Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Casting Tidbits 10/9
Topic Started: Oct 9 2009, 04:22 PM (1,248 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* December 2, Jill will be played by Candice Patton.

* Cleveland Cop will be played by Isaiaha Mustafah on December 2 and 4.

* Police Commander Hogan is played by Deforest Mapp, December 6.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Candice Patton:

Posted Image

Isaiah Mustafa:

Posted Image

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Ang.

I wonder what these are all about.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting. The new girl is very beautiful.

aimees76
Member Avatar

What the heck is going on in Cleveland? Odd. Thanks for posting!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm still going with what I've been saying throughout this baby switch story. Nicole will run off with Sydney when the truth comes out and I bet they are hiding in Cleveland. Sami will get Sydney back as part of a Christmas miracle.

Doesn't Fay return on November 30th? I bet Fay is leaving in Cleveland now and Nicole is going to be hiding out with her. She will probably guilt trip her mother into helping her.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 9 2009, 04:27 PM
Candice Patton:

Posted Image

Isaiah Mustafa:

Posted Image
Wow.Very nice looking actors. :cheer: Would be an addition to the show if they had good acting chops.Wouldn't mind them sticking around in Salem

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

lastDays
Oct 9 2009, 05:34 PM
Angie79
Oct 9 2009, 04:27 PM
Candice Patton:

Posted Image

Isaiah Mustafa:

Posted Image
Wow.Very nice looking actors. :cheer: Would be an addition to the show if they had good acting chops.Wouldn't mind them sticking around in Salem
I agree.

And what's up with a Police Commander Hogan? Isn't Roman the Police Commander?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 9 2009, 05:47 PM
Maybe he's the commander in Cleveland? These are just dayplayers, don't see what the big deal is.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Oct 9 2009, 05:52 PM
IMissAremid
Oct 9 2009, 05:47 PM
Maybe he's the commander in Cleveland? These are just dayplayers, don't see what the big deal is.
I agree. He is probably just the commander in Cleveland.

I do like the look of these actors though.

Keith
Member Avatar

Tim, that's what I've always envisioned as well.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Keith
Oct 9 2009, 05:58 PM
The best part about it is it would be one hell of an emotional climax to a story that has spanned over a long period of time. That is what payoffs are all about. It's also been a long time since Days had a huge Christmas miracle. It's had a few minor ones but this one would be huge, on the level of Marlena and Roman getting Belle back on Christmas Eve 1993 (and yes I know this would be similar to that but who cares :laugh: ).
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 9 2009, 06:02 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

PhoenixRising05
Oct 9 2009, 06:02 PM
Keith
Oct 9 2009, 05:58 PM
The best part about it is it would be one hell of an emotional climax to a story that has spanned over a long period of time. That is what payoffs are all about. It's also been a long time since Days had a huge Christmas miracle. It's had a few minor ones but this one would be huge, on the level of Marlena and Roman getting Belle back on Christmas Eve 1993 (and yes I know this would be similar to that but who cares :laugh: ).
Actually I would love to see it play out like that. Marlena and Roman getting Belle back on Christmas Eve is one of my favorite DAYS memories ever. And there would be a fitting irony to seeing something similar happen with Sami's daughter - considering she was the reason Belle was missing all those years ago.

I'm almost afraid to hope they could make it this good. :unsure:

Nicole Walker

It's funny how Sami kidnapped Belle and sold her to the blackmarket and then years later somebody kidnaps her child and pass it off as thier own kid. Karma really is a bitch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply