Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion; 10/12 - 10/16
Topic Started: Oct 11 2009, 06:20 PM (13,466 Views)
Harmony233

I'm really intrigued by what happened between Carly and Lawrence.Now the stabbing flashback is getting old.I'm actually suprised they mentioned there son in the flashback scenes though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Am I the only one that finds it funny that Carly still has on her wedding ring.

Harmony233

cassie1013
Oct 18 2009, 02:41 AM

Lawrence Alamain looks so old! He was on DOOL before my time (by about 2 years), but I've seen a ton of Youtube clips. I didn't recognize him at all. I had no idea he was married to Carly in real life, lol. This leads me to another question via some Wiki-research - is Nicholas Alamain the son of Lawrence and Carly? Like, Nicholas who had an affair with Kate in 1999??? How is it possible that he was 25-ish?! The Carly I see on my screen now is definitely not old enough to play mom to Victor Webster!

Yes Nicholas Alamain is Carly and Lawrences son.Even I had a hard time buying it even when Nicholas was having an affair with Kate.I mean when did she have him when she was two.LOL I mean in 93 Carly was 27 or 28 when she left town and I'm thinking Kate was in her 40's then.In reality though I think Nicholas is supposed to be 25 or 26.Carly had him when she was 18.Actually this character should be in this story.I'm suprised they haven't recast him ecspecially since they was mentioning him in the flashbacks and he was a part of the vivian/Carly feud.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply