ex. How many times have we seen this story? Megan, Britta, Billie and now Carly. Who is left??

All I know is that if they are going to pair up Bo with Carly...then at least give Hope a little integrity and let her be with a man that isn't a thug or ex-con. Someone who is on Bo's level would be a nice place to start!! I'm not opposed to Hope and Justin (if they really are going to break up Bo and Hope)...I just don't want to see them have an affair while they are married to other people.
I do not want a repeat og the Zack death soryline because thats the peoblems they are having now. but the Hope I have always known since she first came to Salem was not afraid of confrontation she didn't run from problems and she sure wasn't one to be angry over everything all the time. she would stand toe to toe with Bo making her point to him and if anyone would leave out of frustration it was usually Bo. but this is to make Carly look appealing and it is an injustice to a much beloved character(Hope). at first I too was excited to see Hope get what she deserved and the more this plays out the more disgsuted I am becoming watching Hope become a victim so Carly can be attractive to Bo. the conversation between Bo and Victor Monday is proof that Bo just might fall into the stupid category again with one of his ex's.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Oct 9 2009, 07:05 PM
Okey, so what storyline would you want for them?
Breaking them up is fine. I just want a compelling reason for it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply